2014 Audi S4 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $43,986 - $45,507.

10/7.5

9.5

Based on 35 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10
    9.8/10

2010 Audi S4

By on Tuesday, November 30, 2010

"Purchased new in April 2010. Car is smooth and stable. I have a manual transmission and it does not mind being in 5th or even 6th gear around town. The supercharger adds a good deal of punch for passing and it is a nice comfortable car for long rides. I am seeing about 21mpg, but I know I could do better if I didn't enjoy spirited driving so much. It is fairly inconspicuous and I am looking forward to having the four wheel drive this winter."

Great car fun to drive lots of power

By on Tuesday, January 21, 2014

"Great car Fun to drive"

Best 4D Sedan

By on Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"If you compare this to any other Sedan in its class the S4 delivers everything you want. The car is complete masterpiece of German engineering."

Its Always in the shop

By on Monday, November 25, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "only 4 yrs old and its constant in the shop"

"Audi A4 2010 - 40k mi I love driving my car and the look and feel of it, but that is where it ends. I wish I had never bought it. Its in the shop at least once every six months and they have to fix several things every time its in. So Far:Excessive oil consumption, replace Water Pump, Hood sensor, dead battery, blown fuses, windshield defects, valve leaks and much more. If you have plenty of time to waste taking it to the shop, its a great car for you!"

Nimble, reliable, quick and pampered

By on Sunday, July 20, 2014

Pros: "Looks, Performance, Refinement"

Cons: "No deal breakers"

"After 5 months of driving and 10K miles, not a single regret... Reasons to Buy: (many reasons but i'll stick to the top) Performance - The Quattro AWD system puts the incredible power of this vehicle to the ground instantly and without hesitation. You feel glued to the road in all conditions and I've driven it over many mountain passes. Through snow, ice, sleet, rain the Quattro AWD with sport differential never misses a beat! The engine/transmission is amazing, many complain that the exhaust doesn't make the grunt that it should. I disagree, the engine in this car is a "sleeper" and it's supposed to be. It is refined and tame in every way (in comfort and Auto modes) unless you ask it to be otherwise... In which case (in Dynamic mode) it can become an unhinged animal leaving you trying to figure out where everyone went, just glance at the rearview mirror for the answer. The power is instant and it snaps! Keep the animal tamed for the best fuel economy, I'm averaging around 23-24 Hwy/City together. The steering is ample but does have the typical synthetic feel of EAS, the drive select system does seem to curb this feel in Dynamic mode but you can still feel the presence. It stays very tidy in corners, I've never felt it understeer but have experienced over steer in corners under heavy acceleration; in any case this is only momentary as the onboard systems quickly right the situation with or without your input. Refinement - You simply cannot beat the trim and fit of a German engineered car. The interior is nothing short of stunning, the details are important and they are not overlooked. The front seats are sporty, they cradle you and the back seats are no longer a "joke". The back seats can actually fit two adults in reasonable comfort. Controls make sense and are well placed. The exterior is sporty looking with amazing lines, combined with the 19in rims this vehicle looks best in class for performance luxury. Fun Factor - While it always depends on what you are looking for, the "fun factor" ranks high for me. If I'm going to be paying for it for years to come, it had better be fun, period. This car is an absolute joy to drive and fits in wherever I find myself. My commuter car during the week to my mountain express on the weekends."