2009 Audi Q5

Based on 82 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Recommend to everyone!

By on Thursday, January 12, 2012

"Pros= handling is unbelievable, comfort is great,very roomy, get tons of compliments on looks, panoramic sunroof is amazing, LED daytime running lights are a great audi suignature trait. Cons= The MPS jack is in the most inconvient position in the glove box on the passenger side so it is very hard to take in and out from the driver side. MMI system can be difficult to use at first. It is pretty much like learning a new computer system."

Unbelievable suv. Will be Audi for life!

By on Saturday, May 25, 2013

Pros: "large, comfortable interior A blast to drive"

Cons: "a little bit of a blind spot"

"I have had my Q5 for two months. It is THE most comfortable car that I have ever been in. I am 6ft. 4, and I have plenty of room. In the 2 months that I have owned my car, I have gotten around 22 mpg in mostly city driving. I got the premium plus package, and it is worth every penny. All in all, if I had to do it again, I'd do it in a second!"

excellent vehicle

By on Tuesday, May 18, 2010

"the vehicle is nice, fun to drive and its give me a comfortable everytime i used my vehicle with the technology built in the accessories. i say the best and the way they engineer this vehicle is excellent. also the safety features are great."

Still love this vehicle after 2 1/2 years!

By on Sunday, January 01, 2012

Pros: "High quality interior, comfort, fun to drive."

Cons: "Slightly small for big loads."

"After several years of leasing luxury cars and suv's I decided to take a chance and purchase the Q5 after months of research. I can truly say I have not been dissapointed. The Audi is everything I thought it would be i.e. comfortable, nimble handling, decent fuel economy (23 mpg), reliable and very easy on the eyes. I still get compliments on its good looks over 2 years since I got it. I would definately buy another Q5 but I think I'll keep this one for several years!"

A great car, fast, comfortable, the rght size

By on Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Pros: "solid, fast, comfortable,"

Cons: ""options" is an oxymoron. You get what they have.."

"I have owned more than 20 cars, and have run most of them close to 200,000 miles, European, Japanese and US. We have a 2002 Audi A4 which is like a new car but has cost a lot to repair -$2,000 a side (dual exhausts) when the cat goes, bad coils, recalled after an expensive replacement at my expense, etc. But worth it. Test drove a Q5 with the 4 cylinder, worked awfully hard on my favorite test hill, 6 just goes up with no effort at all. Very comfortable and electronic console and phone work very well. Came with big wheels and summer only tires, an extra $500, tried to get dealer to switch them for regular wheels and tires, at no money back to me, but dealer would not. So bought aftermarket wheels and winter tires. You can fit an 8' long object in if you pull the passenger seat all the way up. Thule box on the roof is useful for trips."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi Q5 near Honolulu. See local deals