2010 Audi Q5

Based on 81 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Great SUV

By on Friday, February 20, 2015

Pros: "So quiet, love sport mode, solid build"

Cons: "I want the flat bottom steering wheel"

"So I bought this new in 13 for Christmas, and I have been pleased ever since. I lived in FL at the time and it was a great SUV for everyday simple things. Shortly after I got transferred to TX. I packed up a lot of stuff in it, literally I couldn't fit anything else in it, from bottom to top, front to back. I was amazed at how much I got in. My road trip from the east coast of FL ended in central TX. I was comfortable, felt great, and still averaged 24mpg for the whole trip (70-80mph)even with it loaded up. Not once did I feel I didn't have the power to overtake people. I didn't want to subject the Q to my new daily commute (84mi round trip) so I got a beater and put it in the garage. I of course took it out every weekend. Fast forward a year and I'm transferring to Washington state. So I pick up the truck, this time not as full but still packed and hit the road. 2,100mi over all different kinds of terrain, weather, and time of day I had no issues. Somewhere in Idaho I got a metal sliver in the tire and the TPS warned me of low pressure in the correct tire. So I pulled over, plugged the tire, and put more air in it. Back on the road it was smooth sailing. After the long haul, up to 7,500ft in elevation multiple times, and changing weather I arrived in WA. No issues, no problems, nothing to make me second guess my purchase."

Accident with a 1989 Classic Tiffany

By on Saturday, February 07, 2015

"I love my car. This is my fourth Audi. I was hit in the rear of my Audi A6 in 2010 and if I had not been in such a well built car then I would not be here today writing this review. I was sitting in a line of rush hour traffic and this vehicle hit from behind . I immediately started pressing the brake so that I would not hit the vehicle in front of me. I just missed the car. The owner of that vehicle got out to see if he had any damage and then got in his car and drove away. The vehicle that hit me did not have any brakes and since I was pressing on mine he went to the right side of mine and up the right side peeling the metal off. I was very lucky"

Awesome fun to drive, quick responsive big cabin.

By on Friday, January 09, 2015

Pros: "quick, nice looking roomy cool led lights"

Cons: "cup holder in way of arm rest when forward"

"I have owned the Audi Q5 Premium 3.0 for 3 years now. No problems and only 31200 miles on it..At around 25, 000 miles, you can finally hear the sound of the tailpipes nice roar at full speed or passing speeds. Passing is easy and no worries, floor it and your going 100 before you know it. Just purchased another Audi....2015 A3 to add to the family. to early to review. I am a fan for life."

Love it!

By on Friday, December 05, 2014

Pros: "Gorgeous vehicle, great MPG's, very fun to drive!"

"This is the 3rd Audi that I have owned. I wanted something different- something bigger, with a little more cargo space. I literally purchased my 2014 Q5 without ever driving it beforehand. They are very difficult to find in this area- and there were none in stock to test drive...so I had them order it for me. No one should give this vehicle a bad review. It is fun to drive, it has a quiet ride, it is NOT bumpy at all, the technology is perfect, the gas mileage is great, and... let's be honest... it is an Audi. You feel important when you drive it. People look at you."

Very Nice Car/SUV

By on Sunday, November 23, 2014

Pros: "Smooth ride, quiet running engine, no body roll"

Cons: "None so far"

"I'm Luvin this vehicle. It drives like a charm! I don't know if it is the best I've ever owned, my old 2006 BMW X3 gives some stiff competition, but it is definitely in the running. This thing looks a lot smaller on the outside than it feels from the inside. The cargo space is just right. Drives like a car with the cargo of an SUV..."

Good mileage, good pickup for 4 cylinder. No issue

By on Monday, October 27, 2014

Pros: "Excellent mileage. Nice acoutrements."

Cons: "Requires premium fuel, needs auto exit seats."

"The car has been great. No issues, only oil changes done in 33,000 miles. Needs tires before winter, but this has been a good car. Amazingly spunky for a little 4-banger. My only concern is the engine/transmission make a horrible grinding noise when we first start it up. Audi says it's normal but I'm not buying that. Panoramic roof is nice. Great in the snow."

It has been a great car with no issues

By on Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Pros: "Handles well and has great performance."

Cons: "Not wide enough for a set of golf clubs"

"We have had the car for 5 years with no issues."

So much to love but so many annoyances!

By on Friday, October 03, 2014

Pros: "Great handling and screaming fast"

Cons: "Behind the curve in connectivity and electronics"

"This car is beautiful inside and out and handles as well or better than any BMW or Lexus I've owned. It is TERRIFIC at going fast: I have the TDI's Turbo-Diesel and it has an incredible amount of low end torque. The ride is very comfortable, the wheel transmits just the right amount of road feel and the sound system's speakers are great. All that being said, I'd give it back to the dealer tomorrow if I could. The electronics are way behind the curve; you have to take your eyes off the road and one hand off the wheel to do way too many things (change stations on radio, change audio sources, change screens so that some climate or other adjustment can be made). The Navigation system is archaic and clunky to operate and the voice recognition is terrible. The bluetooth system has a hard time distinguishing when multiple phones are in the car and the answer button frequently stops (and starts!) working. We got this car almost about the same time as a new Ford Escape which has electronics that are vastly more modern, useful and safety-conscious (the car literally will park itself) but are in a car that cost half as much as this. Powertrain: this car is really bad at slow speeds: approach an intersection slowly while waiting for pedestrians or cross-traffic and then try to speed up; the car lags like it's been flooded. You're sometimes left in mid intersection waiting for acceleration. Really too bad that this car is such a mixed bag of both excellent and really terrible design choices. 3G connectivity practically useless. Can't disable door auto-locks; can't close rear hatch from inside the car(!!)or with key fob. You have to look down at console to control too many functions."

Wonderful Car, Some Improvement Suggestions

By on Monday, September 29, 2014

Pros: "Very utilitarian, great driving , great styling"

Cons: "A few missing features as noted."

"This vehicle is now 4 years old and it looks like new, have had any mechanical issues or any other issues. It has been serviced by Audi under the Audi Care Plan 3 times (once per year) with no issues noted. Mileage is a bit less than advertised with High Octane gas. This, I do not think unusual at about 1 MPG less than advertised. The engine uses about 1 Qt. of oil in 10 months with normal driving. The vehicle is a smooth rider on highway driving and quite firm on bumpy roads using the oversize wheels that were purchased originally. At this point I see two improvements that could be made to this vehicle and that is: Find a way to create a well in the trunk/storage area so that items placed there do not move all over while driving. Rear leg room is minimal and a 5th passenger in the rear passenger seat is a bit unrealistic with the AC outlet in the middle over the hump. Also, the top side of the rear bumper is painted leaving it vulnerable to scratching while placing or removing items from the rear storage area. A protective pad should be placed there. Rear seats do not lie flat when released for more storage. Overall, however, this is a great reliable and beautifully styled crossover SUV that we love to drive."

Great car

By on Saturday, September 27, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, well built"

Cons: "confusing controls, rough ride, road noise"

"I have put over 50K miles on this car, and have not had a single issue with it. Very high quality built car. Handling is exceptional, and has good power. The radio/navigation controls are a bit confusing at first, but you get used to them. I'm also not sure why Audi does not put USB ports in their cars. Hopefully that will change soon. The ride is also a bit rough and the road noise is noticeable at higher speeds. This car is built for aggressive driving. It is not as comfortable or smooth as some of the other luxury brands, but overall quality is great."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi Q5 near Honolulu. See local deals