• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2011 Audi S5

9.8

Based on 34 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

9.7/10
    9.7/10
    9.8/10

Own the Convertible Version-Excellent

By on Thursday, May 29, 2014

Pros: "Excellent all around vehicle"

Cons: "Expensive, but worth it. 9/10 for value."

"Bought this vehicle after looking at other convertibles and trading a Honda S2000. Wanted the power of the Honda, but needed some practicality. Where else can you get a convertible with AWD, seating for the wife and kids, a usable trunk, and can autocross on the weekends? Use it all the time, even driving through winters in Ohio, just need to put on winter tires."

awesome sports coupe

By on Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, power, handling"

Cons: "rear seat comfort"

"Fantastic build quality, very fast supercharged motor, handling 4 wheel drive is great! Elegant yet simple styling and lines on the car, large useful trunk. MPG better than expected, 22 in mixed driving. B & O sound system a must! Highly recommended."

Beautiful design-exciting to drive

By on Monday, January 13, 2014

"I own a 2011 S5 Cab - premium plus with the MMI DVD/ nav pkg which includes a rear camera and parking sensors and the the comfort pkg which includes ventilated seats and what Mercedes calls air scarf which blows warm air on your neck which is nice in cool weather with the top down. I agree with most of the comments but I do want to point out a few cons that have not been mentioned. This is a car that lists for 63k and does not have specific features that u think would be standard ...so be careful when buying a used one. For example, no memory on even the driver seat and auto dimming is not included on the side mirrors nor does the passenger mirror dip when in reverse, a nice feature when parking. A USB connection would be appreciated and it's hard to eliminate the brake squeal when braking at low speeds. I believe some of the "cons" have been addressed in the latest models but it's still surprising that in a car at this price point they are not included as standard features. Ps....only the Germans have not found a way to control the brake dust!"

Second S5--LOVE this car!!!

By on Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pros: "Looks, Engine, Interior, Power"

Cons: "Needs more interactive (Pandora music, etc)"

"I owned a 2013 S5, and made the mistake of trading on another car (Tesla--horrible car). I LOVE my 2014 S5--the black optic package is so good looking. I have owned many $100K plus cars--Porsche, etc, and just cannot get enough of this S5. For the price and performance it CANNOT be beat. Amazing engine, interior, torque, maps, design, etc. Glad my new S5 is in my garage!"

Like no other car!

By on Saturday, February 16, 2013

Pros: "Absolute joy to drive"

Cons: "NONE"

"Traded in 2007 Civic SI (daily driver) and 2008 Corvette convertible (weekend fun) for my 2012 S5. WOW! This car is amazing in every way. The B and O sound system is the best I've heard in a car. Lots of looks and great comments from strangers. I always start the car with the door open to hear the amazing V8 fire up! It's crazy but my neighbor commented he liked the exhaust note of my S5 over the Vette! You will LOVE THIS CAR!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi S5 near Honolulu. See local deals