2010 Audi Q7

Based on 111 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Pretty good SUV

By on Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"Driven Q7 3.65 about 3 yrs. It is a bit underpowered and the transmission seems like it is endlessly shifting. It has great handling and styling. Comfort level is very good too. More trips to the shop than standard service mostly to fix glitches in the electronics and navi. Navi system is not intuitive at all. Overall we like the car, but not as much as our old A4."

Excellent

By on Thursday, April 24, 2008

"Wondeful thing ever happend to me. best luxurious car i have ever ridden. runs smooth and interior is well furnished and stylish comapre to BMW and Volvo. only downside i have came across so far is LOTTA GAS and price being 3.60 :( doesn't help alot."

DREAM CAR

By on Thursday, November 29, 2007

"this is a car that you dream of owning i personally have a 4.2 premium package fully loaded and i couldn't see another vechile taking its place. This is my frist audi i have owned in a while and i think i may be in one for a while. Before this i owned BMW for a while from a M3 to the 330i convertiable and have yet to see one meet the standards this Q7 have set."

Best Vehicle Ever Owned

By on Thursday, June 14, 2007

"The Q7 provides an outstanding ride, along with beautiful design and comfort. My whole family hates riding in our other vehicles versus the Q7."

Excellent car with some quirks

By on Friday, January 11, 2008

"My previous car was a Honda Odyssey, my wifes car is a BMW 530. This was pushing the bounds for me to drop 58 large on a vehicle, but I decided to splurge. I got was the 4.2. The car handles excellent despite it's size and weight. The Q7 is as long as my minivan was, which I suppose is necessary to make the 3rd row usable, which it is, even for small adults (something the X5 can not claim). The major drawback to this car is the mileage. Thus far I am averaging a paltry 14.6 mpg (albeit mostly via city driving). Now the quirks: 1. The rear lift hatch opens so high that my wife 5' was unable to close the door, this is partly why I went with the 4.2 - whereby opening height is a controllable feature. 2. There is a buttom on the drivers door to open the rear hatch but that's all it does is open, it does not close. I find this strange as a button on the rear hatch itself does exist to close it automatically. To add a button up front could only cost $20 to add so why was this not done?? Also, the open hatch button on the remote should also close the door as well. 3. When I drive long distances (using cruise control) I sometimes like to tuck my heel under the seat. There is no space to do this on this car - a bit annoying. 4. It seems there should be storage space under the second row, but none exists. It would be nice if there were some drawers there for items such as the DVD player remote, headphones, etc. Actually, given the size of this vehicle, there is not much storage space - between a pair of sunglasses, a radar detector, a few CD's there is not room for much else. 5. Cupholder arrangement is odd. The ones up front are strange and the ones in the rear are at an angle in the door - not very functional and requires that the drinks be in capped bottles. 6. Recalling contacts from the phone interface requires too many steps - especially if you have a full phone book. 7. German cars are renowned for brake dust, but this one produces this big time. Nice suprises: 1. Cruise control works, even at 15 mph. This is very nice for long school zones. 2. Berber carpet hides dirt extremely well. 3. Cruising at 100mph is smooth as silk 4. MMI computer interface is way more intuitive than BMW's I drive. I didn't even find myself using the manual. 5. 20" wheels look great and do not make the car overly stiff. (I was fearful of this during the purchase). 6. Stereo sound is amazing - interior noise levels when cruising are low (it growls a lot under heavy accelleration however)."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi Q7 near Honolulu. See local deals