2012 Audi S5

9.7

Based on 44 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10
    9.7/10
    9.8/10

Super Sports Car

By on Friday, January 06, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive. Great interior, turns heads"

Cons: "Yeah, so gas mileage, but what do you expect?"

"I love this car. Granted it is not going to hang power wise with a Corvette or a AMG Mercedes or maybe even a M3 BMW, but the driving comfort in this car is superior to all. After owning it for 2 years it still turns heads and gets an occasional inqiry from others as to how I like it and remarks about how good it looks. Plus you can drive it in winter easily with snow tires and it leaves others behind. Oh and I absolutely love the exhaust rumble and this is the first time I ever had a car that people made mention of that feature specifically..."

resale value - wow

By on Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pros: "styling, exterior design, interior design, fit and finish, B"

Cons: "MPG is low, blind spot assist broke and had to be replaced (they did it for free though)"

"I leased my car in October 2008 and the lease is up in three months. I have the Bang"

Like a lion on stilts!

By on Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pros: "Beautiful, fast and refined"

Cons: "Um......"

"The S5 is a fantastic car; muscular but no muscle car. Refined power and drives like it's on train tracks. It's not a tail-out rear wheel drive sports car, it's a real Grand Tourer, capable of tearing down the Autobahn and taking twisty corners with ease. With tons of space and an incredibly well appointed interior, it's real luxury in a car that delights the driver every day. And it looks a million dollars - while those LED running lights have been imitated, they are still stand-out. Watch yourself get parked at the front by valets all the time!"

Totally Satisfied

By on Monday, April 07, 2008

"I've owned the car since Feb '08. I am extemely satisfied and have no regrets with my purchase. The one drawback I've read about is the typical all-wheel drive sensation that is transfered through the steering wheel upon heavy accelation. Personally though, I believe this is overshadowed by the increased handling/control the all-wheel drive affords you in inclement driving conditions. Either way, it's one fun car to drive and the styling is fantastic."

This car turns heads!

By on Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"Coming from several years of BMW ownership (325 CIC, M3), I can't say enough good things about the S5. The technology is superior and the fit/finish of the cabin is exquisite. It's the simple things that make it a joy to drive and there's no beating the QUATTRO to make the power seem so accessible. I was torn between the new M3 and the S5, but frankly, the M3 has gotten "too popular". I've only seen 1 other S5 on the road, and it caused me to turn my head. If you can get your hands on one, you won't regret it!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi S5 near Honolulu. See local deals