• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2014 Audi Q5 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $35,819 - $36,734.

10/7.7

Based on 67 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

the perfect AWD vehicle

By on Monday, November 21, 2011

Pros: "Driving dynamics, safety, comfort, luxury"

"A really great vehicle, fun and comfortable. Well worth it."

Great Vehicle...

By on Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Cons: "Nav is a little clumsy"

"The only complaint that I have is t hat the navigation is a little clumsy compared to some of our other vehicles. Fun to drive and is great off road too.... Better clearance than you'd think."

Would I buy again?

By on Sunday, November 06, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, powerful and not bad on fuel economy"

Cons: "Options are too expensive, transmission"

"Audi Q5 is a great car, but is it worth over $50K? My model is S line package with Prestige. Overall, I am satisfied except for the transmission shifting. Time to time engine will rev up as though I floored the throttle, shifting to next gear really late. Interior is by far the best in its class...."

Best vehicle I have ever owned!

By on Wednesday, September 28, 2011

"Defies normal vehicle physics. Great handling yet smooth ride. Great power yet amazing fuel economy. Every thing is well thought out. Extremely comfortable and roomy seats, Not the roomiest in the cargo area however."

Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover!!!!!!!!

By on Monday, September 26, 2011

"I have owned several luxury cars like mercedes c class, audi q7, and the audi q5. I will be honest to point out that yes luxury cars really are luxurious and have conveniences that we all love to have. in owning luxury cars, i found that german brands (audi, mercedes, bmw) all tend to last less than the japanese brands whether mainstream or not. My personal opinion to anyone looking to buy a premium brand-buy japanese if you want a long lasting reliable luxury car that won't give you electrical malfunctions etc. However there are some exceptions some are not as reliable. Check out U.S. ranking page for cars on google. You will get an idea how much a car has been reliable in the past years from customers input. Now if you pamper yourself like me than you will buy the german brands that says class and status on its own. But they will cost you way more to buy and maintain. If I tell you the ridiculous things I have heard when I went to fix problems at the dealership you would wish you never bought the car. My final opinion, buy japanese brand if you want the best bang for your buck, but if you like ultimate luxury and sacrifice money for it, then go ahead with the german brand. My audi q7 and audi q5 never left me stranded but the sensors on the car keep popping up even though nothing is wrong. TAKE IT TO THE DEALERSHIP AND THEY SAY, "WE CAN'T REPLICATE THE PROBLEM WORKING ACCORDING TO AUDI STANDARDS." When you pay over $60k for a luxury car, you don't expect that behavior. Several times after my 10k service the brakes would make a squeaking sound that never stopped and made other people turn around to see who is driving that thing. TOOK IT TO THE DEALERSHIP AND AGAIN WORKING ACCORDING TO AUDI STANDARDS And they lubricated the brakes. It helped a couple of miles but then started again. I got so ticked off that I took it to the dealership again and told them please send your service technician with me so I can replicate the problem. Within a mile I showed him the problem and then he's like yeah I can hear it. NOW THEY START SAYING WE CAN LUBRICATE IT BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS. I DONT WANT TO THROW ANYONE OFF FROM BUYING GERMAN CUZ I KNOW I STILL AM. BUY IT BUT BE PREPARED TO COUGH UP A LOT OF MONEY FOR MAINTENANCE. LOVE THE GERMAN BRANDS BUT HATE THE COSTS!"