• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2011 Audi Q5

Based on 72 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 13 14 15 | Next

Fabulous SUV

By on Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"Traded in our Acura for a Q5 and just love it. Sporty ride with luxury throughout. The quality of the car..inside and out...is awesome. It's so much fun to drive. The small turbocharged engine has quite a kick in it and I never feel under-powered. I love the navigation system and the interior electronics are sharp, intuitive and very attractive. The car was intended for my wife but I'm trying to get her to take my Lexus RX 350 so I can drive the Q5 full time. It's a great vehicle."

Handles like a car, goes anywhere...

By on Monday, January 10, 2011

"The Q5 is one of the most functional cars I've ever seen. Not only will it take you just about anywhere the roads will lead you, it can do it in almost any conditions. I've been in 15" of new snow on roads that would be otherwise impassible, and just cruised through without so much as a slip of the tire. The styling of a crossover is second to none with great exterior appearance, and refined internal detailing. While it isn't the cheapest crossover, I would be hard pressed to find one that is going to perform like the Q5 because of Audi's Quattro system. They have set the standard for performance on and off pavement."

ooch audi

By on Thursday, January 06, 2011

"the sunroof is not all total quiet. While driving past 80 mph I can hear howling wind noise. The doors do not shut smoothly. I would have to slam hard to to shut it. Driving in the the 2 ft snow was no problem. Made it back to NYC with ease."

Love this SUV

By on Friday, December 31, 2010

"I've had my 2011 Q5 2.0t for about 6 weeks now and I love it. Traded in a 2008 RX350 and am so happy to be rid of it. No comparison. This car rides and handles like a dream and can turn on a dime. I've also noticed a difference in icy conditions since it's AWD. The 2.0 does shift frequently, but it's very smooth. I also drove the 3.2 and I don't think the difference in feel is worth the difference in price and gas mileage. The 2.0 is plenty peppy and can really move when you want it to. The interior is also very comfortable. My one complaint is that I wish it had more interior storage places. The gas mileage is decent, too -- except it does require premium fuel. I'm looking forward to many years of enjoyment from my Q5."

let my A6 go :)))

By on Thursday, August 19, 2010

"The best car , very comfortable and roomy drivers place , nice steering , soft and quite ....high quality materials been used , not too huge like as my wifes Q7 ( I'm afraid to drive it ! ) .....feels like I'm in racing car ( 3.2 L is the best ....consulted with Audi mechanic foreman before I purchase it ) ....after I drove 2.0T L , I couldn't feel any defference ( $3000 less on sticker ) ....but, I'd follow mechanics advice ......I'm happy like as kid ....my wife broad me pillow and blanket - " Sleep in your car ! ":))))) All the way around the people steer their yes on my Q5"qyufy " ....."What car is it ??? " :)))))) Q5 made in Germany ....not in Slovakia ( Germans still scrutinize craftmanship ) ........A4 base .....No , I don't belive !!! I'm 5'11" ( 205lbs ) ......It's hard to me to get in and out from A4 .....Q5 is a opposit ....Roomy !!!!"

Previous | 1 ... 13 14 15 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi Q5 near Honolulu. See local deals