2006 Audi TT

Based on 193 Ratings for the 2000 - 2006 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

fun, fun car, fast and quick

By on Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Pros: "distinctive styling...plenty of power"

Cons: "repair costs????"

"Meets my def. of a sports car. two seater, manual trans. and a ragtop. Downshifting and punching it around a corner is a trip. Want to drive it all the time. Never play the Bose stereo just love to listen to the revs. All the car I can handle, what a rush!"

Fun car, a few quirks, bad dealer experiences

By on Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pros: "Handling, styling, driving experience"

Cons: "dealership service incompetance"

"Really like the car. Favorite driving experience of any car I've owned. It accelerates well, handles well, very good maneuverability. Styling is great, too. Some issues: multiple fuel sender replacements, 2 instrument panel replacements, secondary air pump failed, bose stereo replaced twice. Dealer in Fort Wayne Indiana backed a pickup into it during a service visit and did not provide satisfactory repair work. VERY DISAPPOINTED. Vehicle has been running much better since I started taking it to independent (non-dealerhip) facilities."

Sweet ride

By on Friday, January 31, 2014

Pros: "Beautiful, top of the line audi TT roadster"

Cons: "Still an Audi ;)"

"I love mine. It is black and I've had it for 5 years and have put 50k miles on it and haven't had any real problems. I had one plastic radiator part break due to age. I love the style and my only complaint is that when the top is up, it is like being in a small airplane cockpit. Mine is tinted to the max dark and I really wished I hadn't tinted it so dark. It definitely increased the cool factor. They are getting old now, however, I paid 12,500 5 years ago and the bb value is around $9500, so it looks like I made a good choice. I got 45k out of the tires also. It is a 4 wheel drive (Quattro) and does surprisingly well in Colorado snow. I also have a jeep that I tend to use more in the winter and this more in the summer."

Quattro, Fuel Economny, Classic Design

By on Thursday, January 16, 2014

Pros: "30-35mpg, Quattro all wheel drive, manual tranny"

Cons: "2 seats. Laughable cup holders."

"My 2004 Audi TT has been the car I always thought it would be. Nearly perfect. Sports car? No, not really. More a GT. It loves to run 70-100 mph (pity I live in the congested US and not in Germany). Despite living in the southern US. We get snow, cold temps and ice here. The TT handles it all without drama. Buy a new one? No. To get a manual you need to spend close to $50k for a new TT. No... I'll drive the original classic until the wheels fall off. Looking for one? If it is under 50,000 miles, make sure the timing belt has been done, and make doubly sure the plastic impellers are replaced with steel. And most of all, find a good Audi shop. If it has a OEM roof rack, add $800. They are unobtainium and bring a premium."

best vehicle I have ever owned

By on Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Pros: "outstanding engineering & performance"

Cons: "if you are taller than 6 feet can be cramping"

"added a borla muffler which yielded outstanding midrange power & mpg increase to 33mpg hwy easy. hope to keep this car at least another 10 yrs. had it a year and a half now. all I've done is change oil twice. outstanding on slick surfaces. but when the snow is deep & rutty you better leave it in the garage. toooo low for snow over 3 inches. a little low for me as I get older but, I love it to much to let it go."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi TT near Honolulu. See local deals