2014 Audi A7 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $64,455 - $66,752.

10/8.1

Based on 18 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Super Car with great features and handling

By on Saturday, August 16, 2014

"Dealer maintained, replaced two rear tires due to slow leak in one, always garaged, retired owner no commuter driving or salted roads. Technology pkg includes Head-up Display"

Climate Control Software Bug in all 2013/14 A6/A7s

By on Sunday, July 06, 2014

Pros: "- Styling, engine"

Cons: "- Climate Control Feature (not working properly)"

"While a nice look and some good features, I am extremely disappointed at the fact that there is a climate control software bug on my 2014 A7. The airflow distribution setting does not work properly. The setting changes after the car is turned off and then restarted at some later time. And when the car is started, the air distribution setting displayed on the MMI display is different than the air distribution setting displayed on the climate control display. Once I re-adjust the air distribution setting to what I want, the MMI display and the climate control display will "sync up." The dealership service center let me know approx. 9 months ago that this is a known "software bug" in all 2013 and 2014 A-6 and A-7s (for models with the front seat ventilation feature). This issue has been logged with Audi engineers, and no fix currently exists; and no time table is known for when this will get fixed. I call the dealership about once a month to see if a fix has been created. I also was told by the Audi service center that the sales people do not tell customers of this problem/bug when selling the car. This is unacceptable for a +$70k vehicle."

Great looking car!

By on Monday, June 09, 2014

"The car is beautiful and drives wonderful - my only issue with this car is the frameless windows. If you live in the northeast and get icy weather the windows will tend to freeze to the rubber strip. Bad concept for this area. Would be an ideal car for southern type weather."

Over Priced - look some where else

By on Saturday, April 05, 2014

Pros: "Looks"

Cons: "Almost evrything besides looks."

"Brand new with 95 miles on it and it broke less than 24 hours after driving it off the lot. O2 sensor as bad and an actuator (whatever that is) needed to be moved. Start-stop is very inconsistent. Same with the opening the doors. Normally one only needs to put your thumb on this button and pull the door handle and the door opens - normally. But sometimes it just dosn't open. Who knows why - Audi can't seem to figure it out. Cruise control is very poor (jumpy, not smooth). Climate control also acts like Jeckel and Hyde. Overall the car is worth about $40,000. The only thing going for it is that it looks great. Needs an economy mode as the computer often chooses a gear lower than I would if I had a manual. Handling is just OK for the price. Save your money and buy something else."

Best automobile I've ever owned period.

By on Saturday, January 25, 2014

Pros: "Stable, fast, and precise."

"I have owned this Audi for twelve months. It is fun to drive and stable at all speeds. I am always receiving compliments on its styling. The interior is beautiful and all instrumentation is well thought out and ergonomically functional. It is comfortable for commuting as well as long road trips. The hatch back is huge with plenty of room for golf clubs and skis. I would highly recommend this Audi."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next