2008 Audi S4

9.3

Based on 79 Ratings for the 2005 - 2008 models.

9.7/10

Wow!

By on Sunday, September 23, 2007

"Finally able to get one. Well worth the wait. Tired of seeing the complaints about gas mileage. Had a Nissan Pathfinder with the same gas mileage. This car is a sports car. If you want gas mileage buy a Honda. If you want your commute to be fantastic buy this car."

Bought a 2005 last year with 5000 miles on it.

By on Thursday, March 22, 2012

"Cab, Black, 6 Manual, Great stereo, Sat Radio. Beast of a vehicle. Dangerously fast, excellent cornering and road response, extremely stable at high speeds, Poor right rear visibility, avgerages 14-15mpg country driving 19-20 highway(but that's with a lot of pedal), tires take a lot of wear in country road driving, top goes down in 30 secs, acceleration from 65 to 95 is like most cars at 25 to 40. wipers are a little weak on the rain, highly recommend Rain-X for added visiblity. Very annoying get caught behind slow drivers... Not many other cars gives you: V8/6 Manual/AWD/CONVERTIBLE/ all in one package!!"

5th and best Audi I have owned

By on Thursday, February 09, 2012

Pros: "AWD, brakes, handling, interior, ergonomics."

Cons: "MPG, but knew this."

"I have owned 5 Audis. (2) 90 series quattros, (2) A4s with V6s and finally this 2007 S4. What a GREAT car. The sleeper of all 4 door compact cars. With a 7000 redline wail that rivals a Nascar vehicle, this is stunning. The versatility with AWD and interior details unmatched by most production vehicles, this car is simply amazing. 340 HP, huge brakes, AWD, Recaro seats etc.... How can you beat this? So sad to see the new S4 go to a supercharged V6. The sound of the V8 is totally worth the price of admission."

Wonderful to drive gas guzzler

By on Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pros: "driving experience, handling, curb appeal"

Cons: "cost of ownership"

"I purchased a used 2005.5 S4 with all options (nav, cold weather, etc). I've been driving it for a year. First, I love driving this car! It is fast, sticks to the road like glue, and gives me an adrenaline rush just on my way to the grocery. Second, people compliment it all the time. However, after a year I'm considering trading it in for something with better mileage. I thought the 14/20 wouldn't bother me given that I drive very little. But even given that I only drive about 500 miles a month, that's 2 fill ups (approx 225 miles per tank in the city). Though this car has had few issues in the time I've owned it, I think the long-term cost of the gas and repairs make it a questionable value. If you are not budget-minded these issues may not bother you. Given that I purchased this car with 58K miles on it, I haven't been that impressed with the small issues such as the motor mounts cracked, center console lid broken, and rear floor lamp out (all of which I knew about when I purchased the car). I also had 2 costly repairs to the front right headlamp and a brake sensor had to be replaced. It does make me think, "why so many small things on a car with less than 60k miles?" I think this is a great car if you don't mind frequent fill ups and can deal with the higher maintenance costs. These cars cost about $50k new...for that price I would think Audi wouldn't have these small issues crop up in less than 6 years and 60K miles."

Amazing S4!

By on Monday, July 30, 2007

"I love this car! I have had an A4 previously. No comparison between the A4 and the S4. Not even close. I have had several C5 vettes as toys. Got rid of them and wanted something with more room and power under the hood. Well, I could not be happier with my choice of the S4. The A4 lease was expiring and the vette was gone. It was the perfect time, to get into the S4. The 6-Spd is awesome. Although, the clutch is 'touchy' I think. But I am getting the feel of it. Love the interior, the exterior styling. I have nothing bad to say about this S4. If your on the fence, and not sure if it is worth it ... let me tell ya .... it is."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi S4 near Honolulu. See local deals