2008 Audi S6 Consumer Reviews

Great All around car

By on Saturday, February 23, 2008

"Fast with great technology. Full control of you I-pod which can go in the glove box. Blue tooth, back-up camera, keyless entry, paddle shifters, Nav system. I have had lots of performance cars and this is the best of them all. My only knock is the seats are a bit too fitted for my taste. I am now used to feeling glued into place once belted in, but it took me a while."

Favorite Car Alltime

By on Wednesday, December 30, 2009

"Performance and comfort in one package. My family of five always jump in dad's car when we go somewhere instead of my wife's Acadia. Wife loves it because I never ask her to drive."

Great value for the price

By on Monday, March 21, 2011

"I got the car at a good price at the end of Audi's car year. I tried the BMW M5, and sadly the people there didn't take you seriously and had no manual M5's. The S6's acceleration is outstandingly smooth. You dont' get head jerks from that of the M5 automatic etc and it's significantly cheaper for a decked out model compared to BMW and mercedes. The features on this guy are quite many, and the handling is amazing when trying to avoid accidents. It hides well, I've been followed a few times by cops but they went after louder looking cars eventually. :) It's expensive, but also worth it. Pros: Awesome awesome engine noise, lots of room for a group of friends/family, great stereo, once you get familiar with the car better you can choose the mode that is best for conditions (manual/sports/drive), the look of the car in the back. Cons: The nav interface is a little strange and the movement of it is a little sluggish, would be nice to have traffic set up a little different because it's one of the best features to have in a car (in LA). The actual look of the front grill is not as good as I would have liked (A4 or A8's look so much better), I am going to find an aftermarket shop to make minor mods to the front and also probably chip the car (speed gov on a >300HP car is lame)."

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo....

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted