• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2013 Audi S5

9.8

Based on 34 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

9.7/10
    9.7/10
    9.8/10

S5 Cab - Mid Life Crisis Completed

By on Friday, December 21, 2012

Pros: "looks, sporty, fast, sick with top down..."

Cons: "you get what you pay for....pricey"

"I just purchased this 2013 S5 Cab in black. It's incredible and loving every minute. The acceleration is unreal and the exterior look is incredible. Sexiest car ever. Worth every cent."

Awesome ride, a qualified "sport" automobile

By on Tuesday, October 02, 2012

"Having traded in an SL500, my impressions have continued to be exceeded by this vehiclle. In every aspect of my comparison to the BMW product of which I was also considering (a family member owns one), it has been an experience that has left no doubt this was the right purchase decision. Handling, comfort (ergonomics), fuel consumption, et al have been superior. I have the Prestige cabriolet and the options on this car are second to none. I would not hesitiate to recomment this vehicle."

Very happy purchase

By on Sunday, September 02, 2012

Pros: "Umm, everything"

Cons: "Nothing yet"

"I just purchased this vehicle after driving a Cayman for the last 3 years. Now, the Porsche is more of a driving machine, but the S5 isn't half bad either. What I love about my S5 is not only the styling but the luxury appointments, fit, finish and tech stuff on the inside. If you want a car that is half sport car/half luxury this equals the perfect fit."

Love this car

By on Sunday, July 29, 2012

Pros: "Quality materials; attention to detail; tech"

Cons: "pricey with the options you need"

"I've only had my 2013 S5 a few days but I simply love it. Great acceleration, especially in Dynamic mode, and the attention to detail in the interior is amazing. The new look for 2013 is an improvement I believe and the many compliments I've already received seem to back that up. I was a little sceptical about the change from a V-8 to the supercharged 6, but I think it's a definite improvement in everyday driving fun since there's more torque available at lower rpms. Love the MMI Navigation with Google Earth sim card feature. I was really looking at certified Jag XKRs and 911s, but really happy with my choice. Sexy beast."

4th Audi - Capo di tutti capo

By on Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Pros: "Sheer beauty; grabs the road; control"

Cons: "Hwy mileage is good (28 or so); local,well . . . ."

"I've had my S5 for nearly three years. People still stop me in the street, wave, give me thumbs up; I mean literally, not figuratively. I bought it because of prior experience with Audi (three A6; two of them 4.2 litre) and because it was the most gorgeous car I'd ever seen. It is great to drive for all of the reasons others have mentioned, but for what is essentially a roadster it's also remarkably comfortable even on an eight hour drive and has loads of storage space. With the exception of adaptive cruise control it has every option known to Audi; I mention this because while the car handles beautifully in normal driving mode, when you shift to sport mode the earth moves: steering tightens, gearing changes, suspension moves to F-1. In short, the thing becomes a changed being even if you don't touch the accelerator; it feels just marvelous. My only regret is that I couldn't have had it in Germany back when there really were virtually no speed limits on the Autobahn."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi S5 near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for