• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2009 Audi S6

9.9

Based on 11 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Audi S6 after 5 BMWs

By on Monday, July 22, 2013

Pros: "Power, acceleration, road grip, fun to drive"

"I've had 5 BMWs over the last 15 years. When it was time for a new car, I test drove the Audi S4 and S6 as well as the BMW 335xi, 550xi, M3 and M5. The S6 was the perfect mix of performance, value, features, style and driving fun. I can easily say it's the best car I've ever owned."

Great car at this price point

By on Sunday, March 03, 2013

"Great car, fun to drive and lots of tech. The tech is pretty simple to use, and the head-up display is esp. nice as I find my self looking at instrument cluster far less except at night when I'm using night vision to see if I am missing anything. The B&O sound system is worth the money IMHO. We are hearing things in old music we never heard before even on good home stereo. It does lack on the bottom end however and clips a bit there. Std. MP3's and such are not using this system to it's fullest. Listen to it with either a real CD or an iPod with loss less recordings. (Car does not support loss less decoding with using an iPod.) Could the car be improved? Yes, but with minor items that don't really affect ones use of the car. Does it need improved to be one of the best out? No."

One of the best

By on Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pros: "Reliable, stylish, fun to drive & easy to control"

Cons: "not the last word in torque,"

"I was looking for a sports car but needed a sedan to haul around the family every once in a while. I got the best of both in the S6. The V10 is a very powerful engine, immediatly responsive and eager to please. Unless I'm stuck in traffic, I prefer driving it in S mode, which tweaks up the torque a bit. While the car's exterior has some extra styling compared to the A6, it looks sufficietly similar not to bring unwanted attention to itself. Inside the car is very well done. Classy but also sporty, with all the comforts you will find in a high end sedan. All for 15K less then a M5 or E63. Gotta love Audi!"

Switched from BMW M to 2013 Audi S6

By on Thursday, December 06, 2012

Pros: "Great performance, great comfort, great price"

Cons: "Too many electronic displays... Feels cluttered"

"After owning two M3s and three M5s over the past 18 years, I have switched to the 2013 Audi S6. I have been very pleased with the S6 handling, speed, comfort, and price. I can't find the downside of a car that handles better than the 2013 M5, has 4WD, and costs $20k less."

Awesome sleeper car

By on Saturday, March 26, 2011

"Despite all of the performance characteristics of the car, which are many and impressive, I was surprised at how reliable this car has been. Nothing has gone wrong with it, and I drive my car daily in all seasons and pretty hard...... An excellent mix of performance, technology and passenger comfort....it's no M5, but it's not supposed to be. HIGHLY recommend this rig, it rocks!!!"

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi S6 near Honolulu. See local deals