• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2012 Audi Q7

Based on 106 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Safe, solid fast

By on Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Pros: "2 of my neighbors now own Audis!"

Cons: "Lots of brake dust"

"I feel that the safety features in the Q7 better than Mercedes, Lexus, and BMWs that I have owned. It is my 2nd Q7."

Love this car and every 85,000 miles on the road.

By on Friday, January 09, 2015

Pros: "Great ride, roomy, comfortable, great styling"

Cons: "3rd row seating is not very practical"

"Very user friendly with plenty of room for family and friends."

Best auto ever

By on Thursday, January 08, 2015

"I have had Lexus, Mercedes, BMW. The power, safety features and appearance are hands down the best. The negatives I found were too much brake dust and poor rim choice. Highway mpg was 25-26 but requires high test gas. The articulating headlights in the mountains are a great extra feature"

Love this car fast safe reliable

By on Saturday, July 19, 2014

Pros: "very low mileage fun to drive"

Cons: "not a family car"

"Love this car , low miles, fast it's sports car . I know there is a demand for this car low miles, Has all the bells and whistles"

Love it, but I don't love everything about it.

By on Monday, June 09, 2014

Pros: "sporty, punchy off the line,"

Cons: "The diesel sound is strong at times"

"I love my Q7 a lot, but not completely. The rear seats are not terrible, but not great. My youngest two fit comfortably, but they are 9 and 11. My 14 year old will sit back there but only if she absolutely has to. You know how the school bus seating has high backs and you can't really see over them? It's kind of like that in the Audi when you sit in the third row. However, I wouldn't be with out them. The extra seating option is worth it. The reason we purchased the Q7 was because of the 7 passenger diesel. I drive 30k+ miles per year. With diesel I get much better gas mileage (on average 29-31 mpg to/from school 25 miles from the house). The other option for me was the Mercedes GL 350. I felt like the third row on the GL was bigger and more comfortable. What I love, love, love about my Q7 is the gas mileage, the computer/nav, large sunroof, comfort and handling, large gas tank, it feels solid, the power of acceleration, wifi although we don't use it, the parking guides make me a parallel parking queen. What I don't love: too much service work, very few cup holders, cargo mat and visor don't have a place to go when 3rd row is being used, middle seat in 2nd row is uncomfortable, the protective laminate on bumper has discolored, My last car was a Toyota sienna. That van had cup holders and cubby space galore. The kids loved it and really miss the space that we don't seem to have anymore in the Q7. I love how the Q7 fits the four of us really well for our Monday through Friday schedule. On the weekends when it's the 5 of us, I think the minivan or even the GL would be better. "He's touching me" and "I sat in the middle last time" is a constant argument. There seems to be great room between the front row and middle row. Just not great when you seat three across. Also the middle row seat feet area has a hump, which doesn't help the touching issue."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi Q7 near Honolulu. See local deals