• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2013 Audi S5

9.8

Based on 34 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

9.7/10
    9.7/10
    9.8/10
Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Own the Convertible Version-Excellent

By on Thursday, May 29, 2014

Pros: "Excellent all around vehicle"

Cons: "Expensive, but worth it. 9/10 for value."

"Bought this vehicle after looking at other convertibles and trading a Honda S2000. Wanted the power of the Honda, but needed some practicality. Where else can you get a convertible with AWD, seating for the wife and kids, a usable trunk, and can autocross on the weekends? Use it all the time, even driving through winters in Ohio, just need to put on winter tires."

awesome sports coupe

By on Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, power, handling"

Cons: "rear seat comfort"

"Fantastic build quality, very fast supercharged motor, handling 4 wheel drive is great! Elegant yet simple styling and lines on the car, large useful trunk. MPG better than expected, 22 in mixed driving. B & O sound system a must! Highly recommended."

Beautiful design-exciting to drive

By on Monday, January 13, 2014

"I own a 2011 S5 Cab - premium plus with the MMI DVD/ nav pkg which includes a rear camera and parking sensors and the the comfort pkg which includes ventilated seats and what Mercedes calls air scarf which blows warm air on your neck which is nice in cool weather with the top down. I agree with most of the comments but I do want to point out a few cons that have not been mentioned. This is a car that lists for 63k and does not have specific features that u think would be standard ...so be careful when buying a used one. For example, no memory on even the driver seat and auto dimming is not included on the side mirrors nor does the passenger mirror dip when in reverse, a nice feature when parking. A USB connection would be appreciated and it's hard to eliminate the brake squeal when braking at low speeds. I believe some of the "cons" have been addressed in the latest models but it's still surprising that in a car at this price point they are not included as standard features. Ps....only the Germans have not found a way to control the brake dust!"

Second S5--LOVE this car!!!

By on Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pros: "Looks, Engine, Interior, Power"

Cons: "Needs more interactive (Pandora music, etc)"

"I owned a 2013 S5, and made the mistake of trading on another car (Tesla--horrible car). I LOVE my 2014 S5--the black optic package is so good looking. I have owned many $100K plus cars--Porsche, etc, and just cannot get enough of this S5. For the price and performance it CANNOT be beat. Amazing engine, interior, torque, maps, design, etc. Glad my new S5 is in my garage!"

Like no other car!

By on Saturday, February 16, 2013

Pros: "Absolute joy to drive"

Cons: "NONE"

"Traded in 2007 Civic SI (daily driver) and 2008 Corvette convertible (weekend fun) for my 2012 S5. WOW! This car is amazing in every way. The B and O sound system is the best I've heard in a car. Lots of looks and great comments from strangers. I always start the car with the door open to hear the amazing V8 fire up! It's crazy but my neighbor commented he liked the exhaust note of my S5 over the Vette! You will LOVE THIS CAR!"

S5 Cab - Mid Life Crisis Completed

By on Friday, December 21, 2012

Pros: "looks, sporty, fast, sick with top down..."

Cons: "you get what you pay for....pricey"

"I just purchased this 2013 S5 Cab in black. It's incredible and loving every minute. The acceleration is unreal and the exterior look is incredible. Sexiest car ever. Worth every cent."

Awesome ride, a qualified "sport" automobile

By on Tuesday, October 02, 2012

"Having traded in an SL500, my impressions have continued to be exceeded by this vehiclle. In every aspect of my comparison to the BMW product of which I was also considering (a family member owns one), it has been an experience that has left no doubt this was the right purchase decision. Handling, comfort (ergonomics), fuel consumption, et al have been superior. I have the Prestige cabriolet and the options on this car are second to none. I would not hesitiate to recomment this vehicle."

Very happy purchase

By on Sunday, September 02, 2012

Pros: "Umm, everything"

Cons: "Nothing yet"

"I just purchased this vehicle after driving a Cayman for the last 3 years. Now, the Porsche is more of a driving machine, but the S5 isn't half bad either. What I love about my S5 is not only the styling but the luxury appointments, fit, finish and tech stuff on the inside. If you want a car that is half sport car/half luxury this equals the perfect fit."

Love this car

By on Sunday, July 29, 2012

Pros: "Quality materials; attention to detail; tech"

Cons: "pricey with the options you need"

"I've only had my 2013 S5 a few days but I simply love it. Great acceleration, especially in Dynamic mode, and the attention to detail in the interior is amazing. The new look for 2013 is an improvement I believe and the many compliments I've already received seem to back that up. I was a little sceptical about the change from a V-8 to the supercharged 6, but I think it's a definite improvement in everyday driving fun since there's more torque available at lower rpms. Love the MMI Navigation with Google Earth sim card feature. I was really looking at certified Jag XKRs and 911s, but really happy with my choice. Sexy beast."

4th Audi - Capo di tutti capo

By on Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Pros: "Sheer beauty; grabs the road; control"

Cons: "Hwy mileage is good (28 or so); local,well . . . ."

"I've had my S5 for nearly three years. People still stop me in the street, wave, give me thumbs up; I mean literally, not figuratively. I bought it because of prior experience with Audi (three A6; two of them 4.2 litre) and because it was the most gorgeous car I'd ever seen. It is great to drive for all of the reasons others have mentioned, but for what is essentially a roadster it's also remarkably comfortable even on an eight hour drive and has loads of storage space. With the exception of adaptive cruise control it has every option known to Audi; I mention this because while the car handles beautifully in normal driving mode, when you shift to sport mode the earth moves: steering tightens, gearing changes, suspension moves to F-1. In short, the thing becomes a changed being even if you don't touch the accelerator; it feels just marvelous. My only regret is that I couldn't have had it in Germany back when there really were virtually no speed limits on the Autobahn."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi S5 near Honolulu. See local deals