2007 Audi S8

9.9

Based on 15 Ratings for the 2007 - 2009 models.

9.8/10
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Truly the most fun car to drive, year-round, in MN

By on Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cons: "A little pricey!"

"21" wheels for the summer, then 19" with snow treads combined with the Quattro, anti-lock brakes, and anti slip on acceleration - all that with a V10 power. Absolute most fun car to drive - summer or winter!!!"

best car i've ever owned

By on Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pros: "tremendous power in a full size all wheel drive super sedan"

Cons: "cup holders up front are pretty small"

"Simply the best car you can get. Especially up north where all wheel drive is great in the winter. Have had numerous other cars, 911 turbo, Nissan GTR, Audi S5 etc, this is by far the most comfortable and elegant car out there. The interior is unbelievable, and the power is terrific."

Best Car!

By on Thursday, March 20, 2008

"To enjoy this car at its fullest I took advantage of the European delivery program. I got my car mid December 2007. I would seriously recommend this car and the experience to everyone. There was snow and rain in the autobahn, however the car handled extremely well at very high speeds; my wife and I were breathless. We were driving at 170 to 200 KM/hr and had no problem. The car wanted more, but my brain didn’t let me do it. Driving during dry weather was more amazing; even at 230 KM/hr or more the car had so much power to keep passing and accelerating and it felt effortless to turn, accelerate or break. I had a 2001 BMW M5 and a 2003 M3 and they were amazing, but this car is even better. The feeling is very light and responsive unlike anything I felt before. By far the most fun car I ever had. Outside the looks are very nice and inside there is luxury in every detail; the leather upgrade is very nice, the B&O sound system sounds really good, but I don’t think is worth the $6,800k. The interior design and instruments are very high class. I know everyone complains about the iDrive, but I personally think that AUDI’s MMI is harder to use and requires several more steps to do the same thing. I guess is a matter of taste, but I liked my 2005 745’s iDrive better. I had many BMW cars before and this is my first AUDI and one thing I have to say is that this car has more features than any BMW and they actually work unlike all the BMW cars I owned that had problems since they were new. So far so good anyway since it’s only 3 months old. My first AUDI experience has been the best ever. The best word to describe this car is: "WOW!""

Great Car with a Rattle

By on Thursday, February 28, 2008

"When I test drove a new 07 S8 it had a slight rattle in the console. I mentioned it to the salesman with me and he said he could also hear it. We were equally surprised to hear it in a car of this caliber with less than 100 miles on it. Three weeks ago I took delivery of my 08 S8 that I ordered that day. Whithin two blocks of the dealership I noticed the same rattle in my new car. Bummer. Other than the rattle its a great car: fast, fun to drive, and it gets lots of looks. Turn up the B&O and I can't hear the rattle. Its the best factory system I have ever heard. The heated wheel option gets you a much better looking 4 spoke wheel and the leather upgrade package while expensive looks great. Unlike my 02 S8 the abilty to raise the ride height of the car with the airbags makes scaping the nose a thing of the past. The car has me looking for a longer route to work."

Great Vehicle

By on Monday, July 09, 2007

"More luxurious than my previous Range Rover Supercharged HSE and much peppier! Have had MMI fail one time so far but otherwise the vehicle has been quite reliable. Very comfortable ride. Audi has taken good care in engineering a throaty but non-offensive exhaust system that can be heard in the cabin only at high revs. Despite the KBB opinion, the S8 is quite the headturner compared to the A8. Would love to drive the W12. Keep up the good work Audi!"

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi S8 near Honolulu. See local deals