2014 Audi Q5 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $35,308 - $36,361.

10/7.7

Based on 89 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

Wouldn't trade it for anything!

By on Wednesday, April 02, 2014

"Bought this car new in 2009 and have been in love every since. I love the fact that it depreciates sooo slowly! It makes me feel better about my choice. Waiting for a new look for the Q5 so I can upgrade. Love this car!"

Great car

By on Thursday, April 15, 2010

"I had a Q5 Premium plus with S-line package, had this vehicle for almost 2 weeks now & I will say that this is the best car I ever had. Day time running LED lights makes a cool stylish appearance. Ride is great & quite, car keeps on lane with very little steering effort. Interior fit & finish is excellent. MMI nav is not really user friendly, but once used will be ok, would love if have touch screen.. The display on meter shows the songs list & tel numbers without interfering nav screen is great. I would definitely recommend any one looking to buy a compact suv to drive this car."

Great value, fun to drive, incredible in snow!

By on Sunday, January 08, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, responsive, handling, great in snow."

Cons: "I really cannot think of any"

"Having owned my 2.0T Q5 for 15 months, I am extremely impressed with the Audi for it's great utility and the fact that it is fun to drive. I have owned many sport utility vehicles and the Q5 is by far the most fun to drive as well as having tremendous capability in snow. When the salesman first recommended driving the 4 cylinder 2.0T, I advised him that there was no way I would want a vehicle with such a small motor... (my other vehicle is a 997 Porsche Carerra S - 911). He said "trust me", so I took it for a test drive. I was SOLD -- based on it's responsiveness, relatively great handling, and good gas mileage! Then in February 2011, we got over 24 inches of snow, a record for the area. The Audi was flawless in even the thickest snow. I really can't wait for snowfall this year!"

it's an Audi

By on Sunday, July 29, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, stable on highway, perfect interior"

Cons: "expensive"

"i'm an Audi guy and i totally love these cars. this car is fun to drive and it's really stable on the highway esp. the 3.2L V6. the only thing that bothers me is that issue with its FSI engine carbon build-up. I had that issue and it was done under warranty but i don't know when it happens again after the warranty expires what shall I do? I like that car and I hope that they fix that issue for good as I'm planning to keep that car. I have driven Mercedes GLK for about 3 weeks while my Q5 is being fixed for that carbon build-up and the only thing that GLK excels the Audi is the smoothiness of the ride and slightly roomy back seats other than that Audi is much better than the GLK."

Great car wish it was just slightly bigger

By on Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pros: "Quality build, fun to drive, with great MPG"

Cons: "Little on the small side, ride can be stiff/sporty"

"I have owned a 2011 q5 for almost a year now and love it. It is the 2.0 turbo and gets between 22 and 25 MPG pretty consistently. I have not had any problems with the car other than 2 minor ones, the sunshade for the panoramic roof needed adjusting because it closed then opened back up if you didnt hit the button twice, and I needed oil added before the required mileage oil change. This is the 3rd audi I have owned with the 2.0 though and all of them burned oil. All in all I love this car compared to the Lexus which is boring and plain in its current generation, and the tiny X3. This car's materials are made of complete quality components and the fit and finish are far above anything else in the class. I compared it to the RX and the q5 had led/xenon lights, panoramic roof, quality display with out requiring nav, rear based AWD, glove box ipod hookup, better MPG, and less cheap plastic inside just to name a few things. If the car was a touch bigger in the back seat/hatch area I would have graded it 5 out of 5 in every area. I know if you buy this kind of car you shouldn't complain about the price of gas, I just enjoy not having to stop all the time by getting 500 miles out of a tank of gas, then when I do stop I don't need to run the pump twice because the tab goes over ther pump $100 limit like my last sport ute."