2014 Audi S4 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $43,981 - $45,512.

10/7.5

9.5

Based on 35 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10
    9.8/10

Two year update

By on Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pros: "Very fast, MMI controls, comfortable, gorgeous"

Cons: "ummmmmmm"

"I have enjoyed my S4 for two full years now and feel as though I know it well. The engine is absolutely a gem. It is a shame that Washington is rendering V6 and V8 engines obsolete, being replaced with turbo fours. There will never be a four cylinder engine that feel and sounds as good as this supercharged V6. I have the 6sp manual but sometimes regret not having the slick DSG 7 speed auto. The stick is fine but offers no performance advantage over the twin clutch automatic. The interior looks like new and is solid as a bank vault. Seats are comfortable but rear leg room is not generous. I use winter tires through Buffalo winters and with them, the car is awesome in the snow. I have gotten so use to the MMI controls (single knob that controls audio etc.) that I miss it when driving any other car. The Bang and Olufson stereo blows any system I have heard away. The car won't disappoint for those looking for a fast, great looking, comfortable all season alternative."

S-4 understated rocket

By on Saturday, November 14, 2009

"The S-4 is the gentleman's rocket, especially the S-tronic auto. I have the deep sea blue with the std black interior. The Rear diff really works and allows you to toss it around abit on out backroad 45mph corners.Having driven a GLI for 7 years, the sitting position suits the taller driver and feels tight and in control. All this power and 25 miles per gallon? perfect!!!!"

Best All Around Sport Sedan Ever!!!

By on Friday, March 01, 2013

Pros: "Fun to Drive, Reliable, All season Family car, MPG"

"I have owned this car for 3 years and it has been very reliable. Only problem was water pump that was replaced in the first year on a recall. Audi has now extended the warranty on the engine and drive train to 100K miles. Car is a blast to drive, as quick as a 911 with room for 4 adults. If you have kids and want a sports car that you can drive year round (in snow) then this is the car for you. I love the black and red leather seats, Prestige Package and keyless entry. I have no complaints with this car and would buy another."

I love it.

By on Friday, January 10, 2014

Pros: "Blast to drive. Quarto provides excellent control."

Cons: "Easy to damage wheels."

"I replaced my manual A4. I love this car. Do not... Do not keep the summer performance tires on during cold, snowy weather. With the Pirelli winter tires the can handles like it's on dry roads. The manual is probably not as fast as the auto, but I go out of my way to find excuses to go for drives."

A SLEEPING BEAST !!!!

By on Saturday, April 13, 2013

Pros: "all of it"

"By far one of the best car i have ever driven in its class. The supercharger does the job and more. Whishes that the exhaust was a bit more racy, but really small detail. I am having lots of fun with it and getting ready to take it to our local race track...."