2009 Audi TT

Based on 53 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

looks like a car twice the price

By on Wednesday, July 07, 2010

"Test drove an IS350, 328xi and I had a MB300kompressor. The '09 TT is the new body style which is much more aggressive. It took off out of the parking lot onto the freeway and I havent looked back since. Still tons of fun to drive and definitely turns heads from all kinds of other drivers. The front seat lever to get into the back could be improved for efficiency/ease and an optional sunroof would have been amazing."

Outstanding!

By on Saturday, March 05, 2011

"Put 110,000 miles on my second TT Quattro. Picked up a Mercedes SLK 350 after that. Sold it last fall intending to buy new in spring. A friend told me to try the performance of the TTS and I was sold after driving it. The seats, are far more comfortable, the car is more responsive and the performance is significantly better than my SLK with the AMG package. The increased power of the TTS is amazing. The double clutch transmission with rev matching makes you feel as though you are in a formula one racer. Its an incredible car."

great car

By on Friday, January 06, 2012

"love this car"

excellent sportscar

By on Friday, February 25, 2011

"Of all the sportscars we have owned, vettes, porsche, bmw, audi's, this is the best all around vehicle we could have purchased."

By on Tuesday, August 31, 2010

"I lease the 08' TT 3.2 coupe, with manual transmission; I'm visiting kbb.com because I love this car so much I'm contemplating purchasing it at the end of the lease, and want to see if the residual value matched resale values. Tight handling, great pickup and a smooth ride. Definitely feel like you're in a cockpit, the interior is just badass. The exterior styling was new in 08 and it looks a lot more agressive than the prior, bubbly model. I can't recommend this car enough."

Awesome Ride

By on Monday, July 26, 2010

"The Audi TT is an amazingly fun car to drive. I have the 2008 3.2 V6 quattro version and am enjoying every minute of it. I strongly recommend having a professional service the vehicle and follow the manufacturer's recommendations. Have fun."

Sexy and Practical

By on Monday, June 28, 2010

"Arrive in style and comfort. Does everything extremely well and turns heads wherever it goes. Seats are superb, fit and finish amazing, plenty of speed and effortless to drive. It's a keeper."

Fantastic Car (if you can get over the price)

By on Friday, February 15, 2008

"I've had my '08 TT (3.2 Quattro Convertible) for about three months now and it is by far the BEST car I've ever owned (including the 2005 350Z I traded in). The new TT has plenty of power, handles amazingly well, looks great, and has awesome features. Definitely go for the premium leather interior, it's much nicer than the stock Alcantara seat package. All that being said, be prepared to shell out some serious cash to keep the gas tank full. I average about 14 mpg (premium gas only) in mixed city/highway driving. The sticker price was also fairly outrageous, but this car is worth every penny."

Wait a few years

By on Saturday, October 06, 2007

"I love my TT, but it has kinks. The windshield wipers are a fiasco. They shimmy and service can't figure it out. Also, intermittent problems with the remote. If they fix it, I'll keep it for many years. BUT I knew better than to get a new body style the first year out. Other than that, it's 'green', FUN, sooooooo luxurious, and gorgeous! Fits in any parking space."

2008 TT

By on Wednesday, December 24, 2008

"I've had this car for about 4 months, but just started driving it full time a few weeks ago. This is my first Audi and my first sports car. The car in very nimble and loves to pull up those windy hills. Its almost like this car wants me to test it more or something. I am 45 now and don't drive like I did when I was 20; which is good thing. This car though has significantly more to offer than what I put it through. It seems to like the straight away as much as the sharp curves. Although this car is very refined you are quickly reminded it is after all a sports car when you run over those railroad tracks. I love the way the cruise control works and all the automatic stuff like the wipers. The shifting paddles on the steering wheel and the automatic transmission options are very nice - far better than a stick in my opinion. I've only run it up to 125 mph, but the manufacturer has a restrictor set for 130 mph I believe. You would think this car is alive when I say it wants to do more and this is no joke. I've read some that complain that the 200 hp isn't enough, but I am telling you, this car will go. I do more city driving than highway driving, but I still average about 27 mpg which is outstanding considering I had a 4 cylinder Ford Fusion that couldn't seem to do better than 24 mpg. I traded my 2006 Chrysler 300C for the Fusion because I was tired of giving so much to the oil companies. I have more creative places to spend my earned income than the gas pump. I really loved that 300 for the comfort and power, but this TT makes me much happier at the pump and does 5.5 sec 0-60 just like the 300 did. The only real complaint I have; is about the blue tooth phone system. Its constantly kicking on and off with its ding ding and interrupting the stereo every 10 to 20 seconds. I didn't have blue tooth in the other cars and it is far better than having a phone to your ear or even an ear piece. Listening through the speakers is amazing and simply talking back as if the person is sitting right next to you is pretty cool. The back seat is great for a briefcase or something else small because it really isn't intended for anything more. A person has to be 4'11" or shorter to fit back there. My 10 year old daughter sits back there sometimes. My wife loves the hatchback when she grocery shops. She manages to fit two full shopping carts in the back. She loves it. I really didn't pay any attention to Audi until I started surfing the net for replacement car. In the past they never got my attention, but they have my attention now. Those German companies seem to take a lot of pride in their cars because there is serious quality in this car; there is nothing cheap about it. When the time comes that I want a smoother ride, I will likely be looking at some of the other Audi's because they obviously know what they are doing! I almost forgot. The engine should only get the premium fuel. If you do the math, you will find the extra 20 cents per gallon costs about $111 a year more than the 87 octane assuming 15k miles a year at 27 mpg. Also, the manual suggests checking the oil every 1,200 miles because it might burn some oil. I just reached 5,000 miles and have been checking and I haven't had to add any oil. By the way, the side and rear visibility is pretty darn good."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi TT near Honolulu. See local deals