2014 Audi Q5 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $41,995 - $43,222.

10/7.7

Based on 88 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

Recommend to everyone!

By on Thursday, January 12, 2012

"Pros= handling is unbelievable, comfort is great,very roomy, get tons of compliments on looks, panoramic sunroof is amazing, LED daytime running lights are a great audi suignature trait. Cons= The MPS jack is in the most inconvient position in the glove box on the passenger side so it is very hard to take in and out from the driver side. MMI system can be difficult to use at first. It is pretty much like learning a new computer system."

You have to drive it to judge it!

By on Friday, July 24, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive, practical for daily use & adventures"

Cons: "MMI system could be more user friendly"

"Bought a 2015 2.0T Premium Plus Q5 about a month ago. This car is the most fun/practical/luxury crossover you can buy. Even though Audi has not changed the Q5's design a lot over the years, it has a minimalistic elegance about it. It does not say "hey look at me" when you are driving it but at the same time looks beautiful. Interior is amazing and it feels like you are sitting in a cockpit (especially at night with the red backlights). The driving experience is fantastic and I am finding any reason I get to take it out for a spin. Get this car if you like driving but also want a comfort smooth ride. As everyone has mentioned already, MMI takes a while to get used to and could be more user friendly. The car is too new to comment on it's reliability. Basically, if you are in the market for a luxury crossover SUV, give this baby a test drive!"

Q5 3.0 S-Line Prestige

By on Saturday, October 26, 2013

Pros: "Luxurious, reliable, fast and highly competant"

Cons: "Pricey, poor MPG in cities, floaty suspension"

"When I ordered this car from Audi in October 2012, The SQ5 was unavailable and was not scheduled for US delivery. That has now changed with the 2014 SQ5 TFSI. I built my Q5 with the sportiest offerings Audi then made available: S-Line package with 20" wheels, Audi Drive Select and the sport interior. It has been a great car and a worthy successor to my 2009 Q5 S-Line Prestige. Faster, smoother and with better MPG and an upgraded MMI and interior. It offers plenty of room for 4, or 5 for short trips. With the seats down you can fit a bike in the back and with roof carriers, skis and additional bikes can be loaded. The car offers fantastic interiors, great electronics, B&O stereo, updated MMI Nav system and is very comfortable and quite quick when floored. It is a great luxury crossover that is only second to the SQ5-which I intend to purchase. Most won't need the higher performance levels of the SQ5 but as Audi has eliminated the S-Line option for the Q5, those who favor handling and engine performance will want to move up."

Absolutely love it...great vehicle!

By on Friday, March 16, 2012

Pros: "Terrific to drive, handles great"

"Q5 S Line Primere Plus with Nav. The best vehicle I've ever owned. Nothing negative to say. It really turns heads!"

Wouldn't trade it for anything!

By on Wednesday, April 02, 2014

"Bought this car new in 2009 and have been in love every since. I love the fact that it depreciates sooo slowly! It makes me feel better about my choice. Waiting for a new look for the Q5 so I can upgrade. Love this car!"