2012 Audi A8

8.3

Based on 23 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Luxury

By on Monday, April 18, 2011

"I took deliver of my 2011 A8L four months ago. After driving a BMW750 Li, Benz SL550, I chose the Audi. The car is a value when you compare it to the aforementioned vehicles. This car is beautiful and the interior is elegant. Not many on the road, so you get a lot of people taking a second look at it. Many gadgets to play with on this car. No problem with this car so far and I don't expect many as AUDI stands behind their product. IPhone sync's well with the Bluetooth."

DO NOT BUY THIS CAR

By on Friday, January 22, 2016

"The Audi A8L appears to be a great car. But there is a secret that Audi is keeping from you. If your A8 is in an accident, it can take 2-3 months for it to be repaired. The reason is that Audi limits the repair shops which are authorized to repair the vehicle. I live in a city with 5 million people and there is only one repair shop that employs one technician who can repair the vehicle. My car has been in the shop for 7 weeks and work has not even started yet. Audi implements this insane policy by refusing to sell parts to otherwise qualified repair shops. I complained to Audi USA and they refused to provide me an alternative vehicle or buy the car back. It makes no sense to purchase a car, in particular one that cost between $90k and $100k which you cannot drive for 2 to 3 months because of Audi's policy to limit the ability of collision shops to repair their vehicles."

Audi A8 - Luxury Redefined!!!!!!!

By on Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pros: "ONCE YOU HAVE IT, NOTHING CAN BE BETTER!!!!"

Cons: "MAKES ITS COMPETITORS RUN FOR THEIR MONEY!!!"

"I have just bought my Audi A8L! The car is just phenomenal and super luxurious! It has all the features, technology, and design that screams luxury! Bird-eye-view camera with all possible angles of the car from any corner. 22 way seat adjustments with massage capability. A cabin that soothes your every sense making you feel in ecstatic state of mind with led lighting the entire car at night and with selection of three different color variations. The craftsmanship of the interior would be more than enough to buy the car but Audi didn't stop there-they introduced an exterior design with perhaps the best looking face a luxury sedan to date. Everywhere I take this car, it always gets noticed and people take there last chance to see it before it disappears. The car has a built in Wifi that can connect up to eight devices and especially a great feature for long drives with friends! Ventilated and heat seats are great as well! In short, it is the luxury sedan made for the person who knows what true luxury is! For people who have considered other luxury brands for their super luxury sedan, give Audi a chance and you will know what I'm talking about. This car is youthful, elegant, sophisticated, and most of all, the pinnacle of what a luxury car is all about! Experience it and be prepared to be dazzled!!!"

great riding and driving

By on Saturday, April 18, 2015

"handles very well and real good on long drives"

My Audi A8L Super Luxxe!!!

By on Saturday, February 16, 2013

Pros: "Luxurious, sporty, fun to drive and reliable"

"I own an Audi A8L which I have been driving for about 7 months and I constantly get heads turning and inquiries, especially from men. This is my third Audi, first was an Audi 100, then Audi A6. This is by far the best of the lot and has a price tag to match. I think it is worth every penny as you can easily drive these cars up to 200,000 miles or more with the same engine and transmission if properly maintained. I also own a Mercedes E320 which I love, but the Audi is more luxurious and special. Once you test drive this car, you will not want to get out and drive anything else. You won't see many on the road here in the U.S., so you really will feel unique driving one. By the way, this is the #1 selling super luxury car in Europe and China, compared to others in it's class, the Mercedes S class, BMW 7 series and Lexus."

The best car I ever own!

By on Thursday, January 30, 2014

Pros: "Quality, Comfort, Grip, TDI Gas Milage, Premium"

Cons: "Should have fewer model to choose from."

"I was going to buy S550 but went for A8, drove all three S 550, 750 LI and A8 TDI. The best drive A8, best com for A8, best road grip A8 and most luxurious A8. Audi A8 reminds me of Bentley from inside. No doubt I love Mercedes from outside, and A8 from inside. But reality is you spend most of the time inside the car not outside looking at it. I will highly recommend you to drive all three before making your decision."

Top of the line

By on Friday, October 12, 2012

Pros: "A blast to drive. Gas mileage. Great"

"Nothing even came close. Mercedes, Jag, BMW. Drove all three. Audi was the only choice for me. I'm a big guy traded Escalade esv. Has more room front and back."

I refuse to part with it even after 64K

By on Saturday, August 29, 2015

Pros: "Luxury, power, economy, styling, quality."

Cons: "Cannot think of any."

"As Angus McKenzie of Motor Trend put it - it's the thinking man's luxury sedan. After more than 64,000 miles it still drives like new. Both exterior and interior are like new. Ample power (0-60mph = 4.6 sec measured), 19 mpg in the city, 27 mpg on the highway, starts first time, every time. My wife and I have had numerous conversations about getting a newer car but it would have to be another A8 and since only the engine is different (my is the 4.2 non-turbo) - there is really no point. We have had two issues: an engine sensor failed which made idling rough - repaired under warranty. An occasional suspension noise which has been hard to reproduce for the dealer - but it's not bad enough to be annoying."

By on Friday, December 3, 2010

Best riding, most comfortable car I have ever had

By on Sunday, November 30, 2014

Pros: "Best for gas milage, comfort, environment"

Cons: "I have no cons only pros"

"Dealer calls on a friday says come in Saturday morning your dream car will be in. Arrive at 4 pm and take the car for a 10 minute test drive, it was the quickest decision my wife and i ever made. It felt like we were floating on air cruising over bumps and road strips like they didnt exist. The dealer who I cant recomend on this site or they wont publish my review was amazing. I had gone to check out 3 audis he had 2 weeks earlier and the owner and the salesman came over to me after test driving and almost settling on a black audi tdi that didnt have all the options or the color I wanted and said "we are not going to sell you a car today" they took down the list of options and told me they will find me the car the way I want it because it is a huge decision and I should have exactly or almost all the options I want". Wow was I impressed by this approach of honesty. We get the call and a day latter we have our dream car with every option we wanted plus the salesman said push the S button and we flew like a race car, "Sports Mode". Also the sound system option was amazing, clearest crisp sound I have ever heard. Those two options he threw in for free ! The navigation system is so easy to use. The controls for the car are so well positioned for ease of use. An interior decorator friend got in and said the color patterns, textures and fabrics and woods were so well thought out in the cabin. I look forward to a long drive, 22 way massage seats front and rear heated and ventilated that relieve fatigue and eliminate back pain. I test drove the Mercedes s550, lexus, Bentley and BMW 705Li x drive and the Audi a8L TDI was the winner. Lexus has to overcome the old person glitzy image and improve rear head room which it totally lacks. Mercedes has the older glitzy style image and lacks the handling and pure comfort and understatement of the Audi. The Bently 2 door as beautiful from the outside has zero rear seat leg or head room and the 4 door looks old and stogy with terible gas milage. The BMW was a true contender just missing out to the Audi, the back seats and details in the bmws cabin were an 80 out of 100 while the interior of the audi was 100%. also the BMW lacked knee and head room was totally lacking and the Audis ride was 20 % more comfortable. The list of safety and comfort features make this car perfect. The seats are the most comfortable with ease of entry and exiting. Also I have never had so much fun driving, I like the fact that the exterior is handsome yet understated and the cabin is the best for fit finish and comfort. Getting 37 miles to the gallon was a dream come true on my last trip to Virginia. A limo driver asked me to look inside and he told me my car looked like a smaller version of the Maybock and that I could make $100. an hour driving people in my car ! That made my day and made me think of a new career ! Bottom line if you want to treat yourself to the best riding most comfortable best gas milage luxury vehicle that also is good for the environment by emitting "0" emissions , buy an Audi A 8 L ."

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A8 near Honolulu. See local deals