2008 Audi RS 4

9.8

Based on 18 Ratings for the 2007 - 2008 models.

9.8/10
    9.8/10
    10.0/10
    9.9/10
Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

This car is an all weather rocket

By on Saturday, December 17, 2011

Pros: "Engine, sound, 4 wheel drive"

Cons: "Gas mileage, rear seat room"

"I wish I could keep it forever, but at some point, the maintenance will likely get ugly. Overall, this car is unmatched for the money. I've had an e46 m3 and driven many 911s and m5s, but the overall package of this car is unbeatable. My m3 was more fun on the track, but I'm not on the track 99.9 percent of the time. All weather stability, the best sound you can ask for, and a big high revving v8 is sublime. I would highly recommend."

Ideal Extreme Performance Sedan

By on Sunday, July 19, 2009

"Now with 20,000 miles, and after a long list of alternative sports cars and performance coupes and sedans in my rear view mirrow, this is the best of them all. The car is a study in balance and perfect contrast. Supremely comfortable and secure, yet quick and agile. Drive it like a baby one day, ride the tiger the next. Beautifully made, technologically complex, and incredibly easy to live with and operate. No quality issues; looks, drives, and performs as new...except motor performs better now that it's broken in. Only real flaw, and it's not an unexpected one, given the motor and it's output, is the gas mileage...averaging just under 20 for city and highway. It's also more expensive than the competition, but take a look at the build quality and materials; that's where this car differentiates itself. A truly special vehicle."

Not just a flash in the pan!

By on Sunday, August 15, 2010

"I have driven my RS4 90,000 miles. In that amount of time, I became very familiar with my car. The RS4 has had a few minor gliches along the way, one just recently corrected with the engine needing a new Intake Manifold. I bought the extended warranty and most was covered. The engine uses oil. The same engine in the R8 also uses oil. You can expect to add a quart about every 7 to 8K miles. For a high reving normally aspirated engine, I feel that is no big deal. The Quattro has been wonderful, in any weather the car tracks straight and tru. I have switched to All season sport tires to make it a machine for ice and snow. The famous Audi interior is still as sharp today as when it was new. The cornering and acceleration as with all the mechanics are now back to 100%. I've replaced the exhaust with a full Milltek custom sport exhaust system that has no resonators but does have the Sport Valves like the OEM system. Along with a Level II Revo Sport ECU computer upgrade, the car now pulls somewhere above 450 to 460 HP. The power band seems endless and the 8400RPM redline is incredible. I would say my car could easily pass the 160 MPH mark and could easily reach a 180 MPH top speed. I've had it since it was new, and it still turns heads, and it's still just as fun to drive now as it was when I picked it up. Audi is reaching their stride in the quality and performance of their cars. My next car will be another Product of Audi GmbH, the RS5. That will sit in the garage next to my 5.2L V-10 R8. So many cars and so little garage space!"

Awesome ride

By on Sunday, February 03, 2008

"Best bang for the buck. 8200 rpm torque curve with a V8!!! AWD lets you have all the fun you want on the road and makes it drivable in the northern winters (preferable). Pretty stiff ride to be expected but many luxuries to help the pain. Had car in shop 2 times for warranty issues. Must test drive to believe. Love it more than my Z06."

RS4: The Sedan Elite

By on Tuesday, October 06, 2009

"The RS4 is just an incredible car. I've had this car for about 2 years now and it just never gets old. The acceleration thrusts you back into the seat as you approach the redline. From the factory the stock exhaust sounds amazing in S mode. The car looks amazing and I often get compliments and nods of approval from both the young and the old. The car has been extremely reliable and gets good gas mileage for a high revving car with 420hp. I average right around 20mpg city/highway. The all wheel drive system keeps you safe and gives you confidence during inclement weather. This is a true sports sedan, I can drop the kids off to daycare and then have some fun on the way to work. The interior appointments are very classy and the sport seats are comfy and supportive. I can't really say enough about this car. If you are considering this car for purchase, test drive it - without the salesperson. Also, you should know that most of the fun happens at over 4000rpm...Happy motoring."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi RS 4 near Honolulu. See local deals