2011 Audi Q5

Based on 79 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Awesome fun to drive, quick responsive big cabin.

By on Friday, January 09, 2015

Pros: "quick, nice looking roomy cool led lights"

Cons: "cup holder in way of arm rest when forward"

"I have owned the Audi Q5 Premium 3.0 for 3 years now. No problems and only 31200 miles on it..At around 25, 000 miles, you can finally hear the sound of the tailpipes nice roar at full speed or passing speeds. Passing is easy and no worries, floor it and your going 100 before you know it. Just purchased another Audi....2015 A3 to add to the family. to early to review. I am a fan for life."

Love it!

By on Friday, December 05, 2014

Pros: "Gorgeous vehicle, great MPG's, very fun to drive!"

"This is the 3rd Audi that I have owned. I wanted something different- something bigger, with a little more cargo space. I literally purchased my 2014 Q5 without ever driving it beforehand. They are very difficult to find in this area- and there were none in stock to test drive...so I had them order it for me. No one should give this vehicle a bad review. It is fun to drive, it has a quiet ride, it is NOT bumpy at all, the technology is perfect, the gas mileage is great, and... let's be honest... it is an Audi. You feel important when you drive it. People look at you."

Very Nice Car/SUV

By on Sunday, November 23, 2014

Pros: "Smooth ride, quiet running engine, no body roll"

Cons: "None so far"

"I'm Luvin this vehicle. It drives like a charm! I don't know if it is the best I've ever owned, my old 2006 BMW X3 gives some stiff competition, but it is definitely in the running. This thing looks a lot smaller on the outside than it feels from the inside. The cargo space is just right. Drives like a car with the cargo of an SUV..."

Good mileage, good pickup for 4 cylinder. No issue

By on Monday, October 27, 2014

Pros: "Excellent mileage. Nice acoutrements."

Cons: "Requires premium fuel, needs auto exit seats."

"The car has been great. No issues, only oil changes done in 33,000 miles. Needs tires before winter, but this has been a good car. Amazingly spunky for a little 4-banger. My only concern is the engine/transmission make a horrible grinding noise when we first start it up. Audi says it's normal but I'm not buying that. Panoramic roof is nice. Great in the snow."

It has been a great car with no issues

By on Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Pros: "Handles well and has great performance."

Cons: "Not wide enough for a set of golf clubs"

"We have had the car for 5 years with no issues."

So much to love but so many annoyances!

By on Friday, October 03, 2014

Pros: "Great handling and screaming fast"

Cons: "Behind the curve in connectivity and electronics"

"This car is beautiful inside and out and handles as well or better than any BMW or Lexus I've owned. It is TERRIFIC at going fast: I have the TDI's Turbo-Diesel and it has an incredible amount of low end torque. The ride is very comfortable, the wheel transmits just the right amount of road feel and the sound system's speakers are great. All that being said, I'd give it back to the dealer tomorrow if I could. The electronics are way behind the curve; you have to take your eyes off the road and one hand off the wheel to do way too many things (change stations on radio, change audio sources, change screens so that some climate or other adjustment can be made). The Navigation system is archaic and clunky to operate and the voice recognition is terrible. The bluetooth system has a hard time distinguishing when multiple phones are in the car and the answer button frequently stops (and starts!) working. We got this car almost about the same time as a new Ford Escape which has electronics that are vastly more modern, useful and safety-conscious (the car literally will park itself) but are in a car that cost half as much as this. Powertrain: this car is really bad at slow speeds: approach an intersection slowly while waiting for pedestrians or cross-traffic and then try to speed up; the car lags like it's been flooded. You're sometimes left in mid intersection waiting for acceleration. Really too bad that this car is such a mixed bag of both excellent and really terrible design choices. 3G connectivity practically useless. Can't disable door auto-locks; can't close rear hatch from inside the car(!!)or with key fob. You have to look down at console to control too many functions."

Wonderful Car, Some Improvement Suggestions

By on Monday, September 29, 2014

Pros: "Very utilitarian, great driving , great styling"

Cons: "A few missing features as noted."

"This vehicle is now 4 years old and it looks like new, have had any mechanical issues or any other issues. It has been serviced by Audi under the Audi Care Plan 3 times (once per year) with no issues noted. Mileage is a bit less than advertised with High Octane gas. This, I do not think unusual at about 1 MPG less than advertised. The engine uses about 1 Qt. of oil in 10 months with normal driving. The vehicle is a smooth rider on highway driving and quite firm on bumpy roads using the oversize wheels that were purchased originally. At this point I see two improvements that could be made to this vehicle and that is: Find a way to create a well in the trunk/storage area so that items placed there do not move all over while driving. Rear leg room is minimal and a 5th passenger in the rear passenger seat is a bit unrealistic with the AC outlet in the middle over the hump. Also, the top side of the rear bumper is painted leaving it vulnerable to scratching while placing or removing items from the rear storage area. A protective pad should be placed there. Rear seats do not lie flat when released for more storage. Overall, however, this is a great reliable and beautifully styled crossover SUV that we love to drive."

Great car

By on Saturday, September 27, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, well built"

Cons: "confusing controls, rough ride, road noise"

"I have put over 50K miles on this car, and have not had a single issue with it. Very high quality built car. Handling is exceptional, and has good power. The radio/navigation controls are a bit confusing at first, but you get used to them. I'm also not sure why Audi does not put USB ports in their cars. Hopefully that will change soon. The ride is also a bit rough and the road noise is noticeable at higher speeds. This car is built for aggressive driving. It is not as comfortable or smooth as some of the other luxury brands, but overall quality is great."

Best car company to work with in the luxury class.

By on Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, quiet, stable and well balanced"

Cons: "SUV could be higher clearance."

"What a fabulous SUV. I feel safe, sporty, and surrounded by luxury all at the same time. Great job Audi. Love the engineering."

Initial Impressions--Simply Astounding

By on Friday, August 29, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, Quiet, Sporty, Solid Handling Dynamics,"

Cons: "Still Looking for One"

Scuba Blue Audi Q5

"After 72 hours, I am even more impressed by this car than I was after an extended test drive. First off, it is exceptionally well built: everything fits, everything looks right, everything works well, controls are where they should be. Second, the car is exceptionally comfortable. Mine has the Sport Interior Package, which includes sport seats that are more supportive and are wonderful for my injured back; I sit "in" the seat, not "on" the seat, and after about six hours in the car at one time, I was not tired or aching. The ride is exceptional in terms of comfort and noise; this is a German vehicle, so the ride is firm but not punishing, but that puts the driver more "in touch" with the road and provides a better understanding of what is going on. The most noise we noticed at 70 mph was the tire noise from the interaction between the Goodyear Eagle LS2's and the Pennsylvania Turnpike. On a bad stretch of another freeway, the Q5 significantly toned down the impact of the disjointed sections of concrete. I had originally considered the 6-cylinder TDI version, but the projected payback period was way too long, the 2.0T provided good mileage while providing more than adequate power, and the 2.0T equipped model felt more "nimble." I noticed 33.5 mpg on the driver information system while cruising at 65 mph on level ground with the cruise control on. I had originally thought to give the Q5 2.0T a "nine" instead of a "ten" in the "Driving Dynamics" category, because in my search I found that the BMW X3 28i model handled a "little bit" better (maybe the BMW X3 should get a 10.5 on handling). However, when you take into consideration that this is not a sports sedan but an SUV, the handling is superb. In my view, the Q5 has about 90% of the handling of the BMW and about 125% of the comfort and style--I know others will disagree with that opinion, but those differences of opinion mean that both companies, as well as others, will have products to offer. Additionally, the styling is sound and the dealer experience was superb. No rating on reliability yet, but will report later. Bottom Line: The Q5 is superbly comfortable, eats up the freeway miles, gobbles up the secondary roads, transports you in real comfort, and has a build quality that sets a world standard. A definite winner."

Scuba Blue Audi Q5

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi Q5 near Honolulu. See local deals