2012 Audi S5

9.7

Based on 43 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10
    9.7/10
    9.8/10

resale value - wow

By on Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pros: "styling, exterior design, interior design, fit and finish, B"

Cons: "MPG is low, blind spot assist broke and had to be replaced (they did it for free though)"

"I leased my car in October 2008 and the lease is up in three months. I have the Bang"

Totally Satisfied

By on Monday, April 07, 2008

"I've owned the car since Feb '08. I am extemely satisfied and have no regrets with my purchase. The one drawback I've read about is the typical all-wheel drive sensation that is transfered through the steering wheel upon heavy accelation. Personally though, I believe this is overshadowed by the increased handling/control the all-wheel drive affords you in inclement driving conditions. Either way, it's one fun car to drive and the styling is fantastic."

This car turns heads!

By on Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"Coming from several years of BMW ownership (325 CIC, M3), I can't say enough good things about the S5. The technology is superior and the fit/finish of the cabin is exquisite. It's the simple things that make it a joy to drive and there's no beating the QUATTRO to make the power seem so accessible. I was torn between the new M3 and the S5, but frankly, the M3 has gotten "too popular". I've only seen 1 other S5 on the road, and it caused me to turn my head. If you can get your hands on one, you won't regret it!"

S5 Cab - Mid Life Crisis Completed

By on Friday, December 21, 2012

Pros: "looks, sporty, fast, sick with top down..."

Cons: "you get what you pay for....pricey"

"I just purchased this 2013 S5 Cab in black. It's incredible and loving every minute. The acceleration is unreal and the exterior look is incredible. Sexiest car ever. Worth every cent."

Brand New To Audi and What a Treat !

By on Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pros: "Driving and on board computer"

Cons: "mirrors when backing and seat retraction when parked"

"I have had the 2011 Brilliant Black S-5 for 3 months now and I am still learning all that the car has to offer. From the on board computer and 3-D GPS to the individual tuning suspension...wow!!! Let me start by saying I have had a host of rides from (Mazdas RX-7 in the 80's to most recently the Mercedes 550 4 matic) but Audi's S-5 is in a class all its own. From the superior handling of the Quatro suspension and being able to change those dynamics on the fly, to the responsive throttle and and sexy growl of the Quad exhaust at stop lights this car is always... always a head turner. Cant park it or come out of a store without someone looking at it or saying nice car! I got mine loaded with the side assist and throttle control for on coming and side traffic(highly recommend it)its got the prestige package complete with the Bang and O stereo and the 19 inch alloy rims Couple of draw backs that I'm used too that the Audi does not have are the rear mirrors dont move down when backing up even though it has a back up camera im old school and still use my mirrors and found this to be a little conerning. The seats after the car shuts off do not automatically retract for you to get out but these were the only two creature comforts i miss Things to consider when buying if you have kids and this is an everyday car its a 2 seater, back seat could be used however its tiny but its a sportscar and you didnt buy it for the back seat!! All said and done this car is worth every penny when it comes to the driving experience, in fact I have had it to 140 mph in the dynamic setting (ssshhhhhh) an it was a very smooth ride and she was begging for more. Git in sit down turn up the music and get ready for great driving expeirence!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi S5 near Honolulu. See local deals