2009 Audi Q5

Based on 103 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

Solid Small SUV

By on Thursday, August 11, 2016

Pros: "Great price and fun to drive"

Cons: "A lot of plastic inside for the money."

"First time I've owned a German made vehicle. Very comfortable and excellent gas mileage. I bought the premium plus technology package with the 19 inch wheels and 4 turbo cylinder engine. The car has plenty of pep. If you do not watch your speed, you can easily be cruising at 70 miles an hour. A lot of plastic in the interior however, but nice accommodations. I'm still getting used to all the technology especially the trial subscription google maps! The all weather rubber mats that came with the car is annoying on the driver's side because it keeps sliding. Overall, it is an enjoyable sporty small SUV vehicle to drive! Obviously, big difference from the 2004 GMC Envoy with 140K miles I got rid of since all kids are grown and the Envoy started nickel and diming me!"

Recommend to everyone!

By on Thursday, January 12, 2012

"Pros= handling is unbelievable, comfort is great,very roomy, get tons of compliments on looks, panoramic sunroof is amazing, LED daytime running lights are a great audi suignature trait. Cons= The MPS jack is in the most inconvient position in the glove box on the passenger side so it is very hard to take in and out from the driver side. MMI system can be difficult to use at first. It is pretty much like learning a new computer system."

Great Luxury SUV

By on Thursday, February 28, 2013

"I have owned this car just over 2 months now. I purchased a base model, with only the lighting package and convenience package as upgrades. I was able to keep the price under 40K, so that was good since I'm not a big fan for some of the pricey extras. The handling of the vehicle is great, and the ride is very smooth. It's my first Audi, and I am impressed with it. Checked out BMW, Lexus, Infinity, and Acura, and they just couldn't offer the same vehicle for the price. The interior room is very comfortable, and the rear seats have plenty of space as well. If you've got the bucks to go for the gusto, the supercharged V6 is a nice upgrade, along with sportier wheels and suspension, but the 2.0T has plenty of power for me. I'm very happy with the vehicle and would definitely recommend it to others."

Comfortable, quiet, pretty and its an suv

By on Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pros: "pretty, comfortable, drives great."

Cons: "3 letters - MME"

"I was very reluctant to buy an Audi knowing all Audi's past reputation. Anyone remember the 5000? But my wife loved the car, and it would be hers. So what could I say. I have to say after 80,000 miles the car still performs like the day she picked it up. The first thing you'll notice when driving it is that it's quiet. No engine, no road, absolutely no noise. And its got power. Don't worry about pushing it. It will go. Plus with the dark blue exterior matched by the cinnamon interior it looks posh. Downside? Audi MME. It can drive you nuts to figure it out, but after a year we mastered it. Yeah it took a year. Audi care for its customers? When the water pump gave out in 25k miles of course it was fixed under warranty, but Audi apologized for the fault and extended the drivetrain warranty to 100k miles. Gratis. Good customer service. Now our Audi dealer wants to buy the car back at 110% over BB, but my wife doesn't want to part with it. Nice car? Yeah good choice."

An Overall Excellent Value

By on Sunday, July 29, 2012

Pros: "Options can be expensive"

Cons: "Nothing"

"I've just about every iteration of SUV one can imagine dating back to an '88 Isuzu Trooper, Jeep Grand Cherokee, MB ML430 and a MB G500. Circumstances required me to give up my loved Porsche Cayman S. Initially , i was all set to go for a Range Rover Evoque or maybe a Ford Edge. The Cayenne was more than I wanted to spend and didn't get decent mpgs. Being a car nut I did lots of research and found the Audi Q5 to fit the bill for my needs... all-weather, dog, grand kids, luxury, handling, performance and with the 2.0L Turbo, decent mpgs. It hasn't let me down. I got the Premium Plus package with 19" wheels. In day-to-day driving, I regularly get 23 mpg. On one 2,000 mile road trip, we average 27.5 mpg @ 68 mph average. With Quattro all wheel drive, a/c going, this is outstanding to me. I've experienced no problems whatsoever. The only thing I may be missing is the adaptive suspension, but this isn't a sports car. The quality is second to none and its proven very comfortable. My golf clubs and cart fit in the back with all seats up. I'd recommend this SUV to anyone who's in the market."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi Q5 near Honolulu. See local deals