2014 Audi Q5 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $35,635 - $36,552.

10/7.7

Based on 71 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Best car company to work with in the luxury class.

By on Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, quiet, stable and well balanced"

Cons: "SUV could be higher clearance."

"What a fabulous SUV. I feel safe, sporty, and surrounded by luxury all at the same time. Great job Audi. Love the engineering."

Initial Impressions--Simply Astounding

By on Friday, August 29, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, Quiet, Sporty, Solid Handling Dynamics,"

Cons: "Still Looking for One"

Scuba Blue Audi Q5

"After 72 hours, I am even more impressed by this car than I was after an extended test drive. First off, it is exceptionally well built: everything fits, everything looks right, everything works well, controls are where they should be. Second, the car is exceptionally comfortable. Mine has the Sport Interior Package, which includes sport seats that are more supportive and are wonderful for my injured back; I sit "in" the seat, not "on" the seat, and after about six hours in the car at one time, I was not tired or aching. The ride is exceptional in terms of comfort and noise; this is a German vehicle, so the ride is firm but not punishing, but that puts the driver more "in touch" with the road and provides a better understanding of what is going on. The most noise we noticed at 70 mph was the tire noise from the interaction between the Goodyear Eagle LS2's and the Pennsylvania Turnpike. On a bad stretch of another freeway, the Q5 significantly toned down the impact of the disjointed sections of concrete. I had originally considered the 6-cylinder TDI version, but the projected payback period was way too long, the 2.0T provided good mileage while providing more than adequate power, and the 2.0T equipped model felt more "nimble." I noticed 33.5 mpg on the driver information system while cruising at 65 mph on level ground with the cruise control on. I had originally thought to give the Q5 2.0T a "nine" instead of a "ten" in the "Driving Dynamics" category, because in my search I found that the BMW X3 28i model handled a "little bit" better (maybe the BMW X3 should get a 10.5 on handling). However, when you take into consideration that this is not a sports sedan but an SUV, the handling is superb. In my view, the Q5 has about 90% of the handling of the BMW and about 125% of the comfort and style--I know others will disagree with that opinion, but those differences of opinion mean that both companies, as well as others, will have products to offer. Additionally, the styling is sound and the dealer experience was superb. No rating on reliability yet, but will report later. Bottom Line: The Q5 is superbly comfortable, eats up the freeway miles, gobbles up the secondary roads, transports you in real comfort, and has a build quality that sets a world standard. A definite winner."

Scuba Blue Audi Q5

Great vehicle, comfortable & smooth

By on Saturday, August 23, 2014

"Very nice, luxurious and comfortable. Handles really well, nice pick up, power and very smooth handling. All kinds of convenient bells and whistles. My wife and I were looking for a smaller SUV and stumbled upon this machine. We were impressed. It has been a great car for us."

A great SUV

By on Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Pros: "A joy to own and to drive"

"I have owned this Q5 for a year and a half and am totally satisfied. It looks great, in and out, is very quiet and comfortable. A driver's car with all the space and power one looks for in a midsize SUV. And with the "Quattro" we feel very safe and confident, even in our Michigan winter weather."

The best car for was price paid

By on Saturday, August 16, 2014

Pros: "Worsted every penny, comfort and material quality"

Cons: "Cons for future new models - stop reducing weight"

"Good, solid and safe car with high standard of materials, craftsmanship and equipment! True German assembling with family to family dynasty transferred "know how " secrets. Low price for brilliant car, very strong and safe."