2011 Audi S6

9.9

Based on 11 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Great All around car

By on Saturday, February 23, 2008

"Fast with great technology. Full control of you I-pod which can go in the glove box. Blue tooth, back-up camera, keyless entry, paddle shifters, Nav system. I have had lots of performance cars and this is the best of them all. My only knock is the seats are a bit too fitted for my taste. I am now used to feeling glued into place once belted in, but it took me a while."

Favorite Car Alltime

By on Wednesday, December 30, 2009

"Performance and comfort in one package. My family of five always jump in dad's car when we go somewhere instead of my wife's Acadia. Wife loves it because I never ask her to drive."

Great car at this price point

By on Sunday, March 03, 2013

"Great car, fun to drive and lots of tech. The tech is pretty simple to use, and the head-up display is esp. nice as I find my self looking at instrument cluster far less except at night when I'm using night vision to see if I am missing anything. The B&O sound system is worth the money IMHO. We are hearing things in old music we never heard before even on good home stereo. It does lack on the bottom end however and clips a bit there. Std. MP3's and such are not using this system to it's fullest. Listen to it with either a real CD or an iPod with loss less recordings. (Car does not support loss less decoding with using an iPod.) Could the car be improved? Yes, but with minor items that don't really affect ones use of the car. Does it need improved to be one of the best out? No."

Great value for the price

By on Monday, March 21, 2011

"I got the car at a good price at the end of Audi's car year. I tried the BMW M5, and sadly the people there didn't take you seriously and had no manual M5's. The S6's acceleration is outstandingly smooth. You dont' get head jerks from that of the M5 automatic etc and it's significantly cheaper for a decked out model compared to BMW and mercedes. The features on this guy are quite many, and the handling is amazing when trying to avoid accidents. It hides well, I've been followed a few times by cops but they went after louder looking cars eventually. :) It's expensive, but also worth it. Pros: Awesome awesome engine noise, lots of room for a group of friends/family, great stereo, once you get familiar with the car better you can choose the mode that is best for conditions (manual/sports/drive), the look of the car in the back. Cons: The nav interface is a little strange and the movement of it is a little sluggish, would be nice to have traffic set up a little different because it's one of the best features to have in a car (in LA). The actual look of the front grill is not as good as I would have liked (A4 or A8's look so much better), I am going to find an aftermarket shop to make minor mods to the front and also probably chip the car (speed gov on a >300HP car is lame)."

Switched from BMW M to 2013 Audi S6

By on Thursday, December 06, 2012

Pros: "Great performance, great comfort, great price"

Cons: "Too many electronic displays... Feels cluttered"

"After owning two M3s and three M5s over the past 18 years, I have switched to the 2013 Audi S6. I have been very pleased with the S6 handling, speed, comfort, and price. I can't find the downside of a car that handles better than the 2013 M5, has 4WD, and costs $20k less."

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi S6 near Honolulu. See local deals