2013 Audi S5

9.6

Based on 41 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10
    9.8/10
    9.9/10

The best car I have ever owned

By on Friday, October 28, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, good mileage, comfortable,"

Cons: "Could have better tires than Pirelli Z class"

Just looking great!

"It's a pricey little number but worth every penny as far as I am concerned. I was concerned at the start when the water pump went at 10,000 miles and then the thermostat at 12,000 miles. Both replaced on a recall but mine went only weeks before I got the mail out. Fortunately I was near the dealer both times. Service should have replaced the thermostat when they replaced the water pump but didn't - service takes the rap, not the car. Performance has been excellent and gas mileage is very impressive with the V6 twin turbo. It handles great in the city and cruising is excellent on the highway. Quick on the freeway in order to get around the traffic. I have gone through a set of Pirelli tires and replaced them with the same. I should have done some research first since there are better tires."

Just looking great!

Super Sports Car

By on Friday, January 06, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive. Great interior, turns heads"

Cons: "Yeah, so gas mileage, but what do you expect?"

"I love this car. Granted it is not going to hang power wise with a Corvette or a AMG Mercedes or maybe even a M3 BMW, but the driving comfort in this car is superior to all. After owning it for 2 years it still turns heads and gets an occasional inqiry from others as to how I like it and remarks about how good it looks. Plus you can drive it in winter easily with snow tires and it leaves others behind. Oh and I absolutely love the exhaust rumble and this is the first time I ever had a car that people made mention of that feature specifically..."

Best all-around coupe for my money!!

By on Monday, August 22, 2011

Pros: "Outstanding looks, sporty appeal, engine performance, comfortable interior"

Cons: "None, it exceeds my gas mileage expectation, gets 20 mpg's"

"This is my dream car! I have always driven sports cars, and the Audi S5 is the best car I have owned by far. My criteria is simple, the car with the best looks, meanwhile having the optimum combination of sportiness and luxury, yet affordable. Once you have experienced the Audi S5, I dare you find another car that can beat it on those criteria! It is a real joy to get into every day!"

Wonderful Car

By on Saturday, August 14, 2010

"This car is a Q-ship. Stealth exotic with head turning styling, but low key enough not to shout "mid-life crisis". Ultra refined interior with electronics and stereo (Bang & Olufsen) that are still surprising a year after purchase. Could use the extra 100 hp. in the upcoming RS5, and is a little heavy for serious sports driving."

Very good Car/ Head Turner

By on Thursday, February 04, 2010

"Just a perfect car in every aspect , sporty , space , all rounder"

Love this car!

By on Tuesday, January 03, 2012

"This car is a joy to drive. I handles better than any car I have ever driven. The interior and exterior are smooth and sleek, and the sound system is superior. It stops on a dime and the 4WD takes turns like no other car I've ever seen. Joy, pure Joy!"

resale value - wow

By on Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pros: "styling, exterior design, interior design, fit and finish, B"

Cons: "MPG is low, blind spot assist broke and had to be replaced (they did it for free though)"

"I leased my car in October 2008 and the lease is up in three months. I have the Bang"

Totally Satisfied

By on Monday, April 07, 2008

"I've owned the car since Feb '08. I am extemely satisfied and have no regrets with my purchase. The one drawback I've read about is the typical all-wheel drive sensation that is transfered through the steering wheel upon heavy accelation. Personally though, I believe this is overshadowed by the increased handling/control the all-wheel drive affords you in inclement driving conditions. Either way, it's one fun car to drive and the styling is fantastic."

This car turns heads!

By on Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"Coming from several years of BMW ownership (325 CIC, M3), I can't say enough good things about the S5. The technology is superior and the fit/finish of the cabin is exquisite. It's the simple things that make it a joy to drive and there's no beating the QUATTRO to make the power seem so accessible. I was torn between the new M3 and the S5, but frankly, the M3 has gotten "too popular". I've only seen 1 other S5 on the road, and it caused me to turn my head. If you can get your hands on one, you won't regret it!"

S5 Cab - Mid Life Crisis Completed

By on Friday, December 21, 2012

Pros: "looks, sporty, fast, sick with top down..."

Cons: "you get what you pay for....pricey"

"I just purchased this 2013 S5 Cab in black. It's incredible and loving every minute. The acceleration is unreal and the exterior look is incredible. Sexiest car ever. Worth every cent."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi S5 near Honolulu. See local deals