• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2007 Audi A8

Based on 87 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Truly an outstanding luxury car.

By on Thursday, October 16, 2014

Pros: "Outstanding"

Cons: "Marginal cup holders. We (USA) are so spoiled."

"Impeccable road performance, engine, automatic transmission (with tiptronic control), economical and superb brakes and suspension. The A8L surrounds you with comfort and tons of room. The Audi dealership service department (Scottsdale) is outstanding."

My 3rd A8 and the best so far. Will get another...

By on Friday, October 10, 2014

Pros: "Nice balance between sportiness and luxury."

Cons: "Maintenance on year number 6 is a bit expensive."

"After 6 years of ownership still looks and drives like a new vehicle. The styling is classic. Audi hit a homerun with the A8 models. Have purchased a 2015 A8 and now we have two. This one still performs as well as the new one after 50,000+ miles."

best luxury car for the money by far..

By on Monday, September 15, 2014

Pros: "great driving machine very stylish"

Cons: "gas is as expected for a low profile 8 cylinder"

coolin downtown baltimore

"best car ive ever owned ive always wanted one since the transporter movies and now my dream has came true. I love my audi and I got it in my favorite color artic white very dependable and stylish car for the money ..dont be afraid of maintenance either materials is a little higher but last alot longer ..also add your own fluids to top off i saved about 75 dollars this week alone ..break pads off ebay air filter oil filter also"

coolin downtown baltimore

First German Car that impresses me

By on Sunday, August 10, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "Ride, comfort and technology"

Cons: "just the maintenace but hey it's German"

"I did my home work before i invested in a German car and the 09 Audi a8 is the perfect one for me. Got it used at a good price and i already know to make sure i maintain the maintenance on this vehicle. The technology and ride is o so beautiful and awesome. Take care of this car and it will never let you down"

Best Vehicle I have ever owned

By on Thursday, July 24, 2014

"I have owned Lexus ES 400, Volvo and GM vehicles, and this Audi is without a doubt the best driving vehicle I have ever owned. I have 105,000 and I am going to 250K. Some repairs are a little more expensive, but the reliability with the car has been fantastic. Great gas mileage for a car this size. I generally average 24 per tank and can go 540 miles on the highway before refueling. I would definitely get a another and refer anybody to the Audi brand."

Love this car but i am getting a tesla

By on Thursday, February 20, 2014

Pros: "like new, have all service records,flawless"

"Bought this car brand new, have all service records from dealer, drove only 46 ,000 miles,one of best cars i have owned, has Bang Olafson $6,000 sound system, love the car but i have a Tesla on order."

THESE option not on your forms.sound system was $7

By on Sunday, January 12, 2014

"sound system BANGOR OLSON SWEED HEAD LINER,MASSAGE ALL SEATS AND A/C HEATED SEATS"

2010 Audi A8-L - Funnest Car I Have Owned

By on Saturday, January 04, 2014

Pros: "Very Fun to Drive - and Luxury all around"

Cons: "Few minor technical issues - dealer fixed them."

Traffic slows me down !!!

"This is no cheap car to buy - but it is by far the funnest car I have ever owned. 6 months now and Love getting into it. This bad boy moves - it's no racer but it's firm and quick."

Traffic slows me down !!!

AMAZING HANDLING

By on Friday, December 27, 2013

"Been driving my A8 every day and all i had to change was the bearings and of course the brakes and fluids other than that never let me down. I love it so much that i don't think i can ever drive another vehicle. Treat her good and she will treat you better trust me"

Excellent ; a pleasure to drive it .

By on Wednesday, May 08, 2013

I own this car

"This is the second Audi A8 we own ( we have an 2002 A8L , with 150K ) , which was also a beauty back in 2005 . Awesome cars . The filling on the driver seat and on the entire car is unbelievable . Far better experience vs BMW and MB ."

Fantastic fit and finish, GREAT ride quality

By on Tuesday, June 12, 2012

"I bought a used 2007 A8L with only 30K miles, (like new, not one scratch or blem anywhere). I am a former A6 Q owner but went for an A8 on the recommendation of two friends who are devoted A8 fanatics. They told me to get the L, even though I preferred the shorter version for parking reasons. They also told me to try and get 2007 or later, get the V8, not the V10 or V12 engine. I am tall and my passengers would not have much leg room in the short wheelbase model so I started a search for an L. Finally found one local, private party, and bought it. Mine is loaded. The features I really like are adaptive cruise control which works really well and double pane glass which makes a quiet car interior nearly silent. Gas mileage is surprisingly good. I get just over 26 MPG on flat highway, if I do not speed. Michelins with low rolling resistance and Mobil 1 0-40 wt synth oil all help. The seats are very comfortable and have a huge variety of power operated position and comfort adjustments. The seat massage is surprisingly good, not just vibration but a back kneading lumbar roller. Having air venting through the seat (an option) makes a long trip really comfortable, no sticking to your seat or sweating. Handling on corners is GREAT, that adaptive air suspension really cuts body roll, the QUATTRO 4WD is very grippy in turns and the combo lets you leave sportier 2WD BMWs in the dust on tight on-ramp curves. The A8 is loaded with systems and with complexity, reliablility inevitably suffers. I have the Audi aftermarket Platinum warranty so these repairs will not cost a fortune, but in only 300 miles I've had the tire pressure monitoring system fail (wont read any tires) and the trunk opener now needs a hand push to open. Buying a used A8 in great shape with an extendable warranty is great value. These cars lose value SOOOO fast after someone plunks down nearly $100K. In a couple of years they are down in the 30s. This is the best highway car I have even been in. With adaptive cruise all you do is steer and watch the road. Driver fatigue is very low. You arrive refreshed after a 300 mile trip. I'd have loved to have found a car with adaptive cruise, double pane glass and that had the B"

Great fit and finish, love the quality

By on Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pros: "fit and finish, great cabin"

Cons: "too many little things go wrong"

"A great ride; cant tell you how many people have commented on this cars style and finish"

An elegant premium car with good performance

By on Saturday, February 04, 2012

"The A8L is a vehicle that couples elegant interior design with an understated, but classy exterior. It's performance is quite good, especially given its size, with outstanding handling that keeps the driver glued to the road and confident at pushing the vehicle hard through twisting roads. The interior is a pleasure to look at with many fine materials and quality fit and finish. It insulates the driver from exterior noises yet it's responsive steering reminds the driver he is connected with the road. My only disappointment with this finely engineered automobile is that the reliability over time does not match what one would expect of a car costing this much. I've encountered expensive repairs for clicking noises from the sunroof, a failed power trunk motor as well as a failed intake flap motor for the emissions control system."

Best road car ever

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pros: "Quality"

Cons: "size"

"Very fast large and comfortable road car, a little lg in the city, parking etc. but a screamer on the road. My 5th A8, 11th Audi, there is no substitute for the Quattro system. Ordered new A7 and will continue to drive our '06 A8L"

No better car in the world for me than my A8L

By on Sunday, January 01, 2012

Pros: "Lavish, timelessly modern interior, mtn ready"

Cons: "Nav system 7/10, A/C difficult to master"

"Age 12: developed the hots for my friend's mom's Audi 5000 Age 16: old Mercury station wagon, long as an aircraft carrier, and steered like one. Age 18: white Volvo 240 wagon, a car worth caring about, but no tears shed when I drove her into a lake. Age 21: '87 Subaru GL Turbo wagon, young man's bliss ride, a do anything, go anywhere kick in the pants. Age 22: sat in my buddy's Audi 80, fell in love with Audi interiors Age 26: wife child IPO $$ = '95 A6 sedan, silver/black Age 30: 2 kids = '99 A6 wagon, developing Audi dependency Age 39: 3 kids career success = '08 A8L, leased at first, then bought"

Best Car Ever Owned

By on Sunday, December 04, 2011

Pros: "Safe, and easy to drive"

Cons: "Expensive"

"This is the best car we have ever owned. We have had it since it was new, and take it to the dealer for any work, but mostly just routine. We also own a 2010 A6 with a v8. We love both cars!"

Unbelievable traction, power, and safety

By on Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Pros: "If you drive, and need a large car, this is it."

Cons: "May have less cargo space than an SUV"

"This has been a beautiful vehicle in appearance, handling, and power. At the same time its size, safety features, space framing aluminum body and the unmatched traction make this a car a force on the road that provides the passengers with incredible security. It has earned the title of Audi Panzer, yet it handles like a lighter, and sportier-sized car. The summer package has been great in Texas as the reverse fans powered by the solar sun roof take the sting off the steering wheel and upholstery with the windows sealed tight in bright sun and 100 F. Other manufacturers are introducing this five years later. I will definitely buy another A-8."

Great car

By on Monday, October 31, 2011

Pros: "Confort"

"Best value"

My 5th A8 and the best one yet.

By on Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pros: "Ride"

Cons: "Not as low profile as the old body style"

"I drove BMW's for Years and traded a 750 for my first A8. That is the last BMW I will probably ever own. The Audi is superior in all ways the only thing BMW had a leg up on was steering"

its my third audi and we just bought our fourth!!

By on Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pros: "so fun to drive , great feel , awesome interior, s"

Cons: "premium gas, radio on preset needs to show song"

"love the car - love the service - only thign to chnage is better gas mileage!! leave the rest alone -"

Terrific automobile. Period

By on Saturday, October 22, 2011

"Wow. terrific car. I shopped them all. Decided on the A8L. Best decision I ever made. Easily drive around town and across country. Car really like to roll!"

awesome car

By on Thursday, September 29, 2011

"I like everything about it except maintenance prices...."

By on Wednesday, April 13, 2011

"This is a great car, and a great used car value. Originally very expensive and certainly over engineered - you will find yourself in 100mph territory very quickly, in near silence. There is nothing that compares as a long range cruiser. It makes the Mercedes S600 feel like the suspension is broken... Room for plenty, it doubles as a stealth SUV as you can fit in more stuff into it than you can many a Rav4 or CR-V - and it has all wheel drive. Driving this car is always rewarding and I average about 25mpg on the hwy - the same as my Honda! It's essentially a well appointed living room on wheels, first class travel. That being said, it can be expensive to fix, but I have had no major problems with it and it's as solid as new with no squeaks or rattles anywhere. This is not a great car around town, unless you are being driven. It's a long beast around town, and is difficult to park in short spaces. Very hard to fault this car for it's intended purpose. It's a beast, but it's also a great driver's car with a great V8 engine. Power in reserve any time, although sometimes I wish it had more torque when starting off. Overall, this is a fantastic car."

By on Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Top Vehicle in it's Class

By on Saturday, January 29, 2011

"Drives like a dream. Completely reliable. Handles snow unlike any other vehicle in it's class. Good gas mileage and great styling. Everything you could want in a luxury sports sedan."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A8 near Honolulu. See local deals