2004 Audi S4

Based on 39 Ratings for the 2004 models.

amazing sport sedan

By on Saturday, October 29, 2011

"amazing sport sedan for the individual that has needs for a 4 door sedan, but desires the ability to have race car like handling and acceleration. a perfect mix of practicality and performance."

best car i have ever owned!!

By on Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pros: "good value, very solid german car, amazing perform"

Cons: "the cup holder isn't the best, but who cares!"

"The car is amazing in every way possible. Its like driving a porsche with 4 doors and cargo room. THe power is amazing, the growl is awesome, and the quattro drives thru everything. I wish they still made a wagon version, because I need a larger car now, and may have to trade this one in soon to get more room; maybe I'll wait until they make the wagon again! You won't regret the purchase!"

Beautiful

By on Tuesday, April 05, 2011

"I have owned this car for 5 years now and never had one problem with it. It is incredibly fast, great handling, sexy and the REAL Recaro seats are so comfortable. The only negative is it is a real gas guzzler due to the V-8. But, its one of a rare bread at this point and worth owning.I never keep a car more than 3 years but this is the exception."

Snow Monster

By on Tuesday, March 01, 2011

"After braving a Cleveland winter with this car, I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase. This car has a nice weight about it and always feels solid and secure, I drove through blizzards with my all season tires and I was never worried. The V8 sounds great (exhaust could be louder IMHO), the ride is quiet, interior quality is top notch and styling still looks modern. For the money it is a challenge to find a nicer enthusiast car, with all the safety and creature comforts. I am not bothered by the lower MPG's because the car is worth it, I get a smile on my face every time I get to smash the accelerator."

Awesome vehicle

By on Friday, July 04, 2008

"I've never owned a vehicle of this class before. It truly is an awesome car. Not only do you get style you get performance."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi S4 near Honolulu. See local deals