• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2010 Audi S5

9.6

Based on 40 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

9.7/10

Now this is Quality!

By on Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Pros: "Really fun to drive. Great on gas."

Cons: "Service can be exspensive without AudiCare"

My Silver Bullit!

"Who wouldn't like this car? It is the best quality vehicle out there. Ok...one of the best."

My Silver Bullit!

I have been thoroughly surprised and pleased...

By on Friday, March 06, 2015

Pros: "great looks, driving dynamics, stereo"

Cons: "a little thirsty..."

"I cannot tell you how much I enjoy this vehicle. From the Prestige package on the fit and finish, to the 4.2 V8 that is always ready to please. Excellent driving dynamics and it is beautiful inside and out. One of the best sound systems for a vehicle that I can possibly remember. The Bang & Oluffsen is a perfect match. Well worth the price and I would definitely recommend this to anyone in the market."

Pretty good car, fun to drive

By on Friday, January 23, 2015

Pros: "Understated appearance, great interior"

Cons: "Transmission too short for this engine"

"First off I want to mention that I am very picky about my cars. Besides the S5 I also own a 997 and A8. The S5 is somewhere in the middle of my 997 and A8. The engine has lots of torque, but it is sluggish above 5000RPM. Coupled with the extremely short S5 transmission it makes for a short burst of acceleration followed by a gear change. A transmission this short requires an engine that delivers power at high RPM, like my 997. The engine revs 3000RPM in 6. gear at 70MPH. That is too high for a V8 that does not like to rev high... . Suspension is nicely firm and brakes are sufficiently sized. You can really throw the car around curves nicely. Quattro is Quattro and needs to comment here. Interior is very nice and of typical Audi quality. The sunroof is completely worthless, noisy and flimsy. It is good for letting some daylight in, but you can't really open it due to noise. Doors and trunk lid feel light and cheap due to weight reduction efforts by Audi. Seats, stereo, steering wheel are of great quality. Exhaust sound is deep and throaty. Transmission is clunky with very long throws, shifter is out of place and too far away, clutch is very heavy, steering is great. I still love this car with all it's imperfections. It is a good challenge trying to master it's mismatched engine-transmission-clutch combination."

Fun to drive

By on Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "No voice activated system"

"One issue that I was not happy with is that the S5 convertible doesn't have a voice activated phone or command system where the hardtop does. For whatever reason Audi doesn't install it in the convertible is beyond me. Other manufactures install it in there convertibles. After all the top is not down all the time"

Great drivers car

By on Saturday, October 11, 2014

Pros: "Great driver"

"I have owned this car now for 4 months. It is a Prestige model.Driving the Audi S5 is absolute fun for cornering like it is on rails. The more you drive this car the more you enjoy driving. Car gets lots of attention wherever I am even at Gas Station. The fit and finish is fantastic and very tight. B and O sound is great and the v8 engine is strong and actually gets pretty decent mileage for a car of this caliber."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi S5 near Honolulu. See local deals