2003 Audi S6

Based on 11 Ratings for the 2002 - 2003 models.

9.7/10
    9.7/10
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

S6 - Wolf in sheep's clothing

By on Saturday, August 04, 2007

"Don't let the look of a wagon fool you. I've owned 3 "S" models from Audi, all are a blast to drive. The S6 Avant (wagon) is a great car, rates about 350HP. It is 'scary' fast and handles like or better than most sports cars. I owned a Porsche 911 and this Audi is more fun to drive and has better off the line pick up. The only complaint is lack of a manual shift. It has the sport shift feature but it's not a substitute for a real manual gear box, I never use it. The Bose sound system is great, I had the iPod adapter installed by my Audi dealer and the sound is excellent. If you're looking for good gas mileage, this isn't the car, overall I get about 19 MPG when I drive conservatively, but you will get upper 20 MPG on long highway drives. Drive one and you'll be hooked. The wagon body style lets me throw all my stuff in the back, nice feature for me."

Best compromise for family / sportscar you'll find

By on Monday, November 19, 2007

"I've owned a number of Audi's and enjoyed them all. The S6 Avant is hands-down the best yet, and is loved by the whole family. Mom gets a wagon with all of the luxurious refinements to chauffeur the kids around in complete comfort and style. Not to mention the added safety of Audi's world-famous 'quattro' AWD. Dad gets a unique car (you don't see these around very often at all) with German engineering and killer performance. Most people have no idea of what an Audi S4, S6, or S8 even is, or how it differs from the standard A4, A6, or A8, and that's JUST FINE with those of us who own an S-car. It lets us enjoy all of the high-performance aspects of the sportscar that we may not be able to justify owning, yet can still satiate the need for with this vehicle. And I have to admit, I still get a kick out of being the only "stationwagon" in every other parking lot full of large, dark SUV's with ridiculous and impractical aftermarket wheels/tires. Especially when I know that the S6 can spank almost anything else on the road. Automobile-elitist?? You bet! And the S6 delivers in flying colors."

S6 Avant - WOW...!..

By on Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"I can't say enough about my beloved S6 Avant. 340 HP, AWD. An interior that is amazing in craftsmanship and solid quality. From the seat leather to the suede headliner, and everything in-between, there is no other car on the road that has a nicer interior. Well appointed.! This car was engineered for drivers - the sure footed handling and prowess of Quattro is legendary, and does not disappoint in any way. Muddy dirt roads, wet pavement, snow packed streets are no contest. Put it on a twisty mountain road in ideal conditions and it just goes. Amazing."

Audi power

By on Saturday, May 29, 2010

"This is my third audi I have purchased. Bought this second hand from a dealer with 140K on it. Runs great! Still beat out a kid in his Mazda 3 at the line. All my friends want to borrow it and take her out for a spin."

Audi S6=FUN

By on Monday, March 23, 2009

"My S6 is a blast. The only things I would change are the leather seats (too slippery for aggressive driving) and the lack of a third row seat (for hauling the kids). Otherwise, I wish I had more reasons to drive it. Sounds great, feels great, handles great and looks as smooth as it drives. Without being ostentatious it attracts looks where ever I go. If I had to get rid of all my other cars, this is the one I would keep."

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi S6 near Honolulu. See local deals