• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2014 Audi A8 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $73,313 - $76,339.

10/8.2

Based on 16 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

9.7/10
Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Has never failed to start.

By on Thursday, December 11, 2014

Pros: "The drive and engine are awesome!"

Cons: "There are some electrical problems which are minor"

"Have owned the car for 10 years now and apart from some electrical issues, have enjoyed the fabulous ride and handling. Handles like a smaller car, rides like a limo. You have to keep the curse control on b/c you will drive too fast and be stopped (like me) not realizing how fast your going. I live in upstate NY and it never fails in the snow. It truly is an amazing car and now that it's time to buy again and researching what's out there, I'm going to buy another A8."

Best riding, most comfortable car I have ever had

By on Sunday, November 30, 2014

Pros: "Best for gas milage, comfort, environment"

Cons: "I have no cons only pros"

"Dealer calls on a friday says come in Saturday morning your dream car will be in. Arrive at 4 pm and take the car for a 10 minute test drive, it was the quickest decision my wife and i ever made. It felt like we were floating on air cruising over bumps and road strips like they didnt exist. The dealer who I cant recomend on this site or they wont publish my review was amazing. I had gone to check out 3 audis he had 2 weeks earlier and the owner and the salesman came over to me after test driving and almost settling on a black audi tdi that didnt have all the options or the color I wanted and said "we are not going to sell you a car today" they took down the list of options and told me they will find me the car the way I want it because it is a huge decision and I should have exactly or almost all the options I want". Wow was I impressed by this approach of honesty. We get the call and a day latter we have our dream car with every option we wanted plus the salesman said push the S button and we flew like a race car, "Sports Mode". Also the sound system option was amazing, clearest crisp sound I have ever heard. Those two options he threw in for free ! The navigation system is so easy to use. The controls for the car are so well positioned for ease of use. An interior decorator friend got in and said the color patterns, textures and fabrics and woods were so well thought out in the cabin. I look forward to a long drive, 22 way massage seats front and rear heated and ventilated that relieve fatigue and eliminate back pain. I test drove the Mercedes s550, lexus, Bentley and BMW 705Li x drive and the Audi a8L TDI was the winner. Lexus has to overcome the old person glitzy image and improve rear head room which it totally lacks. Mercedes has the older glitzy style image and lacks the handling and pure comfort and understatement of the Audi. The Bently 2 door as beautiful from the outside has zero rear seat leg or head room and the 4 door looks old and stogy with terible gas milage. The BMW was a true contender just missing out to the Audi, the back seats and details in the bmws cabin were an 80 out of 100 while the interior of the audi was 100%. also the BMW lacked knee and head room was totally lacking and the Audis ride was 20 % more comfortable. The list of safety and comfort features make this car perfect. The seats are the most comfortable with ease of entry and exiting. Also I have never had so much fun driving, I like the fact that the exterior is handsome yet understated and the cabin is the best for fit finish and comfort. Getting 37 miles to the gallon was a dream come true on my last trip to Virginia. A limo driver asked me to look inside and he told me my car looked like a smaller version of the Maybock and that I could make $100. an hour driving people in my car ! That made my day and made me think of a new career ! Bottom line if you want to treat yourself to the best riding most comfortable best gas milage luxury vehicle that also is good for the environment by emitting "0" emissions , buy an Audi A 8 L ."

IN ALL SENSES THE BEST LUXURY CAR IN ITS CLASS !

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pros: "LOOKS, VALUE , COMFORT AND GREAT FUN TO DRIVE"

Cons: "NO USB PORTS"

"I BOUGHT MY A8L 5 MONTHS AGO AND SO FAR IT HAS LIVED UP TO ALL OF ITS HYPE AND THEN SOME. I HAVE DRIVEN S550, 750 LI, JAGXJL AND LEXUS LS AND I HAVE FOUND THE A8L TO BE THE SMOOTHEST AND THE MOST FUN TO DRIVE. THE INTERIOR IS SO LUXE THAT ONLY THE S CLASS CAN COMPARE TO IT AT AN EXTRA COST OF 12 TO 15 THOUSAND DOLLARS. ALL THOSE PEOPLE IN CAR MAGAZINES TALKING ABOUT BMW BEING THE DRIVERS CAR HAVEN'T DRIVEN AN AUDI. ALL THOSE IN THE MARKET FOR A SUPER LUXURY CAR GO SEE AN COMPARE AND AUDI A8L TO OTHER FLAGSHIPS. YOU WILL COME TO THE SAME CONCLUSION AS I DID, THE A8L DELIVERS THE MOST BANG FOR THE BUCK."

The best car I ever own!

By on Thursday, January 30, 2014

Pros: "Quality, Comfort, Grip, TDI Gas Milage, Premium"

Cons: "Should have fewer model to choose from."

"I was going to buy S550 but went for A8, drove all three S 550, 750 LI and A8 TDI. The best drive A8, best com for A8, best road grip A8 and most luxurious A8. Audi A8 reminds me of Bentley from inside. No doubt I love Mercedes from outside, and A8 from inside. But reality is you spend most of the time inside the car not outside looking at it. I will highly recommend you to drive all three before making your decision."

I really enjoy this car

By on Saturday, September 14, 2013

"I have owned luxury cars before but this car exceeds in all categories including handling,performance,comfort and fuel economy"

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next