2010 Audi Q5

Based on 103 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

Great vehicle, comfortable & smooth

By on Saturday, August 23, 2014

"Very nice, luxurious and comfortable. Handles really well, nice pick up, power and very smooth handling. All kinds of convenient bells and whistles. My wife and I were looking for a smaller SUV and stumbled upon this machine. We were impressed. It has been a great car for us."

They know how to build cars in Ingolstadt!

By on Friday, June 5, 2015

Pros: "Build quality, material quality, performance"

Cons: "Driving position isn't ideal - nitpick"

"I've always preferred German Cars and have owned several over the years, as well as American and Japanese. Hands down, game over, the fat lady has sung; the fine people of Ingolstadt Germany quite simply build the finest automobiles on the road today. For those of us who need one vehicle that does it all, the Q5 is simply the best value on the market today. Some SUVs do "some" things great but the Audi Q5 somehow strikes the balance and does everything well. After 20K miles, the most prominent feature is the superior build quality which you really notice after a couple of years. Audi uses higher quality materials and tighter tolerances on assembly and the SUV seems to somehow get better with age - hence the high resale value. People of Ingolstadt, thank you! When I finally make it to your beautiful city, drinks are on me."

First time Audi buyer

By on Thursday, August 14, 2014

Pros: "Features and benefits"

Cons: "Oil consumption"

"We shopped all options within this class and the Audi was the clear choice for us. They easily overcame our long held concerns about Audi safety, quality and value. Pros; Features and benefits that were a good fit. Very good performance characteristics and driving comfort for my wife and I. Cons; Oil consumption. However we were not surprised having owned a 5 series BMW. Best in it's class in our opinion."

Outstanding Vehicle

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

Pros: "Outstand vehicle"

Cons: "Non in the first 10,000 miles"

"The vehicle ride and handling is outstanding. The design and confort is the best I have driven and seen. My vehicle is loaded nav.,mms, 19" wheels, etc. and the price paid after driving 7 other manufactures based os ride, comfort and quality was very good."

Very Nice Car/SUV

By on Sunday, November 23, 2014

Pros: "Smooth ride, quiet running engine, no body roll"

Cons: "None so far"

"I'm Luvin this vehicle. It drives like a charm! I don't know if it is the best I've ever owned, my old 2006 BMW X3 gives some stiff competition, but it is definitely in the running. This thing looks a lot smaller on the outside than it feels from the inside. The cargo space is just right. Drives like a car with the cargo of an SUV..."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi Q5 near Honolulu. See local deals