1995 Audi Cabriolet

Based on 30 Ratings for the 1994 - 1998 models.

Fun car

By on Monday, February 22, 2010

"Find a low mileage audi cab and enjoy yourself! You will not regret"

Love my Audi Cabriolet!!!

By on Thursday, July 02, 2009

"I purchased this car after it was turned in from an expired lease contract. I LOVE THIS CAR!!! It has never left me stranded, and it has been everywhere in the past 9 years. This is my second Audi, and I will drive it til it falls apart."

I love my 1996 Audi

By on Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Pros: "Drives great smooth ride and looks great"

Cons: "Parts can be expensive."

"I purchased this 1996 Audi because I had always wanted a convertible with a back seat. I purchased it cheap and having to put some money in it to get it back to great shape. This one had been neglected but I rescued it and will get it back to awesome. Yes some of the parts are expensive but the quality is outstanding. I feel if this car had been taken care of then it would not have had some of the issues. That is ok because I will bring it back to awesome. Just had to replace 2 window regulators and ignision switch that someone rewired to avoid fixing a problem. Just caused other issues. I really love the body style and the way she handles. I have found that just pay the price to get it fixed correctly not just rigging it works best. Used parts work great and do as much work on it yourself will save a lot of money. Just saying Audi the jack the price up. Find someone you trust and make sure they know how to work on an Audi, it will save you money in the future."

great car

By on Saturday, March 28, 2009

"very nice car, 80k and it rides and drives like new. quite and easy top, even for the ladies. super sharp."

Unforgatable car in my life

By on Friday, January 16, 2009

"I purchased the 1995 Audi Cabriolet from my friend, and drived it over 1 year. It is a truly turned heads car, and you will like its performance with fun to drive. If you take care of this car, then it won't let you disappointed. The only problem of my Audi Cabriolet is electric system: the "check engine" light comes out sometimes while the speed over 60 mph, but everything rus perfect actually! This car has fantastic style despite its age. I really enjoy the time while driving this car, and my girl friend has several pleasant memories with it. Unfortunately, a stupid Ford pick-up crashed us from back last month. However, this car protected us from the traffic accident, and we have no injury basically from the 100 mph hit. Over all, my Audi Cabriolet is a cool, beautiful, and reliable German car. I'm glad it is the first car in my life, and I won't forget it anyway. So long, my 1995 Audi Cabriolet~~"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi Cabriolet near Honolulu. See local deals