2014 Audi A7 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $63,148 - $65,713.

10/8.1

9.4

Based on 22 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

9.7/10
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Best automobile I've ever owned period.

By on Saturday, January 25, 2014

Pros: "Stable, fast, and precise."

"I have owned this Audi for twelve months. It is fun to drive and stable at all speeds. I am always receiving compliments on its styling. The interior is beautiful and all instrumentation is well thought out and ergonomically functional. It is comfortable for commuting as well as long road trips. The hatch back is huge with plenty of room for golf clubs and skis. I would highly recommend this Audi."

Climate Control Software Bug in all 2013/14 A6/A7s

By on Sunday, July 06, 2014

Pros: "- Styling, engine"

Cons: "- Climate Control Feature (not working properly)"

"While a nice look and some good features, I am extremely disappointed at the fact that there is a climate control software bug on my 2014 A7. The airflow distribution setting does not work properly. The setting changes after the car is turned off and then restarted at some later time. And when the car is started, the air distribution setting displayed on the MMI display is different than the air distribution setting displayed on the climate control display. Once I re-adjust the air distribution setting to what I want, the MMI display and the climate control display will "sync up." The dealership service center let me know approx. 9 months ago that this is a known "software bug" in all 2013 and 2014 A-6 and A-7s (for models with the front seat ventilation feature). This issue has been logged with Audi engineers, and no fix currently exists; and no time table is known for when this will get fixed. I call the dealership about once a month to see if a fix has been created. I also was told by the Audi service center that the sales people do not tell customers of this problem/bug when selling the car. This is unacceptable for a +$70k vehicle."

Best Sports lux Diesel of all - 38 MPG v6 :)

By on Thursday, December 18, 2014

Pros: "power v8 feel , with tdi gets 38 mpg!, looks wow!"

Cons: "navigation search buttons, seats a bit tight, none"

"Yes this car is pricy but the a7 look and power blows out the competition by far. With the TDI diesel we are now getting 38 mgp in combo driving with no eco assist button. Meaning we do not conserve power and usually drive about 79 mph on the freeway and do a lot of city also. Styling is so cool and sleek very impressive looking and what power it goes easy 100 mph and is smooth. You do not even need sports mode which is a bit stiffer. And its very fun to drive. We love it after 6 months. We also bought full 10 year extended warranty since its our first audi. Also we recommend and love the safety assist which will stop the car if needed automatically on freeways and anticipates cars and objects in its path , lane and safety assist is awesome (it was a must for us). Only regret is we did not get full led headlights which i still regret. So the guy who says it was not worth $40k should just get a fully loaded honda which prices out there or and acura but it will not be a high end lux power car like this one. Cost to drive per mile is a bit high but in the league of panamera. Audi by far beats lexus and bmw and benz we tested and looked at all of them. So if you want high style , fuel efficiency and power this is the car. Who said diesel is not great? we save about $120 per month vs our lexus sc430 gas. So a7 just drive one its not 1980 anymore folks....."

Super Car with great features and handling

By on Saturday, August 16, 2014

"Dealer maintained, replaced two rear tires due to slow leak in one, always garaged, retired owner no commuter driving or salted roads. Technology pkg includes Head-up Display"

Over Priced - look some where else

By on Saturday, April 05, 2014

Pros: "Looks"

Cons: "Almost evrything besides looks."

"Brand new with 95 miles on it and it broke less than 24 hours after driving it off the lot. O2 sensor as bad and an actuator (whatever that is) needed to be moved. Start-stop is very inconsistent. Same with the opening the doors. Normally one only needs to put your thumb on this button and pull the door handle and the door opens - normally. But sometimes it just dosn't open. Who knows why - Audi can't seem to figure it out. Cruise control is very poor (jumpy, not smooth). Climate control also acts like Jeckel and Hyde. Overall the car is worth about $40,000. The only thing going for it is that it looks great. Needs an economy mode as the computer often chooses a gear lower than I would if I had a manual. Handling is just OK for the price. Save your money and buy something else."

Great looking car!

By on Monday, June 09, 2014

"The car is beautiful and drives wonderful - my only issue with this car is the frameless windows. If you live in the northeast and get icy weather the windows will tend to freeze to the rubber strip. Bad concept for this area. Would be an ideal car for southern type weather."

Fun Car to Drive

By on Wednesday, June 17, 2015

"The car handles beautifully. Great acceleration and braking. Very smooth ride even at 100mph"

Hate to go into the garaage!

By on Thursday, December 26, 2013

Pros: "A bit pricey but good things never come cheap!"

Cons: "Front cup holders could be designed better!"

"I have owned imported and domestic luxury sedans,sports cars and wagons. The A7 combines the best of each whilst sacrificing little of any. It looks a lot like a Porche Panamera or an Aston Martin Rapide, need I say more!"

Can not wait to take a long trip with this beauty.

By on Friday, January 04, 2013

Pros: "Great on the road and loaded with goodies."

Cons: "Cup holders to small for todays cups."

"What a car! could not ask for more than what i have in this A7. Head turner for sure."

Beautiful and Practical and Beautiful

By on Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Pros: "Lots of comfort and plenty of power when needed"

Cons: "Price? Find something this gorgeous for less."

"The most beautiful car I've ever seen in person. I was thinking about an A6 and couldn't resist the highly stylized A7 hatchback. The premium of a comparably equipped A7 vs. A6 is worth it. I have a Premium Plus with only option being Cold Weather Package (A Southern Wisconsin Must). After 9 months and 13000 miles, I still smile every time I see it or sit in it. I have three young kids and the whole family fits comfortably, even with car seats. The hatchback is awesome: looks cool going up and down and practical for Costco runs. After breaking it in over the long Wisconsin winter, the warm weather this spring has been a nice reminder of the amazing fuel economy this GAS 3.0T is capable of. I regularly hit 30-32mpg (with premium, no EtOH gas). Average for the last 5000 miles is 25.5mpg...for a 4200# full size sedan. These are 75mph+, mostly highway miles. As amazing as it looks on the outside, the interior is phenomenal. Every knob and switch is exactly where it is supposed to be. You can navigate the entire navi/media/HVAC/computer by touch, never taking eyes off the road. Love being able to tuck the screen away in the dash, especially at night. You will not find a better designed user interface, especially with all the features available between the tach/speedo. It just works. It is effortless. After years of messing with awfully designed touchscreen, this is the way to go. Bless you MMI. OK, so I love it. It's Moonlight Blue with a Nougat Brown interior. No other car looks like this. I couldn't be happier."

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next