2014 Audi A7 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $65,860 - $67,567.

10/8.1

Based on 18 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Smitten

By on Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pros: "Style, fuel. economy, practicality and technology."

Cons: "Work and sleep robs one of driving time."

Camera doesn't do it justice!

"The clean, elegant lines, art gallery worthy engine, and star ship tech interior makes this car a joy to own. After a year, I still pinch myself to ensure I'm not dreaming when approaching this beauty. It's quick, comfortable, smooth, and responsive. It cares about my safety and has learned how I drive with the driver assist features. Don't think about the price of this car, think about the cost of ownership over a long time because you won't want anything else once you bond with your new partner! Pop the sportback and it magically turns into a 30 mpg SUV with almost as much carg space as a mid size SUV. I still double take when I walk away from this car. I feel lucky to have the privilege to own my A7."

Camera doesn't do it justice!

Sports car in Luxury outfit - Best of both worlds

By on Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Pros: "Sporty,luxurious,good looking,convinient"

Cons: "Cant think of any."

That's my sexy beast :)

"I leased a white 2013 Premium plus A7 little over a month ago. I am in love with my car since the first day. And I do not have any complaints so far. I was shopping for BMW Z4 but decided on this car when I test drove it the first time. It may not be as sexy as a convertible but it is gorgeous in its own way. The slopping roof line is to kill for. The interior is no less luxurious and good looking. It makes me feel special. Like a pilot. Whenever I hold the gear lever, I feel like am piloting a fighter jet. Driving dynamics may not be as perfect as a Porsche or BMW but for a car of this size it sure can handle. The car plants itself nicely and sticks to the tarmac like a dragon around corners. Quattro is surely a big plus for handling. And the supercharged V6 is an engine to die for. It has the power and torque you crave for in a sports sedan, and it can be quiet as library in comfort mode. I have tried to start the car when its already on, lot of times, thinking the engine is off. And Audi trumps the technology category in all its models. The list is a mile long. Overall, this is the best sport-luxury-sedan out there. And it comes with hatchback door and flat-folding rear seats which means you can carry truck load of luggage with ease."

My video

That's my sexy beast :)

Having fun in snow :)

Fantastic car great engine 20 inch summer wheels

By on Sunday, January 06, 2013

Pros: "Engine, handling and led headlights"

Cons: "Small gas tank hard ride with the 20" summer tiers"

"I had BMW 740, Mercedes E 300 & 320,and a 911 and this was my first Audi and I just love this engine as much or even more than the 911. This car handles fantastic I did get the summer tires 20 inch with it and the only issue is that it rides a bit stiff on those but what a car. Gas mileage is less then advertised but I do average 85 mph so..."

Can not wait to take a long trip with this beauty.

By on Friday, January 04, 2013

Pros: "Great on the road and loaded with goodies."

Cons: "Cup holders to small for todays cups."

"What a car! could not ask for more than what i have in this A7. Head turner for sure."

forget bmw or mercedes

By on Saturday, November 24, 2012

Pros: "too numerous to mention"

Cons: "hmmmmmmmmmmm...tough...maybe priced a bit too high"

"absolute joy to drive! sporty yet economical. "luxury" car yet very practical. unique, and even better in person + and then some when seen in motion. bmw is out-dated and dry. mercedes is for persons concerned more about image (the reason i'm comparing the above is not to be snobby, but one of the most common questions i get). not a week goes by without someone stopping me to ask about the car (but of course not my reason for bying it in the first place). i genuniely miss driving this car when i'm away from it even a few hours. even compared with other audi's (driven as loaner cars), this car stands-out!"

Changed my veiw of german luxury cars

By on Friday, November 09, 2012

Pros: "pricey but worth it, Drives like a sport car, feel"

Cons: "Almost too much technology"

"Always owned japanese luxury cars, but the A7 has brought driving to a new standard. Realy fun to drive and is a real head turner. Performance and style in one package. Great performance. Comfort similar to a touring sedan, but in a sports car. As far as I'm concerned the perfect car for people who want more than just comfort"

Best Sporty Family Car

By on Monday, August 27, 2012

Pros: "Combo of Sport, Luxury, Practicality, and Style"

Cons: "Hatchback while roomy is a little shallow"

"I leased this car after the lease on my Audi S5 ran out. I was concerned about going from a 8 cylinder to an 6 cylinder and even considered waiting for the S7. I'm glad I didn't. The supercharged V-6 has great take off with its low end torque. The car feels lighter than it is. The cabin tech is great and while the Bang & Olufsen Stereo isn't worth what they charge, I'm glad I got it. If you're looking for a stylish family car that provides style, practicality and performance this is a great vehicle. I considered the BMW 535, MB E550. There isn't a wrong decision in the bunch but I like the style and tech in the A7 and it is much less common than the other vehicles. My kids love the in car WiFi and can stream videos or go online with iPads. I've had Porsche 911's, BMW M3s and I don't miss them."

Absolutely enjoying my A7 even after 10 months of!

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "Definitely fun to drive!"

Cons: "Only seats 4."

Love it!

"The A7 has it all.....performance, comfort and style! My 5 hour drives down to my vacation home are effortless! Thanks Audi!"

Love it!