2014 Audi Q5 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $35,524 - $36,512.

10/7.7

Based on 81 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Great SUV

By on Friday, February 20, 2015

Pros: "So quiet, love sport mode, solid build"

Cons: "I want the flat bottom steering wheel"

"So I bought this new in 13 for Christmas, and I have been pleased ever since. I lived in FL at the time and it was a great SUV for everyday simple things. Shortly after I got transferred to TX. I packed up a lot of stuff in it, literally I couldn't fit anything else in it, from bottom to top, front to back. I was amazed at how much I got in. My road trip from the east coast of FL ended in central TX. I was comfortable, felt great, and still averaged 24mpg for the whole trip (70-80mph)even with it loaded up. Not once did I feel I didn't have the power to overtake people. I didn't want to subject the Q to my new daily commute (84mi round trip) so I got a beater and put it in the garage. I of course took it out every weekend. Fast forward a year and I'm transferring to Washington state. So I pick up the truck, this time not as full but still packed and hit the road. 2,100mi over all different kinds of terrain, weather, and time of day I had no issues. Somewhere in Idaho I got a metal sliver in the tire and the TPS warned me of low pressure in the correct tire. So I pulled over, plugged the tire, and put more air in it. Back on the road it was smooth sailing. After the long haul, up to 7,500ft in elevation multiple times, and changing weather I arrived in WA. No issues, no problems, nothing to make me second guess my purchase."

Accident with a 1989 Classic Tiffany

By on Saturday, February 07, 2015

"I love my car. This is my fourth Audi. I was hit in the rear of my Audi A6 in 2010 and if I had not been in such a well built car then I would not be here today writing this review. I was sitting in a line of rush hour traffic and this vehicle hit from behind . I immediately started pressing the brake so that I would not hit the vehicle in front of me. I just missed the car. The owner of that vehicle got out to see if he had any damage and then got in his car and drove away. The vehicle that hit me did not have any brakes and since I was pressing on mine he went to the right side of mine and up the right side peeling the metal off. I was very lucky"

Awesome fun to drive, quick responsive big cabin.

By on Friday, January 09, 2015

Pros: "quick, nice looking roomy cool led lights"

Cons: "cup holder in way of arm rest when forward"

"I have owned the Audi Q5 Premium 3.0 for 3 years now. No problems and only 31200 miles on it..At around 25, 000 miles, you can finally hear the sound of the tailpipes nice roar at full speed or passing speeds. Passing is easy and no worries, floor it and your going 100 before you know it. Just purchased another Audi....2015 A3 to add to the family. to early to review. I am a fan for life."

Love it!

By on Friday, December 05, 2014

Pros: "Gorgeous vehicle, great MPG's, very fun to drive!"

"This is the 3rd Audi that I have owned. I wanted something different- something bigger, with a little more cargo space. I literally purchased my 2014 Q5 without ever driving it beforehand. They are very difficult to find in this area- and there were none in stock to test drive...so I had them order it for me. No one should give this vehicle a bad review. It is fun to drive, it has a quiet ride, it is NOT bumpy at all, the technology is perfect, the gas mileage is great, and... let's be honest... it is an Audi. You feel important when you drive it. People look at you."

Very Nice Car/SUV

By on Sunday, November 23, 2014

Pros: "Smooth ride, quiet running engine, no body roll"

Cons: "None so far"

"I'm Luvin this vehicle. It drives like a charm! I don't know if it is the best I've ever owned, my old 2006 BMW X3 gives some stiff competition, but it is definitely in the running. This thing looks a lot smaller on the outside than it feels from the inside. The cargo space is just right. Drives like a car with the cargo of an SUV..."