• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2014 Audi A8 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $69,111 - $71,644.

10/8.2

Based on 14 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Audi A8 - Luxury Redefined!!!!!!!

By on Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pros: "ONCE YOU HAVE IT, NOTHING CAN BE BETTER!!!!"

Cons: "MAKES ITS COMPETITORS RUN FOR THEIR MONEY!!!"

"I have just bought my Audi A8L! The car is just phenomenal and super luxurious! It has all the features, technology, and design that screams luxury! Bird-eye-view camera with all possible angles of the car from any corner. 22 way seat adjustments with massage capability. A cabin that soothes your every sense making you feel in ecstatic state of mind with led lighting the entire car at night and with selection of three different color variations. The craftsmanship of the interior would be more than enough to buy the car but Audi didn't stop there-they introduced an exterior design with perhaps the best looking face a luxury sedan to date. Everywhere I take this car, it always gets noticed and people take there last chance to see it before it disappears. The car has a built in Wifi that can connect up to eight devices and especially a great feature for long drives with friends! Ventilated and heat seats are great as well! In short, it is the luxury sedan made for the person who knows what true luxury is! For people who have considered other luxury brands for their super luxury sedan, give Audi a chance and you will know what I'm talking about. This car is youthful, elegant, sophisticated, and most of all, the pinnacle of what a luxury car is all about! Experience it and be prepared to be dazzled!!!"

My Audi A8L Super Luxxe!!!

By on Saturday, February 16, 2013

Pros: "Luxurious, sporty, fun to drive and reliable"

"I own an Audi A8L which I have been driving for about 7 months and I constantly get heads turning and inquiries, especially from men. This is my third Audi, first was an Audi 100, then Audi A6. This is by far the best of the lot and has a price tag to match. I think it is worth every penny as you can easily drive these cars up to 200,000 miles or more with the same engine and transmission if properly maintained. I also own a Mercedes E320 which I love, but the Audi is more luxurious and special. Once you test drive this car, you will not want to get out and drive anything else. You won't see many on the road here in the U.S., so you really will feel unique driving one. By the way, this is the #1 selling super luxury car in Europe and China, compared to others in it's class, the Mercedes S class, BMW 7 series and Lexus."

Top of the line

By on Friday, October 12, 2012

Pros: "A blast to drive. Gas mileage. Great"

"Nothing even came close. Mercedes, Jag, BMW. Drove all three. Audi was the only choice for me. I'm a big guy traded Escalade esv. Has more room front and back."

LOVE THE VEHICLE

By on Monday, December 26, 2011

Pros: "Everything"

"Awesome car! Mine was more than $100,000. Very Cheap!!!!!!"

Luxury

By on Monday, April 18, 2011

"I took deliver of my 2011 A8L four months ago. After driving a BMW750 Li, Benz SL550, I chose the Audi. The car is a value when you compare it to the aforementioned vehicles. This car is beautiful and the interior is elegant. Not many on the road, so you get a lot of people taking a second look at it. Many gadgets to play with on this car. No problem with this car so far and I don't expect many as AUDI stands behind their product. IPhone sync's well with the Bluetooth."

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next