2009 Audi S4

9.5

Based on 28 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10

Great performing car, fun to drive.

By on Saturday, August 02, 2014

Pros: "Fast, fun, good styling, fun to drive."

Cons: "add-ons are pricey , scan rear leg room"

"This is the perfect combination of a daily driver that you can jump on and ejoy all of the performance of a true sports car. The sports suspension options are a complete necessity. Has a lot of torque at all RPMs- does not have the peaky response of some supercharged/turbocharged vehicles. Corners like a dream. Nicely styled, conservative interior. Major complaint is rear leg room. I never drive in the rear seats so who cares."

Nimble, reliable, quick and pampered

By on Sunday, July 20, 2014

Pros: "Looks, Performance, Refinement"

Cons: "No deal breakers"

"After 5 months of driving and 10K miles, not a single regret... Reasons to Buy: (many reasons but i'll stick to the top) Performance - The Quattro AWD system puts the incredible power of this vehicle to the ground instantly and without hesitation. You feel glued to the road in all conditions and I've driven it over many mountain passes. Through snow, ice, sleet, rain the Quattro AWD with sport differential never misses a beat! The engine/transmission is amazing, many complain that the exhaust doesn't make the grunt that it should. I disagree, the engine in this car is a "sleeper" and it's supposed to be. It is refined and tame in every way (in comfort and Auto modes) unless you ask it to be otherwise... In which case (in Dynamic mode) it can become an unhinged animal leaving you trying to figure out where everyone went, just glance at the rearview mirror for the answer. The power is instant and it snaps! Keep the animal tamed for the best fuel economy, I'm averaging around 23-24 Hwy/City together. The steering is ample but does have the typical synthetic feel of EAS, the drive select system does seem to curb this feel in Dynamic mode but you can still feel the presence. It stays very tidy in corners, I've never felt it understeer but have experienced over steer in corners under heavy acceleration; in any case this is only momentary as the onboard systems quickly right the situation with or without your input. Refinement - You simply cannot beat the trim and fit of a German engineered car. The interior is nothing short of stunning, the details are important and they are not overlooked. The front seats are sporty, they cradle you and the back seats are no longer a "joke". The back seats can actually fit two adults in reasonable comfort. Controls make sense and are well placed. The exterior is sporty looking with amazing lines, combined with the 19in rims this vehicle looks best in class for performance luxury. Fun Factor - While it always depends on what you are looking for, the "fun factor" ranks high for me. If I'm going to be paying for it for years to come, it had better be fun, period. This car is an absolute joy to drive and fits in wherever I find myself. My commuter car during the week to my mountain express on the weekends."

Love this thang

By on Saturday, April 26, 2014

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "I didn't get it sooner"

"I bought this car about 7 months ago. Since about 500 miles it has been built to be stage 2 and is making about 400 horsepower to the wheels. It has a perfect blend of performance, comfort, flash and refinement."

Car to love - Sport and comfort

By on Saturday, February 01, 2014

Pros: "Drive Control, Entertainment System, Looks"

Cons: "Misses Rear Entertainment screen"

"I love my 2014 Audi S4, my wife gifted it to me. The car completes the drive pleasure and amazing fun while cruising within the city or zip on highways. The acceleration is amazing and the engine sound compliments it, the ride is very smooth and stable, braking is precised and totally love the sport steering wheel. I like the interior and exterior very much and the car is a beauty to watch. Overall the car I always wanted and me and my wife are totally crazy about it."

Great car fun to drive lots of power

By on Tuesday, January 21, 2014

"Great car Fun to drive"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi S4 near Honolulu. See local deals