2003 Audi TT

Based on 195 Ratings for the 2000 - 2006 models.

One of the BEST values for an amazing roadter

By on Monday, August 19, 2013

Pros: "AMAZING Roadster"

Cons: "If you like to slide the AWD is not for you .."

"Don't even bother with the two wheel drive if your looking for one of these. The difference in price for the Quatro with AWD and 225 HP is well worth the difference, unless you're buying this for a teenager. I've had 3 convertibles I've loved ;Fiat 124 (in-spite of the repairs :), Mazda Miata ( which handles so well and with rear wheel drive a blast to drive) and this Audi TT Q 225. It's so much fun I find myself driving around, and taking the long way home all the time. Perfect comfortable seats, amazing acceleration, and at this price for a used roadster there isnt much competition. Find the right one, pay more for less mileage, check the top , and BUY IT !"

Great car

By on Thursday, August 15, 2013

"Things that broke sofar...pax electric window motor, o-ring on jets that clean headlights cracked and washer fluid started to leak...both replaced and fixed under warranty . Just replaced battery for first time in 11 years. Great car, great design, performance ok, I have the frontwheel drive version with 180 hp. Back seats fold down, giving it a relatively large storage for car that size.and it's gas mileage is great, 24-26 in the city, on highway at 70mph I get 33-35 mpg..."

Love my 225BHP Audi go-cart

By on Thursday, August 08, 2013

Pros: "Fun, sporty, incredible value for money"

Cons: "Cup holder is in worst position, cramped engine= $"

"I bought my 2000 TT Quattro (immaculate bottle green manual transmission) last Christmas for $7K as previous owners had to leave the country. I was fretting a little since reading some of the reviews - a lot pointed to expensive and frequent repairs for this car. I decided to go for it since i always liked these cars. For reference I owned an Audi A7 before this (long story - had to sell to buy a house) - the A7 was worth 10 times this car. Its my daily driver (I drive over 80 miles per day). This car is absolutely awesome - the interior has held up great for 13 years old, only a minor tear in drivers seat leather. As a bonus (and the previous owner didn't even know) it was chipped (MTM) and forge stealth exhaust so its 271 BHP as opposed to stock 225. This combined with the quattro, sports suspension and tight steering means its like driving a really powerful go-cart that sticks to the road. The turbo/torque is unbelievable and really the quality of the car overall is great. Issues so far: water pump was leaking coolant so had to have pump, tensioners, timing belt and thermostat replaced, which cost around $1200. Instrument cluster not working 100% - fuel gauge off kilter and some lines on the display. Do i expect more things to go wrong? Yes - but i don't care since it was such a bargain to begin with and i love driving it so much (dare i say more so than the A7). If you are on the fence about getting one - don't be: if its in good condition (go to a mechanic and get it checked out), if its been looked after and serviced when it should have been - including timing belt, water pump etc. - then you will not regret it. This car looks like a $40K sports car today and probably performs better than most on the road..."

Great car for last 13 years, would do it again.

By on Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Pros: "comfortable, fun to drive, stylish, reliable"

Cons: "cost of any dealer service"

"Had this car since June, 2000 so after 13 years it is still a joy to drive and I truly enjoy the style and design elements. The baseball optic seats still look great and get a lot of comments. Although it is a third car and I use it on great days, it also performs incredibly well in the snow and foul weather with "all weather" tires. It does not handle as well as a Porsche but is thousands less and more than adequate for my driving style."

good looking car but it will cost you!

By on Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, eye catcher"

Cons: "repair cost....huge!"

"i love this car, it is fun to drive but it has cost me a fortune to keep it on the road. when the car it 65,000 the transmission needed replaced. after a long battle with Audi they agreed to pay only half of the part so new transmission and inspection still cost $5,000. at 95,000 my alternatior and electrical box went which cost me another $998. Now, a month later, my turn signals are working when the want to so i took it back to the dealer they are stating another $150 for a hazard switch and i need a new timming belt, "should have been done at 65,0000 miles", $2100 and a new hose $100. this is a great little car to drive just be prepared to dish out a lot of money!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi TT near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for