2010 Audi Q5

Based on 97 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

Best vehicle I have ever owned.

By on Sunday, January 24, 2016

Pros: "too many to list"

Cons: "large side mirrors...turning visibility problem"

"FIRST problem in six years just occurred...rear hatch not latching properly...$325.00 repair for new module/mechanism. Otherwise six years of trouble free ownership. Only anticipated cost will be brake service although brake warning has not yet displayed at 53,000 miles...consider as maintenance."

An Overall Excellent Value

By on Sunday, July 29, 2012

Pros: "Options can be expensive"

Cons: "Nothing"

"I've just about every iteration of SUV one can imagine dating back to an '88 Isuzu Trooper, Jeep Grand Cherokee, MB ML430 and a MB G500. Circumstances required me to give up my loved Porsche Cayman S. Initially , i was all set to go for a Range Rover Evoque or maybe a Ford Edge. The Cayenne was more than I wanted to spend and didn't get decent mpgs. Being a car nut I did lots of research and found the Audi Q5 to fit the bill for my needs... all-weather, dog, grand kids, luxury, handling, performance and with the 2.0L Turbo, decent mpgs. It hasn't let me down. I got the Premium Plus package with 19" wheels. In day-to-day driving, I regularly get 23 mpg. On one 2,000 mile road trip, we average 27.5 mpg @ 68 mph average. With Quattro all wheel drive, a/c going, this is outstanding to me. I've experienced no problems whatsoever. The only thing I may be missing is the adaptive suspension, but this isn't a sports car. The quality is second to none and its proven very comfortable. My golf clubs and cart fit in the back with all seats up. I'd recommend this SUV to anyone who's in the market."

Recommend to everyone!

By on Thursday, January 12, 2012

"Pros= handling is unbelievable, comfort is great,very roomy, get tons of compliments on looks, panoramic sunroof is amazing, LED daytime running lights are a great audi suignature trait. Cons= The MPS jack is in the most inconvient position in the glove box on the passenger side so it is very hard to take in and out from the driver side. MMI system can be difficult to use at first. It is pretty much like learning a new computer system."

I love this car!

By on Saturday, September 08, 2012

Pros: "handling, 8-speed transmission, beautiful cabin"

Cons: "maybe a little pricey, but it's an Audi!"

"This is my 7th Audi. All my previous ones were Avants, but I started feeling that I was sitting too close to the floor, as I have long legs. This car is just perfect for me and for taller people, and it drives like a dream. I couldn't be any happier. And for the record, I test-drove the BMW X3, and while it drove nicely, it couldn't compare to driving the Q5."

Great car

By on Thursday, April 15, 2010

"I had a Q5 Premium plus with S-line package, had this vehicle for almost 2 weeks now & I will say that this is the best car I ever had. Day time running LED lights makes a cool stylish appearance. Ride is great & quite, car keeps on lane with very little steering effort. Interior fit & finish is excellent. MMI nav is not really user friendly, but once used will be ok, would love if have touch screen.. The display on meter shows the songs list & tel numbers without interfering nav screen is great. I would definitely recommend any one looking to buy a compact suv to drive this car."

it's an Audi

By on Sunday, July 29, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, stable on highway, perfect interior"

Cons: "expensive"

"i'm an Audi guy and i totally love these cars. this car is fun to drive and it's really stable on the highway esp. the 3.2L V6. the only thing that bothers me is that issue with its FSI engine carbon build-up. I had that issue and it was done under warranty but i don't know when it happens again after the warranty expires what shall I do? I like that car and I hope that they fix that issue for good as I'm planning to keep that car. I have driven Mercedes GLK for about 3 weeks while my Q5 is being fixed for that carbon build-up and the only thing that GLK excels the Audi is the smoothiness of the ride and slightly roomy back seats other than that Audi is much better than the GLK."

Great Luxury SUV

By on Thursday, February 28, 2013

"I have owned this car just over 2 months now. I purchased a base model, with only the lighting package and convenience package as upgrades. I was able to keep the price under 40K, so that was good since I'm not a big fan for some of the pricey extras. The handling of the vehicle is great, and the ride is very smooth. It's my first Audi, and I am impressed with it. Checked out BMW, Lexus, Infinity, and Acura, and they just couldn't offer the same vehicle for the price. The interior room is very comfortable, and the rear seats have plenty of space as well. If you've got the bucks to go for the gusto, the supercharged V6 is a nice upgrade, along with sportier wheels and suspension, but the 2.0T has plenty of power for me. I'm very happy with the vehicle and would definitely recommend it to others."

Unbelievable suv. Will be Audi for life!

By on Saturday, May 25, 2013

Pros: "large, comfortable interior A blast to drive"

Cons: "a little bit of a blind spot"

"I have had my Q5 for two months. It is THE most comfortable car that I have ever been in. I am 6ft. 4, and I have plenty of room. In the 2 months that I have owned my car, I have gotten around 22 mpg in mostly city driving. I got the premium plus package, and it is worth every penny. All in all, if I had to do it again, I'd do it in a second!"

Power, efficiency and elagance

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pros: "Power, fit/finish, sport seats, internet maps"

Cons: "Cargo mats not worth the price"

"Audi Q5 TDI Premium Plus, Scuba Blue/Chestnut interior with ash inlays. Had to order it and it took 82 days (felt like an eternity!). Fit and finish is flawless. About the same level of plastic compared to the MBZ’s, though just a little more apparent than the MBZ’s. We ordered the sport package to get the seats. It is well worth. Both my wife and I feel the seats are more supportive than either of the MBZs we have and well worth the extra cost. That was confirmed with a recent trip of about 250 miles. Steering wheel feels/looks smaller than the MBZ. We also ordered the cargo mats. They were disappointing as they not very substantial (particularly the cargo liner). I’d go with Weather Tech rather than these. Car comes with a subscription to an internet connection (via sim card installed in the SUV). There was a deal to get 36 months for $450 which I highly recommend. Only downside is that it is 3G but so far I don’t see any issue with the connection speed. This provides you with full Google maps and internet searches. So far the searches have been very successful and the Google maps down to street level are very good very much like the desktop version. Once something is found, you can have the Nav system take you to it. The voice commands are structured but with no voice training the recognition has been excellent. There is a definite pause while the computer asks for information but again it is not an issue. The salesman demonstrated the hotspot function and we were able to get both smartphones connected. Also it was easy to pair our Android phones to the Q5’s Bluetooth system. Navigation system is very functional and it has a number of options to configure the view from standard to using Google imagery. It appears to be up to date probably because of the Google connection. Screen could be a bit larger, but it is not a deal breaker. The MMI system has a lot of options, but it makes sense as you use it. It is no worse for finding functions/settings than my MBZ system. Let’s face, these things have so many bells and whistles, it will take time to master them all in any car. If you have not followed the development of modern diesel powered cars, you need too. There is no comparison between either of the MBZ diesels (‘80’s) we owned. Power at all speeds is there to access. The engine response is very good, but like the articles there is a very slight lag. It has no affect on any real world merge or passing situation I’ve encountered so far. The power does not come at a efficiency price (well the TDI does have a higher base price). The first 350 miles have been about 100 miles in town and 250 miles on an Interstate Highway road trip (70 mph). The in town mileage was around 24 mpg and overall for the 350 miles it was 31.4 mpg. I suspect the pure highway was around 34 mpg. The engine shuts down when you stop most of time. The start-up is very fast so there is no issue about keeping people waiting behind you. This function can be shut off it you don’t care to use it. If you need fuel, just ask the car for the nearest station via the internet connection (or use Gas Buddy on your Smartphone). This is our first SUV and we really enjoy driving it. The ride is firm but not harsh. Compared to our E350 Sport model (low profile tires), it sure handles Midwest potholes much better. When I tested drove a Q5 TDI in the snow (an unplowed parking lot with 6-8 inches of snow), the ESC kept the Q5 moving in a straight line under full throttle from a dead stop with no snow tires. This version of the Q5 is in the sweet spot of performance and efficiency, albeit at a premium price. This is not the car to haggle over on when your investment will be returned. Get a Chevy Cruz or VW TDI for that discussion. If you are looking at the best Q5 configuration, then the TDI certainly has to be considered the best choice."

Great car wish it was just slightly bigger

By on Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pros: "Quality build, fun to drive, with great MPG"

Cons: "Little on the small side, ride can be stiff/sporty"

"I have owned a 2011 q5 for almost a year now and love it. It is the 2.0 turbo and gets between 22 and 25 MPG pretty consistently. I have not had any problems with the car other than 2 minor ones, the sunshade for the panoramic roof needed adjusting because it closed then opened back up if you didnt hit the button twice, and I needed oil added before the required mileage oil change. This is the 3rd audi I have owned with the 2.0 though and all of them burned oil. All in all I love this car compared to the Lexus which is boring and plain in its current generation, and the tiny X3. This car's materials are made of complete quality components and the fit and finish are far above anything else in the class. I compared it to the RX and the q5 had led/xenon lights, panoramic roof, quality display with out requiring nav, rear based AWD, glove box ipod hookup, better MPG, and less cheap plastic inside just to name a few things. If the car was a touch bigger in the back seat/hatch area I would have graded it 5 out of 5 in every area. I know if you buy this kind of car you shouldn't complain about the price of gas, I just enjoy not having to stop all the time by getting 500 miles out of a tank of gas, then when I do stop I don't need to run the pump twice because the tab goes over ther pump $100 limit like my last sport ute."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi Q5 near Honolulu. See local deals