2007 Audi A8

Based on 88 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

2005 A8L 33K MILES

By on Friday, August 08, 2008

"PURCHASED THIS VEHICLE 3 MONTHS AGO FROM AN AUDI DEALER. IT IS CERTIFIED AND SO FAR I HAVE NOTHING BUT PRAISE FOR THIS CAR. IT IS FAST ENOUGH, SUPER COMFORTABLE, BEAUTIFULL WITHOUT THE ARROGANCE OF BMW OR MERCEDES. THE QUATTRO DRIVE SYSTEM IS FANTASTIC TOO. GPS WORKS WELL AND THE BOSE SYSTEM SOUNDS GREAT. OVERALL I LOVE THE CAR AND IT WAS AN EXCELLENT BANG FOR THE $$. 3 YRS OLD 30K MILES AND COST WAS LESS THAN 50% OF NEW STICKER, SO I EXPECT ANOTHER 50% DROP IN VALUE IN THE NEXT 3 YRS BEING CERTIFIED THERE WILL BE NO REPAIR COSTS AND SO IT IS A REASONABLE DEAL."

Finest car I have owned.

By on Tuesday, July 15, 2008

"Thoroughly enjoy driving this vehicle, wife always comments on the comfort, everyone loves the backseat. Drive over 30k a year, great controls, easy to use nav and car systems, intuitive. Great mileage, not why i bought the car but after the 2 BMW 740's i owned, this is much improved, get a combined 20 mpg and i don't take it easy. Never hesitate to climb back in and take off. Had a thermostat go bad at 60,000 and just replaced the front bushings at 96,000, otherwise, regular checkups is all and the wiper jets have been replaced twice. Compared to the "stuff" that i had to endure with the BMW's, this thing is a joy. Love that it doesn't scream "i'm an expensive german car" and has classic lines. Aluminum body makes a difference, more resistent to dings and seems that the sound on the road is quieter. Audi seems to be cleaning up finally after so many years, aggressively priced well made vehicles."

2010 Audi A8-L - Funnest Car I Have Owned

By on Saturday, January 04, 2014

Pros: "Very Fun to Drive - and Luxury all around"

Cons: "Few minor technical issues - dealer fixed them."

Traffic slows me down !!!

"This is no cheap car to buy - but it is by far the funnest car I have ever owned. 6 months now and Love getting into it. This bad boy moves - it's no racer but it's firm and quick."

Traffic slows me down !!!

My 5th A8 and the best one yet.

By on Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pros: "Ride"

Cons: "Not as low profile as the old body style"

"I drove BMW's for Years and traded a 750 for my first A8. That is the last BMW I will probably ever own. The Audi is superior in all ways the only thing BMW had a leg up on was steering"

excellent choice

By on Saturday, September 18, 2010

"great deals on used A8. You cant be wrong if you are looking for a well built car with many luxury features. On top of this, you get an excellent engine perfomance. This V8 is really rock solid. Interior finishes are second to none. I am very happy with my choice. Paid $30K for a 2006 fully loaded with 35K miles. I like it better than other more expensive cars I own. Pleasure to drive it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A8 near Honolulu. See local deals