• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2007 Audi A8

Based on 85 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

best luxury car for the money by far..

By on Monday, September 15, 2014

Pros: "great driving machine very stylish"

Cons: "gas is as expected for a low profile 8 cylinder"

coolin downtown baltimore

"best car ive ever owned ive always wanted one since the transporter movies and now my dream has came true. I love my audi and I got it in my favorite color artic white very dependable and stylish car for the money ..dont be afraid of maintenance either materials is a little higher but last alot longer ..also add your own fluids to top off i saved about 75 dollars this week alone ..break pads off ebay air filter oil filter also"

coolin downtown baltimore

First German Car that impresses me

By on Sunday, August 10, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "Ride, comfort and technology"

Cons: "just the maintenace but hey it's German"

"I did my home work before i invested in a German car and the 09 Audi a8 is the perfect one for me. Got it used at a good price and i already know to make sure i maintain the maintenance on this vehicle. The technology and ride is o so beautiful and awesome. Take care of this car and it will never let you down"

Best Vehicle I have ever owned

By on Thursday, July 24, 2014

"I have owned Lexus ES 400, Volvo and GM vehicles, and this Audi is without a doubt the best driving vehicle I have ever owned. I have 105,000 and I am going to 250K. Some repairs are a little more expensive, but the reliability with the car has been fantastic. Great gas mileage for a car this size. I generally average 24 per tank and can go 540 miles on the highway before refueling. I would definitely get a another and refer anybody to the Audi brand."

Love this car but i am getting a tesla

By on Thursday, February 20, 2014

Pros: "like new, have all service records,flawless"

"Bought this car brand new, have all service records from dealer, drove only 46 ,000 miles,one of best cars i have owned, has Bang Olafson $6,000 sound system, love the car but i have a Tesla on order."

THESE option not on your forms.sound system was $7

By on Sunday, January 12, 2014

"sound system BANGOR OLSON SWEED HEAD LINER,MASSAGE ALL SEATS AND A/C HEATED SEATS"

2010 Audi A8-L - Funnest Car I Have Owned

By on Saturday, January 04, 2014

Pros: "Very Fun to Drive - and Luxury all around"

Cons: "Few minor technical issues - dealer fixed them."

Traffic slows me down !!!

"This is no cheap car to buy - but it is by far the funnest car I have ever owned. 6 months now and Love getting into it. This bad boy moves - it's no racer but it's firm and quick."

Traffic slows me down !!!

AMAZING HANDLING

By on Friday, December 27, 2013

"Been driving my A8 every day and all i had to change was the bearings and of course the brakes and fluids other than that never let me down. I love it so much that i don't think i can ever drive another vehicle. Treat her good and she will treat you better trust me"

Excellent ; a pleasure to drive it .

By on Wednesday, May 08, 2013

I own this car

"This is the second Audi A8 we own ( we have an 2002 A8L , with 150K ) , which was also a beauty back in 2005 . Awesome cars . The filling on the driver seat and on the entire car is unbelievable . Far better experience vs BMW and MB ."

Fantastic fit and finish, GREAT ride quality

By on Tuesday, June 12, 2012

"I bought a used 2007 A8L with only 30K miles, (like new, not one scratch or blem anywhere). I am a former A6 Q owner but went for an A8 on the recommendation of two friends who are devoted A8 fanatics. They told me to get the L, even though I preferred the shorter version for parking reasons. They also told me to try and get 2007 or later, get the V8, not the V10 or V12 engine. I am tall and my passengers would not have much leg room in the short wheelbase model so I started a search for an L. Finally found one local, private party, and bought it. Mine is loaded. The features I really like are adaptive cruise control which works really well and double pane glass which makes a quiet car interior nearly silent. Gas mileage is surprisingly good. I get just over 26 MPG on flat highway, if I do not speed. Michelins with low rolling resistance and Mobil 1 0-40 wt synth oil all help. The seats are very comfortable and have a huge variety of power operated position and comfort adjustments. The seat massage is surprisingly good, not just vibration but a back kneading lumbar roller. Having air venting through the seat (an option) makes a long trip really comfortable, no sticking to your seat or sweating. Handling on corners is GREAT, that adaptive air suspension really cuts body roll, the QUATTRO 4WD is very grippy in turns and the combo lets you leave sportier 2WD BMWs in the dust on tight on-ramp curves. The A8 is loaded with systems and with complexity, reliablility inevitably suffers. I have the Audi aftermarket Platinum warranty so these repairs will not cost a fortune, but in only 300 miles I've had the tire pressure monitoring system fail (wont read any tires) and the trunk opener now needs a hand push to open. Buying a used A8 in great shape with an extendable warranty is great value. These cars lose value SOOOO fast after someone plunks down nearly $100K. In a couple of years they are down in the 30s. This is the best highway car I have even been in. With adaptive cruise all you do is steer and watch the road. Driver fatigue is very low. You arrive refreshed after a 300 mile trip. I'd have loved to have found a car with adaptive cruise, double pane glass and that had the B"

Great fit and finish, love the quality

By on Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pros: "fit and finish, great cabin"

Cons: "too many little things go wrong"

"A great ride; cant tell you how many people have commented on this cars style and finish"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A8 near Honolulu. See local deals