2003 Audi TT

Based on 204 Ratings for the 2000 - 2006 models.

Best Driving Car so Far

By on Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive-"

Cons: "Careful of repair costs"

"I bought this car used. It was Was carefully maintained with complete records. Make sure instrument panel was replaced- also replace timing chain water pump and tensionier. These tend to break due to plastic components. Amazing drive-love the AWD 225hp power. Great fit and finish-timeless looks. Fast, excellent Audi handling!"

Not for a working person

By on Thursday, October 09, 2008

"I have had this vehicle for 3 years, and have had to put over $7000 dollars in repairs and maintainance. If you actually work for a living (which I do) this vehicle is not for you. I have had multiple electrical problems, and everything that needs to be fixed is hundreds of dollars."

Very cool and fun to drive

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, good mileage, very big "cool" factor"

Cons: "Costly to repair"

"I have loved this car. Great fun to drive. The trunk is far bigger than one would think. When the top is up it feels a little confining and there is a huge blind spot. When the top is down it is great. The car is expensive to repair and now that I have 70,000 miles, it starting to cost me. I commute in this car and I get 22 MPG in town and I can get 30 MPG on the highway. Its very comfortable for daily drive and on trips."

AWESOME CAR!!

By on Monday, January 18, 2016

Pros: "AWSOME CAR!"

Cons: "cup holder location sucks"

"I bought my TT new in 2002. It is an everyday driver for me to this day. This is by far the best car I have ever owned. Her handling has saved me from many an accident. She is fast and has been very reliable. I replaced the instrument panel twice and replaced the timing belt every 65,000-70,000 as someone recommended when I bought her, and some sensors here and there in the last few years. I also just replaced the flex joints at 260,000 miles. She has had very few issues in the 13 years I have owned her. Overall, my TT has been a wise financial move over the last 13 years ... and, she still is a beautiful car to look at and drive!! I will keep her til she dies!!!! I LOVE MY TT!! (I just took this picture a few days ago after her bath)"

Loving it!

By on Saturday, February 16, 2008

"I have been dreaming about this car since it made its premier debut in 1999. This car has been nothing but wonderful. It is mechanically sound and just make sure to change your belt at 80k, mine snapped at 86k. I own a Porsche Cayman S as well, but i love driving my TT. It is an overall fun car and for style there is no other. I may trade in my porsche for another new model TT. The RS8 is the next level better than this car, but in my opinion best secret out there and worth every penny."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi TT near Honolulu. See local deals