2002 Audi A8

Based on 71 Ratings for the 1997 - 2003 models.

Save your pennies

By on Monday, November 29, 2010

"I have a 99 A8 that is wonderful to look at and drive, however, bring your wallet. This car is expensive to repair, I just replaced the fuel pump for a cool $800 JUST THE PART. I also had a multifunctioning switch replaced -$500 JUST FOR THE PART! This is an automobile, folks not for the faint of heart. I love driving my vehicle and I get compliments constantly. Pick your poison...please remember this is not a HONDA..."

Fast and Fun

By on Thursday, October 25, 2007

"I have always wanted an A8 but didn't want to shell out the 70k for a new one. I finally broke down and bought a very nice used one. I have had to put about 3k in the car, but it was all for things that you will have to do to any car of this age. The car is faster than any car that I have owned and I love driving it! The only problem with this car is repairs cost $$$$. They don't know that you bought it used, so they charge you like you can afford to repair a high end luxury sedan."

Best Luxury car

By on Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"I have a 97 A8 model with cold and warm weather packages. Solar sun roof and rear window shield. This car is front wheel drive and weighs only 3750 pounds. For its size, the fuel economy is excellent plus it has the smallest V8 Audi builds. I have not had any expensive repairs in five years. In five years, I have put 20.000 miles on this car. My mechanic gives me reasonable repair prices and I never go to an Audi dealer or any dealer for that matter. If you want a road cruiser that can drive for hours without fatigue, this is it. This is the finest car I have ever owned and it will run for at least another ten years. I put xenon lights on it for better visibilty. People still believe it is a new car, it looks so good. The design is still current and the interior is simply amazing. This is a rare car, with a space age, alluminum frame and front and side air bags, it is the safest car available."

most comfortable touring auto ever

By on Friday, January 30, 2009

"I have owned both a 1999 to 150k miles and a 2003 now at 64k miles and they are the most comfortable auto's available. Between A8's I purchased a new Benz e-class with $7500 special order orthopedic seats and after just 6000 miles I could not take it anymore and sold it at a $10k loss. I went back to Audi A8L and have been totally satisfied. The seats are beyond comfortable, I have a very bad back and I can drive this car 700 miles per day in comfort. The ride is firm and very comfortable, no bouncing around but not so firm as to jar you. Even though it is 310hp V8 engine I average 25+ mpg at highway speeds of 70 plus. The solar sun roof is a must have option on this vehicle if you live or travel south of the mason-disxon. This is an expensive auto but IMHO it is worth every penny."

Why a Mercedes?

By on Monday, October 13, 2008

"I have owned Mercedes sedans S and SEC years 1985 to 94. Back to Mercedes 1997 to 2000 what garbage big mistake. Audi's A8 and A8L 2001, 2005. Mercedes are overstyled and unreliable. Audi is more reliable , handles better. If you what bling just tape your bank statement to the windshield it smarter than buying a Mercedes."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A8 near Honolulu. See local deals