2008 Audi Q7

Based on 109 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Simply WOW!

By on Monday, June 23, 2008

"Out of a list of 48 possible SUV's (some different trims of same model) the Audi Q7 won hands down. After several elimination steps I was left with the Q7, XC90, MDX, and Enclave. After test driving and checking for clear vision of dash, ease of control operation, fit and finish, and so forth the Q7 won. I purchased a 3.6 to save on fuel and I simply didn't need the extra power of the 4.2 for various reasons (think flashing red lights). I can not recommend this vehicle enough. Give it a test drive and you will see why. Be sure to take a clover or other sharp turn for the full effect of the handling."

excellent car 53K mi. not a problem

By on Sunday, May 18, 2008

"have had Q7 for 2 years 53500 miles have had absolutly no problems or issues. replaced brakes and tires once. great car."

Great SUV

By on Saturday, September 08, 2007

"Great SUV for a family of 4. With third row good for short/medium trips, or longer trips for small children. Great style, drives like a car, not a lumbering beast. The pick up and passing on the 3.6 is good. Car is very lively, after break-in period."

This is a great vehicle... reliable !

By on Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pros: "Reliable - a absolute tank in the snow..."

"I can n ot say enough good things about the Q7... I have a 2007 with 98K and am extremely pleased with not only the auto itself but the service department that supports customers (if required, which is not often). I will purchased another soon...keeping this one for my kids - safe and reliable!"

Best LuXury SUV

By on Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pros: "Great price for Luxury, Looks, and Quality"

Cons: "Rear storage cover too heavy"

"If you want a Luxury SUV to travel the country, this is it. Fits several golf bags length wise or side ways, not many can do that! Comfort is excellent, driving is a dream. Power and torque in abundance, the sport mode transmission is a real kick, in an SUV, come on! Toys and Nav System really cool. Love the glass roof, window shades, AC system.... Super Quality, all high end materials in and out."

Q7 Heaven

By on Sunday, January 06, 2008

"I was looking to replace my 06 ML500. I read all the great reviews and found an awesome deal on an 07 4.2 Premium. All I can say is it is honestly everything you could want in one package! All the options that come with the Premium can't be beat. I am so glad I purchased this car. I was unsatisfied with the quality issues I was experiencing with my MB. Another deciding factor was the fact that the Q7 is still assembled in Europe vs. the ML which is now built in Alabama."

Better than I thought

By on Monday, December 31, 2007

"I did lot of research regarding BMW X5, Benz GL450 and Audi Q7. After I did test driving for all 3 cars, I chose Audi Q7. It has more room inside than others and has more fancy features. Q7 drives like a full 4dr sedan, very comfortable and reliable. The only bad thing is there are so many new features, it took couple weeks to learn & use them."

Great utility vehicle

By on Friday, May 04, 2007

"Being familiar with top end SUVs my last three have been Range Rovers i can say this car exceeds expectations in every catagory the only one it does'nt is SERIOUS off roading. The vehicles fit and finish is superb, road manners excellent. These words don't say enough."

Great SUV

By on Thursday, April 19, 2007

"Before purchasing the Q7, I test drove the BMW X5 and the Mercedes GL450. Although both are exceptional SUV's, I found the Q7 to ride just as smooth and preferred the very distinct design. If it wasn't for the GL450 looking so much like a Honda Pilot it might have been my first choice."

Q7 TDI is awesome - get one (but expect a wait)

By on Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pros: "smooth ride, handles well, mileage, style"

Cons: "sluggish acceleration but not THAT bad"

"I love this car! He handles really well - a joy to drive. For long trips there are very few stops for gas! It's a very comfortable car, great features inside the car too! I use the navigation"

A presence to be wreckon with

By on Friday, June 04, 2010

"I had shopped around for an X5 for a few months and decided one day to stop into an Audi dealer and the same day picked up an S-Line 4.2 Q7. This vehicle is large but with the V8 packs a powerful punch to jump off the line and has high end torque which will blow past anyone at high speed. The interior is better than any SUV I checked out and the handling is superb! Only drawback is on long drives the leather seats can be a bit hard and uncomfortable. Love my Q7!!!"

Love it

By on Sunday, February 21, 2010

"Got a used S-Line 2007 and after owning a QX4,QX56, LandRover, Tahoe, Armada, Pathfinder, 4Runner and Landcruiser...this takes the cake. Will be getting another one when i run the miles up on this breast!"

Love this car

By on Thursday, September 10, 2009

"Going from an 04 Range Rover to this was initially a tough decision, but since I've had the Q7 I've loved it. Great leg room, I'm 6'6", so this was key. There isn't as much storgage space, but that's what roof racks are for on trips right. Definitely recommend this car because of the handling, comfort, and quality that Audi has delivered."

I HAVE NEVER KEPT ONE THIS LONE

By on Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"THIS VEHICLE IS AWESOME I WENT FROM A 2006 750LI TO THIS SUV AND IT IS MY FAVORITE"

A Sports Car for Big and Tall Guys

By on Sunday, May 10, 2009

"This is a rocket with style. Did you play football? Need leg room with a sports car you can get in and out of without grunting from your sports (knees) history? This is your car. This Audi mixes the best of both worlds...safe enough for the family but cool enough when they are not around. Enjoy the Q7 total worth it. I"m a happy owner."

Sooooo NICE

By on Thursday, January 22, 2009

"I've had a .2 Q7 for two years, and it's perfect. I've never had such a comfortable car, and I've had lots of German cars before. Get one."

By on Friday, January 11, 2008

"Great Car, Super Sleek, Comfortable and Very Safe"

Best SUV yet!

By on Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"Drove the Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes ML class, BMW X5 and VW Touareg -- By far, Audi Q7 is the most luxurious of them all. The 4.2 is a must as the 3.6 lacked power. While the vehicle is loaded with options, it was worthwhile adding the Adaptive Air Suspension and 20" wheels. This is a refined, high quality and poweful SUV for individuals who are looking luxury from a company that lived to its motto to "never follow.""

NEW TECHNOLOGY

By on Tuesday, July 13, 2010

"MUSCULAR VEHICLE,...HEAVY BUT TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCE,...SUPER FAST....WITHOUT HISSITATION,...ABOVE ALLL...VERY EFFECIENT... AND A LOT OF POWER TO PROVIDE W/O ANYTHING TO SACRIFICE,....HIGHLY RECOMMENDED......"

Pretty good SUV

By on Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"Driven Q7 3.65 about 3 yrs. It is a bit underpowered and the transmission seems like it is endlessly shifting. It has great handling and styling. Comfort level is very good too. More trips to the shop than standard service mostly to fix glitches in the electronics and navi. Navi system is not intuitive at all. Overall we like the car, but not as much as our old A4."

the best

By on Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"I checked out all SUV's b/f buying the Audi Q7. Nothing compared to the comfortable ride and unbelievavle room inside. The Q7 actually seats 7 with leg room, and still has room in the back for packages. Best ride for an SUV."

Excellent

By on Thursday, April 24, 2008

"Wondeful thing ever happend to me. best luxurious car i have ever ridden. runs smooth and interior is well furnished and stylish comapre to BMW and Volvo. only downside i have came across so far is LOTTA GAS and price being 3.60 :( doesn't help alot."

DREAM CAR

By on Thursday, November 29, 2007

"this is a car that you dream of owning i personally have a 4.2 premium package fully loaded and i couldn't see another vechile taking its place. This is my frist audi i have owned in a while and i think i may be in one for a while. Before this i owned BMW for a while from a M3 to the 330i convertiable and have yet to see one meet the standards this Q7 have set."

Best Vehicle Ever Owned

By on Thursday, June 14, 2007

"The Q7 provides an outstanding ride, along with beautiful design and comfort. My whole family hates riding in our other vehicles versus the Q7."

Excellent car with some quirks

By on Friday, January 11, 2008

"My previous car was a Honda Odyssey, my wifes car is a BMW 530. This was pushing the bounds for me to drop 58 large on a vehicle, but I decided to splurge. I got was the 4.2. The car handles excellent despite it's size and weight. The Q7 is as long as my minivan was, which I suppose is necessary to make the 3rd row usable, which it is, even for small adults (something the X5 can not claim). The major drawback to this car is the mileage. Thus far I am averaging a paltry 14.6 mpg (albeit mostly via city driving). Now the quirks: 1. The rear lift hatch opens so high that my wife 5' was unable to close the door, this is partly why I went with the 4.2 - whereby opening height is a controllable feature. 2. There is a buttom on the drivers door to open the rear hatch but that's all it does is open, it does not close. I find this strange as a button on the rear hatch itself does exist to close it automatically. To add a button up front could only cost $20 to add so why was this not done?? Also, the open hatch button on the remote should also close the door as well. 3. When I drive long distances (using cruise control) I sometimes like to tuck my heel under the seat. There is no space to do this on this car - a bit annoying. 4. It seems there should be storage space under the second row, but none exists. It would be nice if there were some drawers there for items such as the DVD player remote, headphones, etc. Actually, given the size of this vehicle, there is not much storage space - between a pair of sunglasses, a radar detector, a few CD's there is not room for much else. 5. Cupholder arrangement is odd. The ones up front are strange and the ones in the rear are at an angle in the door - not very functional and requires that the drinks be in capped bottles. 6. Recalling contacts from the phone interface requires too many steps - especially if you have a full phone book. 7. German cars are renowned for brake dust, but this one produces this big time. Nice suprises: 1. Cruise control works, even at 15 mph. This is very nice for long school zones. 2. Berber carpet hides dirt extremely well. 3. Cruising at 100mph is smooth as silk 4. MMI computer interface is way more intuitive than BMW's I drive. I didn't even find myself using the manual. 5. 20" wheels look great and do not make the car overly stiff. (I was fearful of this during the purchase). 6. Stereo sound is amazing - interior noise levels when cruising are low (it growls a lot under heavy accelleration however)."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi Q7 near Honolulu. See local deals