2010 Audi Q5

Based on 101 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

Great car wish it was just slightly bigger

By on Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pros: "Quality build, fun to drive, with great MPG"

Cons: "Little on the small side, ride can be stiff/sporty"

"I have owned a 2011 q5 for almost a year now and love it. It is the 2.0 turbo and gets between 22 and 25 MPG pretty consistently. I have not had any problems with the car other than 2 minor ones, the sunshade for the panoramic roof needed adjusting because it closed then opened back up if you didnt hit the button twice, and I needed oil added before the required mileage oil change. This is the 3rd audi I have owned with the 2.0 though and all of them burned oil. All in all I love this car compared to the Lexus which is boring and plain in its current generation, and the tiny X3. This car's materials are made of complete quality components and the fit and finish are far above anything else in the class. I compared it to the RX and the q5 had led/xenon lights, panoramic roof, quality display with out requiring nav, rear based AWD, glove box ipod hookup, better MPG, and less cheap plastic inside just to name a few things. If the car was a touch bigger in the back seat/hatch area I would have graded it 5 out of 5 in every area. I know if you buy this kind of car you shouldn't complain about the price of gas, I just enjoy not having to stop all the time by getting 500 miles out of a tank of gas, then when I do stop I don't need to run the pump twice because the tab goes over ther pump $100 limit like my last sport ute."

Comfortable, quiet, pretty and its an suv

By on Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pros: "pretty, comfortable, drives great."

Cons: "3 letters - MME"

"I was very reluctant to buy an Audi knowing all Audi's past reputation. Anyone remember the 5000? But my wife loved the car, and it would be hers. So what could I say. I have to say after 80,000 miles the car still performs like the day she picked it up. The first thing you'll notice when driving it is that it's quiet. No engine, no road, absolutely no noise. And its got power. Don't worry about pushing it. It will go. Plus with the dark blue exterior matched by the cinnamon interior it looks posh. Downside? Audi MME. It can drive you nuts to figure it out, but after a year we mastered it. Yeah it took a year. Audi care for its customers? When the water pump gave out in 25k miles of course it was fixed under warranty, but Audi apologized for the fault and extended the drivetrain warranty to 100k miles. Gratis. Good customer service. Now our Audi dealer wants to buy the car back at 110% over BB, but my wife doesn't want to part with it. Nice car? Yeah good choice."

Audi Got It With Their Q5!

By on Monday, November 23, 2009

"This CUV is the best. It's as good a driving SUV type vehicle as you'll find... and it flies even as heavy as it is! I purchased a Meteor Gray w/Premium Plus Pkg and added 19" wheels and the B&O Stereo... it's a pretty basic package but it has everything I'd ever want! In addition to a great handling vehicle the looks are noticable... I know this because I see all the other drivers watching as I go by. The LED daytime running lights are a great idea and really attention getting. Inside you couldn't ask for more. Stylish comfort and functionality. Yes... I do agree with other owners that it would be nice to shut off the MMI screen but if that's the worst problem with the car... it's really not that bad! I'm having a ball and I'd highly recommend that anyone in the market for a CUV should test drive this baby... you'll love it!"

I love this car.

By on Friday, August 19, 2011

"I've had my Q5 since May of 2009, so just over 2 years now. It has about 36,500 miles on it and I have not had a single problem with it. The interior is beautiful and the panorama sunroof is nice too. I have the Prestige Model with the S-Line package and all the whistles and bells except for the Drive Assist and Drive Select options. I love the performance and I like the ride. Yes, this car is more expensive that some of it's counterparts, but I think the quality of the car is worth it. The only reason that I gave it a 4 on value is that the service at the dealer is rather expensive. The Audi labor rate for service is about twice that of other dealers. (I'm comparing that to the Chevy, Jeep and Honda cars we've had previously.) The only complaint I have on the driving is the automatic transmission is a little weird in first gear when you are starting up and making a turn (like at a red light making left hand turn). It stays in 1st gear much longer than normal and revs really high before shifting. It makes me sound like I'm driving a stick and have no idea what I'm going. I will typically put it in manual and shift myself. Also, the transmission does a similar thing when driving a steep downhill. That's why it get's a 4 in driving dynamics. Otherwise the car is solid. I've had it up to 125 MPH and I felt like I was going 80. Great car."

Great value, fun to drive, incredible in snow!

By on Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, responsive, handling, great in snow."

Cons: "I really cannot think of any"

"Having owned my 2.0T Q5 for 15 months, I am extremely impressed with the Audi for it's great utility and the fact that it is fun to drive. I have owned many sport utility vehicles and the Q5 is by far the most fun to drive as well as having tremendous capability in snow. When the salesman first recommended driving the 4 cylinder 2.0T, I advised him that there was no way I would want a vehicle with such a small motor... (my other vehicle is a 997 Porsche Carerra S - 911). He said "trust me", so I took it for a test drive. I was SOLD -- based on it's responsiveness, relatively great handling, and good gas mileage! Then in February 2011, we got over 24 inches of snow, a record for the area. The Audi was flawless in even the thickest snow. I really can't wait for snowfall this year!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi Q5 near Honolulu. See local deals