2003 Audi TT

Based on 204 Ratings for the 2000 - 2006 models.

Best Driving Car so Far

By on Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive-"

Cons: "Careful of repair costs"

"I bought this car used. It was Was carefully maintained with complete records. Make sure instrument panel was replaced- also replace timing chain water pump and tensionier. These tend to break due to plastic components. Amazing drive-love the AWD 225hp power. Great fit and finish-timeless looks. Fast, excellent Audi handling!"

Not for a working person

By on Thursday, October 9, 2008

"I have had this vehicle for 3 years, and have had to put over $7000 dollars in repairs and maintainance. If you actually work for a living (which I do) this vehicle is not for you. I have had multiple electrical problems, and everything that needs to be fixed is hundreds of dollars."

Very cool and fun to drive

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, good mileage, very big "cool" factor"

Cons: "Costly to repair"

"I have loved this car. Great fun to drive. The trunk is far bigger than one would think. When the top is up it feels a little confining and there is a huge blind spot. When the top is down it is great. The car is expensive to repair and now that I have 70,000 miles, it starting to cost me. I commute in this car and I get 22 MPG in town and I can get 30 MPG on the highway. Its very comfortable for daily drive and on trips."

Loving it!

By on Saturday, February 16, 2008

"I have been dreaming about this car since it made its premier debut in 1999. This car has been nothing but wonderful. It is mechanically sound and just make sure to change your belt at 80k, mine snapped at 86k. I own a Porsche Cayman S as well, but i love driving my TT. It is an overall fun car and for style there is no other. I may trade in my porsche for another new model TT. The RS8 is the next level better than this car, but in my opinion best secret out there and worth every penny."

Ttttterrific!

By on Friday, November 4, 2011

Pros: "Great handling, fast, awesome interior"

Cons: "No room in the back seat, continuous maintenance"

"Went from a Honda Accord to this little German bugger, my first ever turbo. Great car, fast as heck especially with some modifications (chip, intake) and awesome cornering. You can stuff children and small women in the back seat if you need to and give them the ride of their lives, which adds to the fun factor ;-) It is not as bullet-proof as a Honda Accord, however, and you need to do your maintenance on the car, especially if it's over 100K miles. Definitely make sure the timing belt and water pump are changed out before it hits 100k miles. There are a lot of plastic parts to the coolant system that will break apart and cause leaks, so you need to replace them. The engine bay is incredibly cramped, and you need to remove a lot of things to get access to certain parts on the engine. The cable from the battery to the alternator is prone to fail and cause the car to stall, the fuse housing that sits on top of the battery is known to get fried, the quattro Haldex system needs oil replaced every 20K, vaccuum lines will rot away and need replacing, brake light switch will fail on you as well at some point and the instrument cluster is known to cause problems. That said, I must say that if you can change your own oil, you probably have what it takes to keep this car up to shape, as I have. There are plenty of forums online that will guide you in the right direction."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi TT near Honolulu. See local deals