2016 Audi A7 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $63,748 - $67,071.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 07/28/2016

9.4

Based on 24 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

9.7/10

awesome car

By on Saturday, November 9, 2013

"nothing bad to say. I just wished it was cheaper."

Best combination of driving & riding car

By on Thursday, January 2, 2014

Pros: "Absolute rocket; handles great; 2000 RPM @ 80 MPH"

Cons: "Inadequate storage in cabin; premium fuel required"

"I have owned or leased Corvettes (big block), Jaguars (XJ), Mercedes-Benz (300), BMW (3, 5 & 7 series) and Lexus (LS, SC and RX) and my 2012 Audi A7 is the best combination of a driving AND riding car I've ever had the pleasure of driving. I'm now on the dark side of retirement age and suddenly I find I can drive 15 hours in a stretch whereas before I was limiting myself to 8 to maybe 12 before. The car is that comfortable, responsive and interactive. GREAT car!"

Smitten

By on Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pros: "Style, fuel. economy, practicality and technology."

Cons: "Work and sleep robs one of driving time."

Camera doesn't do it justice!

"The clean, elegant lines, art gallery worthy engine, and star ship tech interior makes this car a joy to own. After a year, I still pinch myself to ensure I'm not dreaming when approaching this beauty. It's quick, comfortable, smooth, and responsive. It cares about my safety and has learned how I drive with the driver assist features. Don't think about the price of this car, think about the cost of ownership over a long time because you won't want anything else once you bond with your new partner! Pop the sportback and it magically turns into a 30 mpg SUV with almost as much carg space as a mid size SUV. I still double take when I walk away from this car. I feel lucky to have the privilege to own my A7."

Camera doesn't do it justice!

Best Sporty Family Car

By on Monday, August 27, 2012

Pros: "Combo of Sport, Luxury, Practicality, and Style"

Cons: "Hatchback while roomy is a little shallow"

"I leased this car after the lease on my Audi S5 ran out. I was concerned about going from a 8 cylinder to an 6 cylinder and even considered waiting for the S7. I'm glad I didn't. The supercharged V-6 has great take off with its low end torque. The car feels lighter than it is. The cabin tech is great and while the Bang & Olufsen Stereo isn't worth what they charge, I'm glad I got it. If you're looking for a stylish family car that provides style, practicality and performance this is a great vehicle. I considered the BMW 535, MB E550. There isn't a wrong decision in the bunch but I like the style and tech in the A7 and it is much less common than the other vehicles. My kids love the in car WiFi and can stream videos or go online with iPads. I've had Porsche 911's, BMW M3s and I don't miss them."

Sports car in Luxury outfit - Best of both worlds

By on Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Pros: "Sporty,luxurious,good looking,convinient"

Cons: "Cant think of any."

That's my sexy beast :)

"I leased a white 2013 Premium plus A7 little over a month ago. I am in love with my car since the first day. And I do not have any complaints so far. I was shopping for BMW Z4 but decided on this car when I test drove it the first time. It may not be as sexy as a convertible but it is gorgeous in its own way. The slopping roof line is to kill for. The interior is no less luxurious and good looking. It makes me feel special. Like a pilot. Whenever I hold the gear lever, I feel like am piloting a fighter jet. Driving dynamics may not be as perfect as a Porsche or BMW but for a car of this size it sure can handle. The car plants itself nicely and sticks to the tarmac like a dragon around corners. Quattro is surely a big plus for handling. And the supercharged V6 is an engine to die for. It has the power and torque you crave for in a sports sedan, and it can be quiet as library in comfort mode. I have tried to start the car when its already on, lot of times, thinking the engine is off. And Audi trumps the technology category in all its models. The list is a mile long. Overall, this is the best sport-luxury-sedan out there. And it comes with hatchback door and flat-folding rear seats which means you can carry truck load of luggage with ease."

My video