2002 Audi TT

Based on 196 Ratings for the 2000 - 2006 models.

Sweet ride

By on Friday, January 31, 2014

Pros: "Beautiful, top of the line audi TT roadster"

Cons: "Still an Audi ;)"

"I love mine. It is black and I've had it for 5 years and have put 50k miles on it and haven't had any real problems. I had one plastic radiator part break due to age. I love the style and my only complaint is that when the top is up, it is like being in a small airplane cockpit. Mine is tinted to the max dark and I really wished I hadn't tinted it so dark. It definitely increased the cool factor. They are getting old now, however, I paid 12,500 5 years ago and the bb value is around $9500, so it looks like I made a good choice. I got 45k out of the tires also. It is a 4 wheel drive (Quattro) and does surprisingly well in Colorado snow. I also have a jeep that I tend to use more in the winter and this more in the summer."

Quattro, Fuel Economny, Classic Design

By on Thursday, January 16, 2014

Pros: "30-35mpg, Quattro all wheel drive, manual tranny"

Cons: "2 seats. Laughable cup holders."

"My 2004 Audi TT has been the car I always thought it would be. Nearly perfect. Sports car? No, not really. More a GT. It loves to run 70-100 mph (pity I live in the congested US and not in Germany). Despite living in the southern US. We get snow, cold temps and ice here. The TT handles it all without drama. Buy a new one? No. To get a manual you need to spend close to $50k for a new TT. No... I'll drive the original classic until the wheels fall off. Looking for one? If it is under 50,000 miles, make sure the timing belt has been done, and make doubly sure the plastic impellers are replaced with steel. And most of all, find a good Audi shop. If it has a OEM roof rack, add $800. They are unobtainium and bring a premium."

best vehicle I have ever owned

By on Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Pros: "outstanding engineering & performance"

Cons: "if you are taller than 6 feet can be cramping"

"added a borla muffler which yielded outstanding midrange power & mpg increase to 33mpg hwy easy. hope to keep this car at least another 10 yrs. had it a year and a half now. all I've done is change oil twice. outstanding on slick surfaces. but when the snow is deep & rutty you better leave it in the garage. toooo low for snow over 3 inches. a little low for me as I get older but, I love it to much to let it go."

I love the car

By on Monday, January 13, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, sporty,"

Cons: "Roadster has no back seat, small trunk,1 suitcase"

"2006 T T 3.2 with 73,000 miles on it. Great fun to drive. Top notch in all areas. Looks new after all the years. Get it inspected by a third party before buying. One very big draw back are the dealers. I have two in my area both are very Bad. Examples. Glove box would not stay shut. Dealer wanted five hundred for A new glove box, my salesman heard me talking to the service manager and Told me he wanted to look at the glove box himself. Salesman rearranged the Owners manual glove box now stays shut. Second dealer. I needed some advice on how to install the conv top cover when the Top is down. Manual is not clear on this. Dealer wanted me to make a service Appointment. Service manager said the car was older than her. It's a 2006"

Most fun car I have ever driven

By on Thursday, January 09, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "have enjoyed every minute that I am in this car!!"

"I love this car's total design, it is a perfect fit for me!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi TT near Honolulu. See local deals